Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,185 members, 7,849,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! (831 Views)

Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by TunezMedia: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Before you rush off to say I'm attacking this wonderful actress, read my caption over again. I am not attacking Eniola Badmus but sending out warning to her make up artist, the one who is bent on stopping Eniola's shine.

So I literally walked into Eniola's IG page and several headshots stood out and glared at me, ( Don't Say am Jobless oo ) but what can I do, My eyes cannot see and let go

As the Aproko master that I am, I decided to peruse some of these pictures, and I noticed that the talented actress looked so much fatter than she really is.

Her make up artist has this funny way of not blending her eye shadow and leaving them to look like two paths that will never meet. That trend died ages ago I'm sure.

The said MUA seems to have a special design for Eniola's brows, a very fat and unbecoming design I must say. Why na? She offend you?

Asides these, Ladies, what's the use of a contour? To define the Face and make it appear slimmer I guess... Well, this make up artist probably has another definition "To bring out all hidden fats for nothing is hidden before God"

Two things are involved: it is the job of your MUA to make you happy not give you headaches with her brushes, if you can't achieve this simple feat, then leave the Face alone.

At least, we have seen some wow unbelievable transformations, Eniola Badmus does not need a transformation so how hard can that be?

I also observed, that the times she painted her own face, she achieved a better look.

So I'm advising that she sticks to doing her own make up henceforth

-- MayorSpeaks

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/dear-muas-stop-making-eniola-badmus.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by Bibi294(f): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
What if she makes herself up? She is fat for crying out loud!! Brows are not the same and you draw your brow according to its definition.... She likes her look so oginni!!
Re: Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
But I shouldn't lie, the makeup is too much. grin
Re: Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol....nawa oo
Re: Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by freda506(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Makeup is art; and in art, the artist is free to do as he/she wishes. Also, i believe she has a mirror. So, she sees herself each time she's made up, and above all, likes herself. Who, then, am i to complain?
Re: Dear MUA's Stop Making Eniola Badmus Fatter With Your Brushes !! by Bibi294(f): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
freda506:
Makeup is art; and in art, the artist is free to do as he/she wishes. Also, i believe she has a mirror. So, she sees herself each time she's made up, and above all, likes herself. Who, then, am i to complain?

At least, someone is reasoning differently

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Loves You Can Still Cheat On You Because It Is Allowed - Aunty Iyabo O / Comedian Funnybone Flaunts His Pair Of Customized Nigerian Made Shoes / I Want To Give 20 People 10,000naira--- Otolorin Temitope( Facebook Famous)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.