Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,154 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

And It Read “all Men Are Scum” By Sammie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And It Read “all Men Are Scum” By Sammie (477 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / hello / I Was Scared Because It Was My First Time Of Doing It. (Read On) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And It Read “all Men Are Scum” By Sammie by blueink: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
I read a “story” on the internet today, and the caption was why all men are scum. To be honest, before I read the story, I thought it would be a story of a woman lamenting on how some guy stole her money, got her knocked up and walked away. To my surprise, it wasn’t. it was actually a guy who was telling this story. The nature of the story had me low key confused about why the story was about men being scum.

So, here is an abbreviated version of the story. This guy had a girlfriend, who he dumped for another girl. Claiming he loved this other girl. So they got together, but service separated these two folks and during that time they both cheated on each other. In spite of this, they decided to stay together and after service, they moved back to the same city. He got a job first and was making a lot of money, the job however put him in the lime light and he had lots of women coming after him. He was committed to his girl though, so he ignored all the women and focused on his job. He, for some reason lost the job and lost a lot of the money he had. His girlfriend then got a job and he explained to her that he was in a tight position and needed her help.

At the end of the day, she was working in this company, getting lots of money, while he was still jobless, and spending money he didn’t have on her. She stopped giving him attention......

read the rest here http://www.blueink.ng/articledetails.aspx?id=61

http://www.blueink.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 7 Things That Matter Less Than You Think In A Relationship / The Debris Of Love By Nimi Princewill / WIN FREE SkinCare Products and Skin Spa this February - [Lagos Residents ONLY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.