Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! (11913 Views)

God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Strictly For Christians: Having Questions About Sex, Dating or Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2017
jiggaz:
lol alright... i pray for them oo cos i know that most atheists here act out of ignorance.

I pray that most of them have a true revelation of Jesus Christ just like Apostle Paul did. It is well. God is in control.
Amen!

Thank you so much Grace Man wink. I'm so happy your prayer is sown here also.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:

Wow is that all?
Well they do say the devils in the detail, those are just the sentence they use for advertising but when you accept, rules are let loose. With all the criteria involved even your chances of entering heaven is weak.

Jesus doesn't deceive people to come closer to Him. He says it as it is. He lets you know the cost of following Him. He talked about the bitter cost and the sweet cost of following Him. Even His disciples can't hide His words.

But all you still have to do is to love Him with all you've got and then Love your neighbors as yourself. As you pour out your everything to Him, He will pour out Himself to you also and then you will know how to live for Him every day because His love will direct you.

This is where jiggaz is needed to talk about the law and grace. Lennycool when you love God first, every other thing will fall into place because God's Grace will take over your life.

There is therfore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:16am On Jan 20, 2017
petra1:

im in agreement with you sir. the spirit of God is the revealer of christ to blind heart . may he prevail and cause the name of christ to be sanctified in their hearts.as he opens their understanding to truth

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amen! Amen! Thank you so much
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jiggaz(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Jesus doesn't deceive people to come closer to Him. He says it as it is. He lets you know the cost of following Him. He talked about the bitter cost and the sweet cost of following Him. Even His disciples can't hide His words.

But all you still have to do is to love Him with all you've got and then Love your neighbors as yourself. As you pour out your everything to Him, He will pour out Himself to you also and then you will know how to live for Him every day because His love will direct you.

This is where jiggaz is needed to talk about the law and grace. Lennycool when you love God first, every other thing will fall into place because God's Grace will take over your life.

There is therfore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death.
lol

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jiggaz(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Amen!

Thank you so much Grace Man wink. I'm so happy your prayer is sown here also.
You welcome
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Sibe007:

You are this God you pray to. You feel you are talking to someone or in a relationship with someone, well that could be the higher you, the outer you that is in all things.

The bible was man's attempt to describe something way beyond mans dimensional comprehension.

Can't you see how small you make the source of all things, the God of all and in all things, see how small you have made God look. Not your fault but just because you have chosen to only understand God thru the experience of some ancient men as was documented in the Bible.

God has feelings, that's man projecting his likeness to the divine.
At the blast of his nostrils he part the red sea. That's man using his form to describe happenings beyond him.
Earth is his footstool, that is man projecting his image of having a foot to God.

And man said, let us make God in our own image and likeness. And yes they did.

You are much more than you have known and there is much more to you.

Source, God, is much more than can be written in any book, reducing the knowledge of God to what you have written in books reduces God to concepts your mind can comprehend. Its much more than that.

You have good intentions and so I know you are on the right path to finding light. Finding truth that Jesus was trying to point you to.

There is no heaven in some location somewhere, it is oneness with all things, your reunion with your source and connection with all things. You find Peace when you become One.

Jesus said that they become One just as I and the father are one.

You will know the truth and be free from all limitations imposed on you by limiting God (Source) to ur bible.

You will see the light.

Cheers.

The bolded is the only part I agree with you. God is just too big to be contained into anything. He is just too much for that. But at least, we can see how He wants us to know, worship and live for Him through His words.

Now, I know I am a god but I am no God. If you say God is too mighty in majesty to be contained in a book, why do you now claim me to be God. I am too limited in so many things to claim God. So I refuse to worship myself, and I also refuse to do things that will stop my worship from going to the God of all gods.

There are so many gods out there of which I am one. All these gods pay homage to the one God. All these gods any of us worship know that there is only one true God and His children are called the sons of God.

My life is not limited to the Bible. I have personal experiences with God outside the Bible. His commandments are already written in my heart. As of now, I'm waiting for more experiences with God, higher experiences with Him. And by the special grace of God I will not fail Him till I get those gifts.

So dear I refuse to worship myself. I don't talk to myself. I talk to God and He answers. Be it positive or negative, they're all answers. Thank you.

I pray you also come to know the truth in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

I agree with you my dear. Just clowning nah. One must not always be very serious you know.

The very first person i took note of when i joined Nairaland was Johnnydon22.
Jon, i took note of you because of your fierceness against God and your readiness to turn people away from God.

