Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) (40522 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Few days ago,I reported that a Nigerian lost his wife after she gave birth to triplets.The late Mrs Doris Osato, a 36-year-old mother of the triplets who died on December, 19th, just one week after delivery was laid to rest in her hometown, Urohi village, in Ekpoma, Edo State.

May her Soul Rest in Peace

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-woman-who-died-after-giving.html?m=1

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2017

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry

Oohh... I came to read the story but u put the pishures of the dead body.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
I wish her husband and family strength to bear the loss. May she find strength for the journey to the hereafter.

And may her children grow in good health with love and care.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Very sad.
May her soul rest in peace .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by IncredibleJoe(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
It's really painful sha... RIP to her?!!

Only God knows what happened during the delivery?
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by olahero(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eyah
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
So sad. Feel like crying too.

There is absolutely no need bringing those kids before the cameras and paparazzi.

The state government should should take them to orphanage for proper child's care. At age of 2,the father can take them while the government should continue with the training if the father approve of it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by 9jayes: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Reason why I don't wanna give anybody belle

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by 9jayes: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cry

Oohh... I came to read the story but u put the pishures of the dead body.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Chicybez: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP Dear
very sad, cant imagine the kids growing up without the love of a mother, God pls bless the kids with a kind hear-ted mother-like woman to take care of them cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Cutie09(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
May her soul rest in peace this is sad I pray her family husband and kids will find strength to bear this sad loss

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by DrOluwatobhy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cha.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
The ugly govt of edo state should just adopt them..

That is what happens in advanced countries

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by baronene(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
IncredibleJoe:
It's really painful sha... RIP to her?!!

Only God knows what happened during the delivery?

may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rest in peace, madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
I pray the man gets all he needs to take care of his babies...... Amen cry cry
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
She is cele member, hmm.

I smell a rat. sad
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
The ugly govt of edo state should just adopt them..

That is what happens in advanced countries
An ugly face is merely and illusion about beauty. Beauty is in the mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by sixtusn: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
So sad. May her soul R.I.P. may God keep those Children and give d husband d heart to bear d loss.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by femolii: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Very ugly situation to have kids and lose the mother.

RIP to her, pretty woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by assana: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
angrychiaĆ a so painful RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is so heart breaking, she was pretty. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by glossy6(f): 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by ezra1990: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
very sad may Jah give d family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
No oyinbo hospital would let her go through natural delivery for triplets

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Scarcedoctor86(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.