Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108566 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bankoleben(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

They are Thieves who want to sow where they didn't reap
This your adage get as e be o...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by ugolinze123(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
i don get Alert Godwin!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
If I'm among Mumu Money Mumu ponzi scheme, I will run with my money once I GH, In fact, I won't think it twice
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Buh at least u agreed u have a dirty non-squirty dry pusshy.. Cest la vie
...To think someone birthed you....Jy is reg, dit is lufe. Danke!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
Mr Fo,ol ,I kept my opinion to myself by not quoting you, can you stop displaying ur stupidity by not quoting me, the last I checked, I didn't ask for your opinion, I have as equal rights as you to comment so why the bashing, please respect yourself and try not to quote me again after all if anything happens, You people will flood NL with stories that touch the left ventricle, I will continue to shout it out that anyone who dares to PH after GH is a big Fool, GH and run faster than ur shadow

See as u disgrace yourself. Taking panadol for another man medicine. who is the fool here? Chai Ndo e. I don see you wey get brain, since you are the BIGGER FOOL, just keep shut and watch as things unfold. It is not your money, it is not ur risk. U get brain at all. Now i know say that brain of yours dey for ur anus. because if e dey for proper location , u for get sense. Mtcheeew!!!!!!!! Please receive sense!!

Who do this kain thing e no go better for that person, ah see as him just dey FOOL around nairaland. Ewu!!!

MMM this MMM that, we no go hear word again even this MUMU sef don turn expert on MMM topics . Mtchew!!!!!! Leave the participants of MMM alone eeeeeee Una be like mosquito, just commenting rubbish on things you know nothing about. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by mekinze: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ezra 6:19 And the children of the captivity kept the passover upon the fourteenth day of the first month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
jagugu88li:
...To think someone birthed you....Jy is reg, dit is lufe. Danke!
Hoelosho.... Olobo jona
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by wonlasewonimi: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ahhh it's a pity a lot of Nigerians are lazy thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Harinholar(f): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
Mmm is back Buh they paying the poor ones first
. Nobody is poor so far they didn't beg from you... Remember your bank account is a stipend to some pipu...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
So bad belles are begging people not to pH hahahaha, the hustle and bad Belle is real

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by sammexxy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
i wonder y haters won't just leave mmm and it participants alone...den swear for u ni...wats ur biz wit mmm.just matter of time d stupid haters sef go soon join

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Eledan: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you think you can get 30% ROI/Month in Nigeria in this economic recession without doing virtually nothing than giving your money to a stranger, then you are one of the dumbest human that ever walk the earth.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by HOTARIO(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello guys, for those about to get their money and thinking of New investments please check out some properties on offer. At least Gbemu has landed. grin

check us out at:

http://blackacrerealtors..com.ng/2016/12/hot-property-listings.html?m=1

Blackacre Realtors
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
bankoleben:

This your adage get as e be o...

Read it again... When next you read a comment read it slowly.

Whenever you sow something it becomes fertile and grows into more proportions. Sowing what you didn't reap means getting something ready made then making it more.

MMM people keep getting dumber cry
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by majorbravo: 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
mcmyvoice:
what surprises most is how one human with blood flowing through his veins would wish someone doing legitimate business, mmm, bad news of him not to be paid. and when You dig deep into knowing the identities of this evil bad belle people, u will see that they are the children of those who stole the country dry. they are into the class of those whose parents could not send to school. and when you go further to examine their life, they are the poor in cash and soul whose nature is evil, dirty in character, wicked in heart, they know nothing else but write evil and bad news about anything undermining the positive news of that thing. They always want to write negative news. you never can find any positive news in their blog (mind). once they see or hear anything about MMM, is time to wake up and write anything negative. May their Lord God deliver them from painting MMM negative. Long live mmm, long live Fed Rep. of Naija. Long live my saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

What surprises me most is how one human with blood flowing in his arteries would join MMM knowing fully well the person who Provides Help to them might never get paid at the end of the day and lose out. Everyone doing MMM is a classic example of the cliché "Better them than me"(meaning: I'lld rather it happens to anyone else but me)

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by nairaman66(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:
Giving yourself hope wouldn't revive the ponzi scheme you indulged in with a 100% accuracy. You were gullible once don't be myopic now.