I reached out to you by sending you a Pm, 'this is something i hardly do, even now', but i reached out to you. I wanted to know you personally, now i do. I told you to soft peddle when you Castigate God, for you will come to be his mouth piece in no distant time, when you do, you might not be able to forgive and live with yourself for doing what you are doing and are saying now.

Jon, (For this is what i call you), Your name was not given to you by mistake. Your name comes with an assignment, a purpose, and a mission.

The first John on Earth was John the Baptist and his name was tight to his mission on earth.

And here was his mission which by extension, and by reason of the name you share yours too;

"And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord"
Luke:1:17.

Johnnydon22, I speak to your subconsciousness, when you sleep and are unaware of what is going on in your environment, You'll remember your mission on earth. I inject your mission into your subconsciousness.

Hear me Jon,

Your mission is to turn men away from sin, not to thrust them into it. Live and breath your mission.

Hear me Jon, your mission is to prepare the hearts of men for the Lord, not to turn them away from Him. Live and breath your mission.

So, i speak to your spirit, begin to yearn for what you have lost. You have lost your mission on earth, recover it, go for it.

i inject a vacuum into your consciousness, and until you discover what you've lost, the void will remain.

The devil thought he had Saul, but, he didn't know that Saul was a chosen vessel, according to Gods divine agenda, and at the appointed time, he crossed over and became Apostle Paul.

Jon, the devil thinks he has you now, but he is borrowing you, for in no time, you shall cross over to Him who created you.

I declare the power of God which overshadowed Saul/Paul to overshadow you today and propel you to receive the Life giving Spirit of Christ.
I call your Spirit out of this darkness to the glorious light that only Christ can give, in the Matchless name of JESUS.

I love this Analice. It's just like a prayer from a mother to a son. It's so touching and I say Amen, to it.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jonbellion(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2017
You people should also pray for MrPresdent1 oo
It's like he's running mad

3 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
My dear Bennyann, I don't think I have the kind of relationship you have described with any human. Why would I want to have it with someone that is invisible?
I assume that you have a relationship of this nature with God, how is the sound of His voice? What do you guys talk about? Why have you not asked Him the many questions that atheists ask here daily? This is because I imagine that I would have a whole lot of questions if I had the opportunity of chatting with God. Or do you not think that those answers would go a long way in convincing doubters instead of the incessant preachings?
I appreciate your prayers and say a loud AMEN to them. Greetings!!

Come on, you should have it with one person at least. There should be someone who loves you, who feels she can't live without you wink at least, one person. It'll be perfect if you love the person back. I'm sure you'll get there soon.

Don't forget the real you is invisible to the physical eyes except God allows it. If the real you is a spirit, then you need to have that kind of relationship with the Spirit of all spirits, your creator. If you give your totality to Christ not on your death bed but while you're still hale and hearty, that relationship with God goes a long way from differentiating you and those that are lukewarm. You get to know Him more, His glory, beauty and power. I'm still growing in knowing Him more because He is just too big and mighty for me.

The sound of God's voice is relative. It depends on the kind of relationship you have with Him or how He wants to appear to you at that particular moment. With me, His voice is mostly gentle like that of a friend or a father to a daughter. The only time I heard his voice of rebuke was when I planned on going somewhere and I desperately wanted to go. So the night before that day, I had a dream, where Jesus was waiting there for me, by the time I got there about entering, He asked me where I was going to and what I was doing there. I was shocked to see Him there. Then He pointed his point finger to the entrance and told me to leave there and never come back there again. That was the first time I heard that voice of rebuke and I heard it another time too. I woke up being happy because I know I've gotten direction for that day and I'm still grateful to God I yielded to it. I just can't wait to see Him outside my dreams and I know I'll definitely get there because He will give me that gift, He will give me the grace. So you see, the sound of His voice is relative.

About asking Him questions that you want me to ask..... I ask questions my spirit yearns for not that I don't ask. But I believe the questions you're talking about have been asked severally here on nairaland and theists like kingebukasblog, 4everGod, Pidgin2, felixomor, Winners01, DoctorAlien, Anas09, Analice107.......... And so many of them have given answers to those questions. There is not a question asked that has never been asked before. We get answers through diverse means. God can decide to let you get your answers through books, through people you know or may not know, through things created like nature and the rest and He can also give you answers by Himself directly. He chooses how you get your answers.

There are those who know the answers already but refuse to take them. It leads to arguments upon arguments. The same arguments over and over again. So you see, the answers given by others are not accepted so the only thing left is personal experience with God. Until that personal experience, they will still never accept the answers. But the personal experience can only come with a sincere heart seeking God.

