Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? (515 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? by DangotePikin: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
I was reading Daily Guide today and the narrative was on praising God. The writer also stated that sun, moon, rainfall, lightning, volcanic eruptions, hails, trees, etc also praised God, this part got be a little confused even though I have been hearing it in the past. My question is, is there any biblical backing to this? Or do we just assume that since God created them from the beginning of time then they must be praising him anytime they occur.
Re: Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? by Masculity(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Well, you direct the question to Christians. As a Muslim my answer is yes. GOD created them all.
Re: Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? by niyihawking(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Masculity:
Well, you direct the question to Christians. As a Muslim my answer is yes. GOD created them all.

lol
Re: Does Rainfall, Trees, Moon, Volcanic Eruptions Really Praise God? by Niflheim(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2017
@OP,

Why looking for "biblical backing"? What happened to scientific backing? I care a lot about the future of black africans, and that is why I insist that you should disregard books that claim that birds have 4 feet!!! The bible does not explain anything about the weather!!! It could not even explain common disease, not to talk of weather!!!

QUESTION:Why do christians laugh when Scandinavians insist that Thor is responsible for lightning? what is the difference between the Scandinavian insisting that Thor is responsible for lightening, the Greek insisting that Jupiter is responsible for lightening, and the Christian insisting that jehovah is responsible for lightening?

ANSWER: The first one is a Scandinavian lie, the second one is a Greek lie.........................................and the final one is a jewish lie!!!

Even human being on Earth today can pick the direction they want the lightening to strike, so how is a god responsible?

When the Japanese claimed that Namuzu(the giagantic cat-fish) was responsible for their earthquakes, why did you laugh at them? What is the difference between a Japanese saying that cat-fish causes earthquakes and a christian saying that jehovah causes earthquakes?!!!

Read this link:............................................................... http://www.zmescience.com/science/physics/control-path-lightning-lasers-0543543/

(1) (Reply)

Religious Houses Should Be Made To Pay Tax In Nigeria! / The Bible's Scientific inaccuracies / Am I Still Worthy? - Jack Kelley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.