IMAGINE: MMM is back but we want to pay the poor ones first (those with 50k and below) grin

Nigerians are the most irrational set of lazy heads who depends on free cash for survival.

Try to make them see the fact about MMM being a ponzi (scam) scheme then they come at you with their myopic and wretched people mentality like:

"is it your money?"

" Why do people get angry while others are making it?"

Mr, you are not making it, in fact you are dumber than you were because before you indulged into MMM your brain was working around the clock trying to figure out means to an end but now you are relaxed with the hope that "I will get Gh/Ph (I don't even care what it is called) by the end of the month.

Is that not the stupidest thing ever? shocked

Please show me without making references to your uncle who we know doesn't have a reputation or your ghost friend who we don't give a Bleep about.

Can you Show me One person who got wealthy through ponzi schemes.

Please don't make references to that bald headed guilder of whatever you guys call it and I hope your brain is working well enough for you to know the difference between riches and wealth.

After waiting carefully for 1hour nobody could answer that question they were only abusing grin

MMM participants are even dumber than I thought. I mean you can't even mention just one person? I Mean just one

Funny thing is pastors even encourage their church while imam are encouraging their members to indulge in this! Talk about reaping where you didn't sow shocked

See that first guy to quoted my comment, his likes are much more than mine because he is the MMM warrior and people supported his myopic comment even though it seemed like a kindergarten kid typing. He obviously wasn't thinking before he typed that because his brain has been flushed down the toilet along with his sense of money grin

Jesus fücking Christ! grin

Dude your comments are dysfunctional and lack any merit! For me, I am not an MMM participant but I consider it a business model which idea is to make profit i.e a profit and loss system. You have no right to call anyone lazy or whatsoever, you should direct your frustrations to the National Assembly- There are lot of lazy people there. If you must criticize, show the dangers that the scheme portend and rest your case!

Act responsible like a mature individual and not someone who is pained from the activities of MMM. Bottom line is whomever wants to invest he/she does so at their risk! Stop portraying yourself as a classless clown who drinks Panadol for someone else's headache. My opinion! Respect yourself and mind your business!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by MidasTouche01(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been matched to GH,

Shame on all the people taking panadol for someone else's headache, keep living in poverty grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by abfan(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

Read it again... When next you read a comment read it slowly.

Whenever you sow something it becomes fertile and grows into more proportions. Sowing what you didn't reap means getting something ready made then making it more.

MMM people keep getting dumber cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dicksonpal:
So bad belles are begging people not to pH hahahaha, the hustle and bad Belle is real

NNa eh!!!! i just wonder. Them say MMM crash, now MMM is back and they are at it again like mosquitoes sucking the blood of MMM participants grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Toks2008(m): 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
mekinze:
Ezra 6:19 And the children of the captivity kept the passover upon the fourteenth day of the first month.

LWKMDT! Chai...guy walahi you dey craze...O.M.G.my Belle Don burst with laughter..were ni guy yi o
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
majorbravo:

What surprises me most is how one human with blood flowing in his arteries would join MMM knowing fully well the person who Provides Help to them might never get paid at the end of the day and lose out. Everyone doing MMM is a classic example of the cliché "Better them than me"(meaning: I'lld rather it happens to anyone else but me)
/
If you cannot convince gullible Nigerians against financing the lifestyles of jet-flying pastors through tithes what makes you think you can drag them away from the 30% bait by MMM?

Some are waiting to receive money. Some are scared of putting in money. Who bites first? A good number of participants are hoping to recover their original fund. If they do, what will happen thereafter is open for debate.
\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Gflat: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
nairaman66:

Dude your comments are dysfunctional and lack any merit! For me, I am not an MMM participant but I consider it a business model which idea is to make profit i.e a profit and loss system. You have no right to call anyone lazy or whatsoever, you should direct your frustrations to the National Assembly- There are lot of lazy people there. If you must criticize, show the dangers that the scheme portend and rest your case!