I wasn't expecting to type this long but we're praying for the power of salvation so God's mercy and love can bring about that experience since unwillingness to know Him still lingers.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
AYODEJI4LOVE:
bennyann
This is a wonderful thread. The prayer points r just so deep...... An eye opener...
It lift me up somehow....
. Just wisH believers on nairaland come in here........

Thank you dear. This isn't me. It's God looking for ways to draw souls to Him. It's God trying every possible means to draw souls to Himself.

We can't wait for the laborers to be complete before we start work in the vineyard for we do not know when the husbandman will come.

This thread seems like nothing by now, but I know in due time we will see about that. I also believe the believers will come in also.

Please dear, do not leave here without a prayer.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Ermacc:
This thread is so beautiful, makes me want to cry.

Ermacc, please I don't want you to leave here without a prayer. wink thank you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by Seun(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:
Se.un ( God's Delight ) - I declare that you will be a mighty man of God, that you'll declare God's name for all to see and you'll use your forum to also draw souls to Christ and at the end of it all, You will also make heaven in Jesus Mighty Name - Amen!
bennyann - I declare that you will become a famous outspoken atheist. That you'll criticize and strike down false beliefs for all to see, and you'll use your mind, business, property and household to free minds from believing in Christ and other imaginary things! And at the end of it all, you'd have experienced a life that is pleasant, meaningful and successful, without any need for delusions about the existence of life after death.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Seun:

bennyann - I declare that you will become a famous outspoken atheist. That you'll criticize and strike down false beliefs for all to see, and you'll use your business, property and household to free minds from believing in Christ and other imaginary things! And at the end of it all, you'd have enjoyed life that is pleasant, meaningful and successful, without any need for delusions about the existence of life after death.

What are you saying ? How can an atheist enjoy life ? An atheist has an inclination for hate , bigotry and destruction then suicide - this does not look like a pleasant enjoyable life undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

Come on, you should have it with one person at least. There should be someone who loves you, who feels she can't live without you wink at least, one person. It'll be perfect if you love the person back. I'm sure you'll get there soon.

Don't forget the real you is invisible to the physical eyes except God allows it. If the real you is a spirit, then you need to have that kind of relationship with the Spirit of all spirits, your creator. If you give your totality to Christ not on your death bed but while you're still hale and hearty, that relationship with God goes a long way from differentiating you and those that are lukewarm. You get to know Him more, His glory, beauty and power. I'm still growing in knowing Him more because He is just too big and mighty for me.

The sound of God's voice is relative. It depends on the kind of relationship you have with Him or how He wants to appear to you at that particular moment. With me, His voice is mostly gentle like that of a friend or a father to a daughter. The only time I heard his voice of rebuke was when I planned on going somewhere and I desperately wanted to go. So the night before that day, I had a dream, where Jesus was waiting there for me, by the time I got there about entering, He asked me where I was going to and what I was doing there. I was shocked to see Him there. Then He pointed his point finger to the entrance and told me to leave there and never come back there again. That was the first time I heard that voice of rebuke and I heard it another time too. I woke up being happy because I know I've gotten direction for that day and I'm still grateful to God I yielded to it. I just can't wait to see Him outside my dreams and I know I'll definitely get there because He will give me that gift, He will give me the grace. So you see, the sound of His voice is relative.

About asking Him questions that you want me to ask..... I ask questions my spirit yearns for not that I don't ask. But I believe the questions you're talking about have been asked severally here on nairaland and theists like kingebukasblog, 4everGod, Pidgin2, felixomor, Winners01, DoctorAlien, Anas09, Analice107.......... And so many of them have given answers to those questions. There is not a question asked that has never been asked before. We get answers through diverse means. God can decide to let you get your answers through books, through people you know or may not know, through things created like nature and the rest and He can also give you answers by Himself directly. He chooses how you get your answers.

There are those who know the answers already but refuse to take them. It leads to arguments upon arguments. The same arguments over and over again. So you see, the answers given by others are not accepted so the only thing left is personal experience with God. Until that personal experience, they will still never accept the answers. But the personal experience can only come with a sincere heart seeking God.

I wasn't expecting to type this long but we're praying for the power of salvation so God's mercy and love can bring about that experience since unwillingness to know Him still lingers.
The question is, are they the ones asking those questions or the demons residing inside of them? and for what motive? Are they asking those questions to accept the answers given or to malign and cast fear, distrust and discouragement in the weak audience?

like you said, those questions have been answered over and over, asked him if he believes the answers given.

If a man stands before him today and says "I am Jesus, ask your questions or these are the answers to your questions". If those answers are according to the word of God, will he not still doubt?

