Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108564 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by silent10(m): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Mmm is back Buh they paying the poor ones first
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Orikinla1:
Thank you.

Are they cursed or just intellectually re-tarded?

They are Thieves who want to sow where they didn't reap

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by aybella: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Av been matched...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Orikinla1:
Thank you.

Are they cursed or just intellectually re-tarded?
Abeg allow the intellectually re-tarded be...

ahn ahn..what is it

cant u c this thread and turn blind...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mcmyvoice: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
what surprises most is how one human with blood flowing through his veins would wish someone doing legitimate business, mmm, bad news of him not to be paid. and when You dig deep into knowing the identities of this evil bad belle people, u will see that they are the children of those who stole the country dry. they are into the class of those whose parents could not send to school. and when you go further to examine their life, they are the poor in cash and soul whose nature is evil, dirty in character, wicked in heart, they know nothing else but write evil and bad news about anything undermining the positive news of that thing. They always want to write negative news. you never can find any positive news in their blog (mind). once they see or hear anything about MMM, is time to wake up and write anything negative. May their Lord God deliver them from painting MMM negative. Long live mmm, long live Fed Rep. of Naija. Long live my saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

16 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
bettercreature:
Those who has got help should update here,this thing can never be back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
i have goted help
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

They are Thieves who want to sow where they didn't reap
Thieves

bros ur own de too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by shankie: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's as if nairaland support the crash of MMM, cos no news about MMM return came to front page, bt wen someone now post to inquire abt who as been paid, it was quickly push to front page, so it's crystal clear now that nairaland is here to mock the participant, bt seriously I don't knw what they stand to gain from the crash and never return of mmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mena just one

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

E concern you. Na your money them use . How e take affect you. Please leave MMM participants alone. na wa ooo stop taking panadol for another man medicine. if you like preach from now till tomorrow, call it ponzi scheme or whatever you like MMM will continue u hear. Besides its there risk, its there money. Mind your business abeg. Park well abeg angry

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by KingyKing: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mena just one

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

Mmm participants are dumber? Yes..
But thing is, is it your Fvcking business how anybody chooses to spend his money? We've all been educated on Ponzi schemes.
So keep shit sir, and mind your business.

Ponzi schemes exist round the world, ultimate cycler is from the US, people see it, invest, or pass..
You buy shares today, or stocks, you may win big or lose everything.
People have the right to choose their risks Mr dumbo.
So stop acting smart trying to be the Voltron of the world nitwit. See stuffs, pass.
Use your head ode.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

Don't be too ashamed to quote me when I am right
My dear you are definitely right, Believe me when I say that this ponzi scheme knows how to brainwash their clients better than business Men, it's either they purposely came back to gain their clients confidence and then crash big time or they believe that those whose GH is below 20k are the low income earners hence it will be better to pay them in order to reduce the possibility of suicide, I thank God it's back but I repeat only a fool will PH after GH, watching in 3D, to know what will happen to those that PHed thousands and millions, A word is enough for the wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Despatching of PH and GH would commence tomorrow. It is important we keep calm and don't cause unnecessary panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by gbegemaster(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Malefactor:

No. it's the ones who pledged little money.
MMM support said it'll start clearing the little amounts first, since it previously warned everyone to participate with spare money, it means the ones that participated with huge amounts are rich.
You and I know that not all those who participated with huge amounts are rich. In fact, many are not rich.

By the way, what's the maximum in the little amounts category?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by econity(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Malefactor:

MMM support said it'll start clearing the little amounts first, since it previously warned everyone to participate with spare money, it means the ones that participated with huge amounts are rich.

Can you explain spare money.
If some one with bank balance of 100 million PH 500,000 and some one with 50,000 bank balance PH 30,000. Which one of them do you think PH his spare money?
Also some one with 10 million naira bank balance P.H 50,000 and some one with 500,000 bank balance P.H 300,000 which of them do you think needs the money much?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by justi4jesu(f): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya come and BUY your bitcoin to PH ohhh. Instant funding cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by eldoradoxx: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
How government plans to kills MMM is this; sponsor very heavy media attack to shake participants confidence and kill this system that is making banks lose customers. Hehehehe
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Mmm is back Buh they paying the poor ones first

Malefactor:

.....and exactly how do they know which one used spare money, given Tha they don't know anyone's bank contents. Bro, spare money doesn't have to be a few thousands, it can be millions to someone having billions.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=jagugu88li post=52774485][/quote] u wan use dt dirty p&_zzy pee
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by hybee55: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bleep haters,when one provided help didnt thet wait before they got matched
sso patience they say is a virtue
we believe in mmm.
even nigerian government no reach their standard
they fulfilled thier word aleast
thats enough for me
kieniyan soro ka baa be niyin omo luabi
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Ayotundemi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CnZKM6spsHu6b1fSRqFP6B

Don't miss out on any latest news, you can also share experiences

Together we rule the world....