Act responsible like a mature individual and not someone who is pained from the activities of MMM. Bottom line is whomever wants to invest he/she does so at their risk! Stop portraying yourself as a classless clown who drinks Panadol for someone else's headache. My opinion! Respect yourself and mind your business!

you shot yourself on the leg with that last statement. Not like you made any point with the rest but if you rejected yourself and minded your business (if you had any) you wouldn't quote me in the first place. MR I DON'T DO MMM BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT MMM grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
joanana:

See as u disgrace yourself. Taking panadol for another man medicine. who is the fool here? Chai Ndo e. I don see you wey get brain, since you are the BIGGER FOOL, just keep shut and watch as things unfold. It is not your money, it is not ur risk. U get brain at all. Now i know say that brain of yours dey for ur anus. because if e dey for proper location , u for get sense. Mtcheeew!!!!!!!! Please receive sense!!

Who do this kain thing e no go better for that person, ah see as him just dey FOOL around nairaland. Ewu!!!

MMM this MMM that, we no go hear word again even this MUMU sef don turn expert on MMM topics . Mtchew!!!!!! Leave the participants of MMM alone eeeeeee Una be like mosquito, just commenting rubbish on things you know nothing about. tongue
To all NL's, Once you GH please cancel everything and don't PH, MMM doesn't even have money to pay those that are expecting 50k and above, what makes you think that you will get your money back once you PH, fellow NL's use ur head, as for the Oke mkpi that's quoting me up and down di ka ofogori, Jisie ike, Nwa Uwa mmebi, Onuku, Ichere na o bu so gi mara asu igbo, Ikwukwuriku Osoha nsukoogodo
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by deebrain(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
The MMM religion. Next thing you would start Comparing it to Christianity.

Try to get pressed before using the gents.

Where did I compare it to religion?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Baba4dgals: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
The rate pple wil rush to GH wil kill d ponzi...
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by joanana(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
kretoz:
To all NL's, Once you GH please cancel everything and don't PH, MMM doesn't even have money to pay those that are expecting 50k and above, what makes you think that you will get your money back once you PH, fellow NL's use ur head, as for the Oke mkpi that's quoting me up and down di ka ofogori, Jisie ike, Nwa Uwa mmebi, Onuku, Ichere na o bu so gi mara asu igbo, Ikwukwuriku Osoha nsukoogodo

See my fellow Oke mkpi , chai Nwa nna go clean your mouth well u hear. Leave MMM participants alone eeee. stop sucking their blood oooo. leave them alone ichie Oke mkpi tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Pro2makx(m): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
For all the bad Belle em here. Keep waiting for people to upload proof of payment, wasting away ur destiny on another person pain.
For MMM participants here, especially those not cowed by these novice jealousy, keep calm and let's get the system rolling again, they will continue talking trash as long as they don't know what u know. When u are matched and u get paid, u can decide to use a little change of ur money to help all these bad belles Dem and their families from the penury that their mouth and the economic recession has landed them.
Mofohs!!! Smellos
Long Live mmm joor, Together we change the world jare

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Dicksonpal: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Harinholar:
. Nobody is poor so far they didn't beg from you... Remember your bank account is a stipend to some pipu...
Madam kangaroo, am also a participant... I was quoting wt MMM Nigeria published.. Thanks
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by penjohn(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
]That a ponzi will keep to its promise, while a complete government struggles with her own, amazes me.

Happy MMM year in advance .

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Babateemd: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
I can bet the most concerned people about MMM don't even have money inside. What is your problem? Look for a solution to your own problem and stop pointing fingers at other people. Let all man do whatever he pleases with his hard earn money!! Don't talk if you no do. Make good us of the most valuable asset you have which is time. Do something good or go and pack dustbin for lawma. Help the environment. Be positive always.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Sgwash: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
before now, the gist was that MMM has closed for good... Now it's changing to noone will be matched... una go near am... oluofofo

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by osolee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wat Is your own with mmm?
You didn't PH yet you come on NL to yaRn durst,is it your money?

#WelldoneSir grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.