Pls ask Ranchhoddas.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2017
bennyann:

I love this Analice. It's just like a prayer from a mother to a son. It's so touching and I say Amen, to it.
Amen sis. Am a mother of the Street Kids. And anyone without God is a street kid. Lost and needs love.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Seun:

bennyann - I declare that you will become a famous outspoken atheist. That you'll criticize and strike down false beliefs for all to see, and you'll use your mind, business, property and household to free minds from believing in Christ and other imaginary things! And at the end of it all, you'd have experienced a life that is pleasant, meaningful and successful, without any need for delusions about the existence of life after death.
as the Pastafarian high priest, I tendered this prophesy to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the one true God (FSM) said it shall come to pass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by jonbellion(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What are you saying ? How can an atheist enjoy life ? An atheist has an inclination for hate , bigotry and destruction then suicide - this does not look like a pleasant enjoyable life undecided

5 Likes

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Why do say that? Hmm, If you know how much of a pain i am to some folks here, you'd ask me to change. But, am ain't changing so long as there are still souls to save and vermin to stamp out.

Lolz. Don't change for anyone as long as your intention is to bring the lost to the light of the knowledge of God. smiley
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
sonmvayina:
You raised some isssues in your answer, you said God is a spirit..my first question is how do you or anybody know what this spirit wants, hates or likes if it does not talk or speak. How do you know the bad spirit( devil) from a good spirit...spirits dont have weight or occupies space..in other words they are not made of matter..where does this spirit start from and where doess it end..how do you know the name of this spirit? It could be Eledumare. or chineke...?

The first way to get to know the Holy Spirit of God is to give your life to Christ and seek to know God in His written Word. All the questions you asked have their answers in the Word of God.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by randomperson: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well seems the Christians in African countries are really enjoying life... Like the ones starving in Zambia
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
sonmvayina:
How do you know the attributes of this spirit? Can a spirit love? Hate ? Does it have emotions? So you see, more questions than answers...

let me set you straight..like you rightly said, God is a spirit...the only way to communicate with this spirit is through an ORACLE.except your a diviner or babalawo your wasting your time..prayer serves no purpose..ithe first part of the bible( old testament) is a jewish oracle..and if your familiar with nollywood movies with a babalawo scene, he usually answers them with a parable..to relay the message from God..thereafter he proceeds to explain what the spiritual message in the parable..it is these parables as told by the jewish diviners/oracles that is written down by Ezra and some preist as they returned home from the babylonian exile..that was when judaism started taking roots so my dear all the characters in the old testamennt are all allegorical and not hishjudaism

Everything you wrote here is proof that you have made up your mind to disregard the written Word of God knowing that in it is your salvation. There is no other name given to man under heaven by which he might be saved besides the name Jesus Christ. The sooner you realize He is not a symbol the better for you.

That reminds me, I hope you know the prophecy that Israel will realize their folly and will recognize that, truly, Jesus is the Messiah therefore they will call upon His name.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

Lolz. Don't change for anyone as long as your intention is to bring the lost to the light of the knowledge of God. smiley
Thanks for the support darling.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
BennyAnn, keep sowing your seed of declaration. This is what God says concerning you in His Word - For the weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down of strongholds [atheism], casting down arguments [evil declarations] and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

BennyAnn, by the Name above every other name on nairaland and beyond, Jesus Christ, I decree that your seed of prayer for the salvation of unbelievers on this thread as well as the decree of every believer in Christ on this thread shall never fail, they shall cancel every declaration that is not of God, the power of God shall follow them and they shall go where they have been sent and shall fulfill the purpose for which they were sent, they shall not return empty. We decree and declare because we are kings and queens, children of the King of kings therefore our decree shall stand while the decree of others shall fall in Jesus name.

Keep sowing your seed of prayer. Eventually, they will bear abundant fruit with much watering by prayer. They will come to the truth that sets free. God bless your efforts and crown it with results.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Thanks for the support darling.

You're welcome
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by analice107: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

You're welcome
BTW, MrPresident1 says Jesus is coming today in the evening, are you ready?
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by skeendyke: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

BTW, MrPresident1 says Jesus is coming today in the evening, are you ready?

Hahahaha. Today is the D-day. I'm fully prepared. Please don't miss it o.

But ehn, if I see MrPresident1 on nairaland tomorrow I go send am go heaven by fire by force. grin grin
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Seun:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My God! This is so hilarious. So you can be this funny cheesy
I salute you Sir!

But it's a pity the Christians have the final say here. This thread has been sealed with prayers ONLY to the glory of God. Anything contrary to that has no effect.

