Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

MMM Nigeria Is Back! - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (107191 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by luminouz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Smart scammers. They have set aside a couple of millions to use in luring the next phase of idiots prior to the final close down. And I know the idiots will still gamble. For those that put big money into this, I am delighted to inform you that you will never get your money back. It is the smooth ending with hope they will scam more.
Wetin consign uuuuuuuu? undecided

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Pesuzok(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
I just GHed now grin

Seun afa nah? grin

how ee dey do u now? grin

What happens if you are matched to PH first before being matched to GH. Would you PH?. I think the trap is set that you would be forced to PH if you have money in there to avoid the closure of your account. The guy that is PH of 50k and expecting to GH of 3.8m would PH if matched so that his account would not be blocked. Hoping to GH soon.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by slinkman(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adeyeancah:
If u see one post like, na me like this post o o grin grin grin
sadly I saw more than that . cry cry wolf
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by einsteine(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
All the people happy that they are GH as if they would force people to PH. Abi na Sergey Mavrodi himself na im go PH?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Oilwell(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
HIScraziness:

It's showing same thing

Thanks. i have successfully got help now
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by AngelicBeing: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
sadly I saw more than that . cry cry wolf
unfortunately, had more likes than yours. I dey even dey follow u play, you don start again, bad belle! NTOOOOOR!!!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ayotundemi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CnZKM6spsHu6b1fSRqFP6B

Don't miss out on any latest news, you can also share experiences

Together we rule the world....
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Long Live MMM... But Come to think of it, all these dreamers hoping to GH when Nobody is PH, how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Ace16(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
hater of what exactly? The Ponzi scheme where you don't make up to a million a year? Or the Ponzi scheme that seized your cash without your consent? You should be the one shutting up good fellow wink

Bitch I made 500k in less than 5 mnths and still counting, be thr rapping ur goat faced mouth.. u will die in ur hatred
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
voicelez:
those who wish MMM bad shall see worse in Jesus name... click like if you agree and click share if you disagree

MMM is bad itself, only fools won't see it.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Hiploko(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rilwayne001:

MMM is bad itself, only fools won't see it.
wise one, allow them please! Afonja.. Na ur money?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Rilwayne001: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
wise one, allow them please! Afonja.. Na ur money?

Greedy flat head angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by slinkman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adeyeancah:
unfortunately, had more likes than yours. I dey even dey follow u play, you don start again, bad belle! NTOOOOOR!!!!!
I have much more important things to attend to, go play with your grades.. mmm participants . Now you could post your PSN username, so I could add you up for a game, as for this ridiculous argument of yours I wish to have no effed business with it nomore

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by slinkman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ace16:

Bitch I made 500k in less than 5 mnths and still counting, be thr rapping ur goat faced mouth.. u will die in ur hatred
you made 500k in 5months and that's a thing you celebrate? grin shocked, good luck
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by VERDA: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lustig:
WARNING!!! The next idea na to collect as MANY people money as possible then close shops. Better collect una money run o!

Who is collecting the money?una go dey talk wetin una no know.First you guys said the scheme will not come back,now its back nd ur saying something else,its their money,if they loose it,its their problem,at least the scheme kept to what they said,make una rest.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by topacs: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
you made 500k in 5months and that's a thing you celebrate? grin shocked, good luck

Was he suppose to celebrate stealing 500k in 2wks...Som people sef..

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Samcoflex75(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

Your first account when did it fully mature??
From my calculation, mine was 27th dec. Though th release date was 15th dec

mine completed 30days on 18th dec
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by karleone(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
voicelez:
those who wish MMM bad shall see worse in Jesus name... click like if you agree and click share if you disagree

Whoever liked this post is no different from a terrorist.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by adegoks1234(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nairalanded:
I so pity these Nigerians that would still fall for this, go and read about advanced fee fraud, the best technique is that when you scam a "client", you keep on scamming and once the "client" has paid he/she would keep on paying till they are totally out of money, ask the Yahoo boys for more information.

What MMM would do now is just to attract other gullible members and not pay out much as they clearly stated they won't pay the big money people yet and they should wait, then later on MMM can easily cash out and blame it on the media and government which made new investors low and thereby made the system to crash.

MMM claimed they froze accounts during December because those withdrawing would be more than those depositing, isn't it the same thing that's gonna happen now? They said they would only pay those who invested little money for now, if MMM is legit why didn't they take this same step in December? Think guys!! This is an elaborate scheme playing out according to its script.
You just don't get it, do you? The people you are foolishly trying to advice don't care. So, the question is, why do you care? Seriously, you guys need to get a life and stop drooling over pointless stuffs.

..... Get a life and the let the losers count their losses.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Mskrisx(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
ugolinze123:
i wanna open an account on mmm please i need a very good and reliable guider pleassssse

Hello, I am here. Let's talk.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by HOTARIO(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello guys,

For those about to get their money and thinking of New investments please check out some properties on offer. At least Gbemu has landed. grin

check us out at:

http://blackacrerealtors..com.ng/2016/12/hot-property-listings.html?m=1

Blackacre Realtors
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Samcoflex75(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
What maturity date? If his mavro wasnt green would he request for help? Ive been geting the same reply since i logged in. Mine matured the same day mavros were frozen in decenber. The system is faulty, simple.

i wouldnt agree with you that the system is faulty, you dont expect everybody to gh the same day, who will pay? When people start collecting and people are convinced that they have started paying, more ph will come into the system and the system automatically balances itself

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Chuksaluta(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
lakesider:

anything that involves making money involves loosing money .
if u can t take risk , u can t make money
your analysis shows that you don't understand the system .
before you critisize , you need to study what you are criticizing .
your analysis just shows u don't understand anything .
die a broke ass man .
Bros, what about taking risk in terms of stealing, drug smugglin & kidnapping. Not every risk is what taking bro
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by authority2006(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
doingood:
I GH and i've been matched. The person just made transfer to my acct now. I'm so happy. I got alert. I just GH 400k now. MMM u d best.

"As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help withamounts that are not critical for you. Therefore,if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days."

Desperate liar! You simply want the greedy Nigerians to start PH so that you can quickly get your trapped money back.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
slinkman:
I have much more important things to attend to, go play with your grades.. mmm participants . Now you could post your PSN username, so I could add you up for a game, as for this ridiculous argument of yours I wish to have no effed business with it nomore
grin grin

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by specialmati(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
why are people against mmm that have benefited most of the participants.i think everybody should mind his or her business..

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by Adeyeancah(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
topacs:

Was he suppose to celebrate stealing 500k in 2wks...Som people sef..
topacs, leave this dude alone...he's bored.
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by eempire: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back and better,
It is the most reliable place to invest your spare money

Trust MMM today, register and get 30% of your money
Call 08036256455 or 08090978585 for more information, registration and monitoring of your account

No charge.
MMM pays.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by davido101(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
My mavro are unavailable for withdrawal and the colour is green. Please what should I do,?
Re: MMM Nigeria Is Back! by taiwog700: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmm it is well oooooo speechless

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.