Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) (40549 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

I hope u know the difference between orphanage and IDP camps?

In my state we have five star orphanages.
They never lack materials from WHO, UNICEF and reputable NGOs.
The social workers there are professionals.
Was of the opinion that Edo state should have one.

My dear, u don't generalize so quickly. Try and loosen up a little.

You are one confused person here. Where does IDP camp come in here? There is no 5 star orphanage. You are lying. Even in first world countries talkless of Nigeria. Orphanages sometimes struggle to feed the kids when the funders decide otherwise especially when they have issues with government administration. I was not even suggesting a 5 star home because majority of homes are not 5 star. I can bet even your home is not a 5 star home. Thats where you also miss the point, beautiful buildings don't raise a good child. Majority of successful people were not raised in 5 star homes but were raised in loving families who loved and supported them.

Try and suggest an orphanage for your family members. You suggestion was heartless, point blank.

Even in Social work, a Social Worker normally assess if there is any family member capable of taking care of the child before suggesting an orphanage because family support structure is better than an Orphanage for a childs development.
I can raise my brother child better than your Unicef or Who or your imaginery 5 star home.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by 36STATES: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
lusen:
this is so heartbreaking. May God be with the family.

God would have saved the woman instead of being with her family. That sounds more logical to me, ain't it ?
Why are believers and religious people so stupid and heartless. No one is up there, O.K! If there was, he/she/it wouldn't have put those
three bundles of joy in a situation like that by snatching their mum away.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
alezzy13:

no mind the ignorant lady. Come to David Osunde foundation in Edo state, you'll easily mistake it for a three star hotel. Though they cater mainly for diasabled, I think they also have a section for orphans.

The catholic church also has one, if i'm not mistaken, and the children there are very well taken care off.

The ignorant person here is you who thinks only material things raise up a child. A good support family structure is what every child needs not an orphanage. I can tell you have no idea what an orphanage makes people feel.
My father was orphaned, lived in an orphanage and he used to tell us that he doesn't wish that for anybody.

Moreover the triplets are not orphaned, they still have a father and other extended family members who may perhaps be willing to assist the father take care of them.

An orphanage should be the last resort. The kids have martenal and paternal family who can help.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
chineloSA:

You are one confused person here. Where does IDP camp come in here? There is no 5 star orphanage. You are lying. Even in first world countries talkless of Nigeria. Orphanages sometimes struggle to feed the kids when the funders decide otherwise especially when they have issues with government administration. I was not even suggesting a 5 star home because majority of homes are not 5 star. I can bet even your home is not a 5 star home. Thats where you also miss the point, beautiful buildings don't raise a good child. Majority of successful people were not raised in 5 star homes but were raised in loving families who loved and supported them.

Try and suggest an orphanage for your family members. You suggestion was heartless, point blank.

Even in Social work, a Social Worker normally assess if there is any family member capable of taking care of the child before suggesting an orphanage because family support structure is better than an Orphanage for a childs development.
I can raise my brother child better than your Unicef or Who or your imaginery 5 star home.

U are still struggling to prove a point.
Well like I said it all depends on the father.
U keep saying family, grandparents bla bla bla, where are the families in the pictures background. Same family that exposed the neonates to camera and press. That alone will tell u a lot.
Even if the grandparents can raise newborn but not triplets.... The journey is too far
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
chineloSA:

The ignorant person here is you who thinks only material things raise up a child. A good support family structure is what every child needs not an orphanage. I can tell you have no idea what an orphanage makes people feel.
My father was orphaned, lived in an orphanage and he used to tell us that he doesn't wish that for anybody.

Moreover the triplets are not orphaned, they still have a father and other extended family members who may perhaps be willing to assist the father take care of them.

An orphanage should be the last resort. The kids have martenal and paternal family who can help.

ChineloSA calm down my sister, take a deep breath okay.
The problem with third world countries is unnecessary stigmatization.
Do u know that oyibo don't joke with social welfare. There are so organized that they chose to keep their aged parents in Geriatrics.... Not because they children cannot afford to use money to care for them but it is better done with professionals.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Painful death, she did not enjoy the fruit of her labour. Rip to her
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonhemma11:
Few days ago,I reported that a Nigerian lost his wife after she gave birth to triplets.The late Mrs Doris Osato, a 36-year-old mother of the triplets who died on December, 19th, just one week after delivery was laid to rest in her hometown, Urohi village, in Ekpoma, Edo State.