Seun, a seed, a Godly seed has been planted in you already for all to see here. By the time it grows to its maturity stage, you'll explode and there's nothing you can do about it. You'll have no other option than to surrender to your creator in Jesus name! Amen cheesy

Lord Jesus, as your son Seun has shown his presence here, so Your presence will fill His life and everything around Him. Your presence will chase him to the extent it will be too much for him to bear, then He will come running back to you with all his spirit, mind, heart, with all he's got in Jesus name - Amen.

Thank you Lord for answering this prayer. Thank you for the pending conviction, conversion and testimonies. May all the glory go back to You in multiple folds from this thread in Jesus name! Amen

Thank you Lord for being a jealous God over me and for your promise to me that You will never share me with another. I'm simply devoted to you Lord, now and forever in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
analice107:

Amen sis. Am a mother of the Street Kids. And anyone without God is a street kid. Lost and needs love.

Wow! You make me admire you the more. God bless you.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by hopefulLandlord: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:

let me state something here with true facts, no hard feelings and no hate, no antagonism

of all apologists on this platform Anas09 is the worst when it comes to debating with an atheist

her arguments even when convincing would be buried under accusations of the atheist being a Satanist, being possessed by demons etc

I'm still asking if there's ANY atheist that got convinced to leave atheism through being called Demon, Devil, Luciferian, Satanist

the worst part is that those he calls Satanist, demon, Luciferian etc are not only atheists but all non Christians be it Muslim, Buddhists, Pagans and it gets worse; she also calls any Christian not subscribing to her own very version of Christianity the same Satanist eg Catholics are satanists according to her and most other Christian sects; she simply has this extremely narrow ideas on who a Christian should be and takes that "idea" as undeniable fact. I'm afraid she would've been a pain in everyone's as,s if there's a Christian section, thank FSM for Seun

I'm advising her to Change and be less assertive as that can't convince anybody and that's a friendly advice

ask her who she's "brou the lost to the light of the knowledge of God" by accusing them of demon possession being Satanist and other nonsensical accusations
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
skeendyke:
BennyAnn, keep sowing your seed of declaration. This is what God says concerning you in His Word - For the weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down of strongholds [atheism], casting down arguments [evil declarations] and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

BennyAnn, by the Name above every other name on nairaland and beyond, Jesus Christ, I decree that your seed of prayer for the salvation of unbelievers on this thread as well as the decree of every believer in Christ on this thread shall never fail, they shall cancel every declaration that is not of God, the power of God shall follow them and they shall go where they have been sent and shall fulfill the purpose for which they were sent, they shall not return empty. We decree and declare because we are kings and queens, children of the King of kings therefore our decree shall stand while the decree of others shall fall in Jesus name.

Keep sowing your seed of prayer. Eventually, they will bear abundant fruit with much watering by prayer. They will come to the truth that sets free. God bless your efforts and crown it with results.

Amen! Amen my dearest. God bless you for me.
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let me state something here with true facts, no hard feelings and no hate, no antagonism

of all apologists on this platform Anas09 is the worst when it comes to debating with an atheist

her arguments even when convincing would be buried under accusations of the atheist being a Satanist, being possessed by demons etc

I'm still asking if there's ANY atheist that got convinced to leave atheism through being called Demon, Devil, Luciferian, Satanist

the worst part is that those he calls Satanist, demon, Luciferian etc are not only atheists but all non Christians be it Muslim, Buddhists, Pagans and it gets worse; she also calls any Christian not subscribing to her own very version of Christianity the same Satanist eg Catholics are satanists according to her and most other Christian sects; she simply has this extremely narrow ideas on who a Christian should be and takes that "idea" as undeniable fact. I'm afraid she would've been a pain in everyone's as,s if there's a Christian section, thank FSM for Seun

I'm advising her to Change and be less assertive as that can't convince anybody and that's a friendly advice

ask her who she's "brou the lost to the light of the knowledge of God" by accusing them of demon possession being Satanist and other nonsensical accusations

Heiiiiiiiiii! Brother Hope cheesy how are you doing?

I thought you and Analice107 are good friends because you're always chasing after each other wink

One thing I like you for is your attitude towards justice or fairness when things turn out serious or nasty. I remembered your role on hard.mirrors issue. Please keep that up.

Analice107, please come and correct hopefullandlord opinion of you. Explain things to him so he can understand you better.

Modified. : wait... Did hopefullandlord just refer to analice107 as Anas09? You guys really know each other. Now I understand why hopefullandlord always go after those monikers cheesy
Re: Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! by bennyann: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dear Junia, please I need you to sow a seed of prayer here also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Holy Order / Pastor Adeboye Says Pray Btw 11p.m To 1 A.m / Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.