Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Mmm Nigeria Is Back With Full Force - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Nigeria Is Back With Full Force (533 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Nigeria Is Back With Full Force by da3pu0(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
mmm Nigeria that has frozen the account of its subscribers for the past one month has unfrozen the account as of today 13th of jan 2017. this is a very interesting news to the subscribers because it is true that the date (14th of jan ) is important than any other day of this year. i know some who are not into it would not be happy hearing the good news just because them have made jest of people who are into the scheme. to the MMM subscribers as from today i call U " GOD WIN" and to the people who are expecting the subscribers downfall i call "wailing zombie"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Latest! Latest!! Latest!!! / Moneyindbank / Thecashierhub.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.