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Adeyeancah(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
How do you know the poor ones?
think less than 50k people them dey call poor for the scheme...
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
My dear you are definitely right, Believe me when I say that this ponzi scheme knows how to brainwash their clients better than business Men, it's either they purposely came back to gain their clients confidence and then crash big time or they believe that those whose GH is below 20k are the low income earners hence it will be better to pay them in order to reduce the possibility of suicide, I thank God it's back but I repeat only a fool will PH after GH, watching in 3D, to know what will happen to those that PHed thousands and millions, A word is enough for the wise

Na wa oooo People can not mind there business, when the system stabilize na the same haters go go behind go invest in the system.

Bia keep your opinion to urself whether them ph or gh it is there money, their risk and not yours. Stop saying things that you dont know about. You all said MMM has crashed, people will commit suicide, this and that, But u all have eaten your words. Park well abeg. Leave MMM participants alone, stop giving opinons and suggestions on things you know nothing about. When will people learn to mind their business na wa ooo. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
u wan use dt dirty p&_zzy pee
Show me your family members clean one and make it quick......
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by hybee55: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

Na wa oooo People can not mind there business, when the system stabilize na the same haters go go behind go invest in the system.

Bia keep your opinion to urself whether them ph or gh it is there money, their risk and not yours. Stop saying things that you dont know about. You all said MMM has crashed, people will commit suicide, this and that, But u all have eaten your words. Park well abeg. Leave MMM participants alone, stop giving opinons and suggestions on things you know nothing about. When will people learn to mind their business na wa ooo. angry
abi o since they cannot help even when you cry to them for help they should leave us with out risk taking
it is in nigeria i see people hide food or divert resources only for their bellies and even pray for others not to eat

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by presskid(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
No one will stay behind a man who refused to use his head. Laziness and greediness
chimah3:
MMM has made me realize one thing...

Nigerian hate to see their neighbors prosper
!!

Because i cant understand how people would be hoping for the best, so they can collect their hard earned money and others will just be going around writing nonsense, unconfirmed news, and praying for the system to fail so that the can laugh or say 'i said it'

Are you even human?

Is it their fault u had no money to invest too??

Don't you have a conscience?

God will help we Nigerians o!! Because until we start taking others burden as if it were ours, we will never grow or move ahead as a people!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Oilwell(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
emmy11:
I've requested

Angela, remember me when the money land oh. dont chop alone
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
Show me your family members clean one and make it quick......
Buh at least u agreed u have a dirty non-squirty dry pusshy.. Cest la vie

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Diligence: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dear MMM faithfuls, I wish to congratulate on the resumption becos it never crashed, but was on pause mode, which was misconstrued and falsely peddled by demons in human flesh.

I admonish u to desist from listening to possessed evil spirits in human flesh who discouraged people in the first place from PHing when they were matched in middle December and so were completely blocked.

If you PHed in December and you are matched, rush and PH so u won't be blocked and so lose out completely.

Once again, it is not difficult to know those who are agents of darkness: they never participate/invest and yet they wish it fails in its obligations! Tufiakwaa! Don't be surprised because any1 who wishes evil of MMM Nigeria shall be repaid back in a million folds!

I admonish those who wished/wish evil of MMM Nigeria to go for deliverance in MFM, because you might have been possessed with the spirit of witchcraft even without knowing it!

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

Mr Fo,ol ,I kept my opinion to myself by not quoting you, can you stop displaying ur stupidity by not quoting me, the last I checked, I didn't ask for your opinion, I have as equal rights as you to comment so why the bashing, please respect yourself and try not to quote me again after all if anything happens, You people will flood NL with stories that touch the left ventricle, I will continue to shout it out that anyone who dares to PH after GH is a big Fool, GH and run faster than ur shadow
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mengho(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
I don get alert woh

except it's my hard earned money not ponzi scheme intrest
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Harinholar(f): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
oladipo322:
I don't care if it takes a longer time, as long as I go see my money collect.
. Abi ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.