May her Soul Rest in Peace

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-woman-who-died-after-giving.html?m=1

Oh no so sad

RIP to her
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
So painful & heart rendering R.I.P
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by delishpot: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
And some men would say what is the big deal in pregnancy, labour and childbirth?
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by delishpot: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:
So sad. Feel like crying too.

There is absolutely no need bringing those kids before the cameras and paparazzi.

The state government should should take them to orphanage for proper child's care. At age of 2,the father can take them while the government should continue with the training if the father approve of it

CHAI! Nigerians, did the family she left behind tell you they can not raise those kids? Why should the government take them from their dad? They aren't orphans o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

U are still struggling to prove a point.
Well like I said it all depends on the father.
U keep saying family, grandparents bla bla bla, where are the families in the pictures background. [b]Same family that exposed the neonates to camera and press. That alone will tell u a lot.

Even if the grandparents can raise newborn but not triplets.... The journey is too far[/b]

Not sure which point you are referring to that I have failed to prove.

All i said to you was raising a child with their extended family is way better than an Orphanage.

We both don't have full information about this man and his triplets. The fact that he is alive, that means he has origins somewhere. An extended family somewhere.Hi deceased wife has family somewhere.
Which when one lives in orphanage, its normally difficult to trace. Besides is absurd to expect him to have all his family members in these pictures which were simply about him and his ordeal and not about his extended family.

So many people put pictures of their neonates on Instagram, FB etc. It has always been common amongst white people and its becoming common among black people. That doesnt make them entirely bad parents neither it doesn't mean not showing their faces makes them smarter or richer later on in life. In fact white babies have been inventing things etc while you black people who have not been exposing kids outside your family for the first month have been lagging.
Mercy Johnson has been kind and generous with her neonates pics, does that make her a bad parent

You cannot judge parenting skills by just that one munite pic.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

ChineloSA calm down my sister, take a deep breath okay.
The problem with third world countries is unnecessary stigmatization.
Do u know that oyibo don't joke with social welfare. There are so organized that they chose to keep their aged parents in Geriatrics.... Not because they children cannot afford to use money to care for them but it is better done with professionals.

I would be interested to know where you live?

I am not stigmatizing anyone, travel and live in different countries and compare. You will see that Africa is still lagging in a lot. Its not stigma its facts. Simple healthcare System in Nigeria is not good. Most people choose to give birth outside the country. So there is no stigmatization its daily life for some people. People travel to India for dialysis or transplants.

Anyways you are jumping from one issue to another. It was orphanages, then IDP camps and now Old age Homes

Let me tell why white people prefer old age homes
1. Most white people chose to live in retirement homes so as to curb loneliness and avoid depression. When they live with people who share the same situation with them, they feel better.

2. Elderly tend to have health conditions as they grow old. ( Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Schizophrenia, Parkinsons Disease, Incontinence, Arthritis etc )

These life threating conditions need a full time nurse who knows better. Meaning medical costs become more and their older children cannot afford them as well. Their children have other responsibilities of their own they cannot afford to live with an aged parent who needs e.g. daily dialysis or weekly radiation or chemotherapy to treat cancer or daily watchful eyes to watch an elderly person with Dementia.

Governments of well organized countries compel younger generation to contribute towards medical fund and pension which later assist them when they retire. Its not about joke or not. Its simple planning by the government. Compelling citizens to contribute towards their healthcare and social welfare while they are still agile and working. Its not magic, its their taxes contributed while they were working.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by sirvibes: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
May God provides for the need of her children. RIP

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
RIP.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by janejive(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Be strong. may d Almighty God comfort you.
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Zoo
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by smshorlar: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
very sad. RIP to her
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
R.I.P death,.may the lord God guide & protect ur kids..he will n't find it hard to provide their needs in Jesus Name
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
the innocent babies don't know their fates yet,so sad
Re: Lady Who Died After Delivery Of Triplets Buried Amidst Tears In Edo (Photos) by jimenyo: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
May her soul rest in peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.