Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

When Should I Start Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I Start Dating? (630 Views)

Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating / At What Age Did U Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should I Start Dating? by Thepasserby(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow! so you are also as confused as I was back then?

There are so many questions with no appropriate answer and this is one of them.
I have met a lot of youngsters and even adults who find it hard to know when to actually start dating.

Permit me to say again, there is no perfect time to start dating as what works for Mr. A may/will certainly not work for B but here are are crucial factors to consider before even thinking about dating.

1. Maturity
This is not a function of age or size but of the mind. You can be thirty by age and still thirteen by character. Maturity should be a major factor to consider before starting a relationship. It goes beyond developing matured sexual organs but also a total development of the mind and brain. You should be matured psychologically, physically and above all financially.

2. Have a defined future goal
The reason why so many relationships fail is because they don't have a defined future ambition. Before thinking of dating, have a defined future goal and ambition.

3. Be financially independent
Dating is not all about giving out monetary gifts but there are financial needs attached to dating. To even think of dating, make sure you are financially independent and not just a parasite feeding on your parent's income.

4. Have a goal/reason for dating[b][/b]
90% of people don't even know why they are in a relationship. Try to establish and define your goals before you start dating.

Dating is fun and painful, stressful and above all sweet

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: When Should I Start Dating? by ikp120(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abeg leave matter for Mathias jare cry
Start dating once you find love
Re: When Should I Start Dating? by victoroscar(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
mtweeeeee...... undecidedmtweeeeee......
Re: When Should I Start Dating? by Levish: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
It is good question smiley. I believe that like you most of the adults would have same issue at your age. If you are asking in reference of time then after schooling dating is good, means at matured level, but if you are looking in other way then previous reply is good. if you are new, then online dating is best way to find someone and to test your self as well, but you will have to avoid mistakes below,

Bad profile photo.

Your picture yells (yes, yells, not just speaks!) volumes about you. Bad photo translates for women as poor attention to yourself and not caring about results of your dating venture. Have a clear, nice photo with a lovely smile! Preferably on a pretty background outdoors.

Poor profile text.

Don’t write too much or too little. Describe and show the best part of your true self. Be positive and upbeat. A little humor is always great. If you seek a serious relationship or would consider marriage or kids in some observable future, it would be smart to include it in your text.

Limited ability to communicate.

Is meeting the love of your life worth 2 hundred bucks? If yes, then get Platinum membership. This gives you the ability to write to any girl without counting how many contacts you have already spent. You also get unlimited video chats, which is immensely helpful to establish close connections.

Delayed answers.

Instant nature of today’s communication means the lady can meet another man within minutes. Being online allows you to initiate instant chat and exchange a few dozens of texts before someone else, who is too slow, wakes up to answer.

Poor spelling.

There is a spelling tool on EM, so no excuses here! Bad spelling feels careless, both in your profile and communication.
Negativity.
Complaints, suspicions, or anything negative are a turn off. Instead of complaining or being suspicious, rather change it into positive statements. For example, say how much you want to video chat with her rather than stating you need to do it to make sure she is not a scam.

Discarding people too quickly.

In the beginning, reply to all women who write to you. Communicating with more ladies will help you learn dating skills and understand girls better. You may also find new friends.

Developing crushes.

When you date online, things may seem more than they really are. A personal meeting is essential before making life-changing decisions.

Innuendos.

Avoid anything too intimate too early. Relationships for women, first of all, are based on the emotional plane, and not the physical side of love.

Not spending enough time.

If you are not well-versed in online dating and communication, spend enough time on reading women’s profiles and composing emails to them. It will pay off!

Source: https://www.elenasmodels.com/

Thanks
Levish
Re: When Should I Start Dating? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
ur topic is a qus? ur writeup is a phuck

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Men Show More Attention To Their Ladies Than Nigerian Men / The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Are You Single And Ready For Marriage But No Suitor Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.