Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (59875 Views)

Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] / Adekunle Gold Turns African Priest In UK Shoot [PICS] / Banky W Transformed His Look To Ugly Beard Guy For A Movie Shoot(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by fortunechy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
expired bobi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
justscorchone:
Suck this one and get everlasting incurable sorethroat

Calm down bro. Those fura de nunu balloons can cure any digestive tract disease. For guys with lactose intolerance,jedi Jedi, afo asisa,this is the ultimate remedy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Preca(f): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
God save us from karashika
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Mufasa27(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
And this is news because.......?
Of Brezz grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Martinola(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
oyan re o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Freestainworld(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Eehee! wetin come concern is?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Social media..i don tire for celebrity dere yeye news. Every day new nonsense sh*t dey enta fp

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by jennifer22(f): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by moneylords(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Between 'Ayamatanga' and Jide Kosoko
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by dekholla: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
casttlebarbz:
disgusting boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by dekholla: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmmn....God dey watch u o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by hon3sty(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
hmmmm. notin to say undecided undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by buchilino(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
I NOW ADMIT, SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG DIS GAL.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by chris31(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Aunty big breast i hope that ur saving for rainy days coz even a dine u wont get from me when e go happen
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Crownadex(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
haha boobs here boobs there , must u post this ? apart 4rm son of pastor I was in 21days fasting & it's now 15days .... thank God say I neva open this thread
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by sekem: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
The beauty of her böobs is gradually being eroded by the ugliness of her aging face!

Chai!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by smardray(m): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
cossy....

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by toogbasky(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
HmmMmmmmmmm!; wetin concern boobs wit doogy and touch ur toes; a moderately ok boobs and a moderately ok yansh; wetin concern me wit cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by neighbourhud: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Her breast has lost value abeg. @ 34 she be decent now. Iranu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by bizhop01: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
If u make mistake suck that kind of breast, your life can never remain the same again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Duru009(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Talented boobs.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by brimoknight(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yuck!
How on earth would someone see such lumps of fat and be happy?
Cup-size boobs are the best!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mr afonja don finish made in Biafra bweast without paying her sisi grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by cybriz82(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
a boob without a nipple is a disgrace.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by curvilicious: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
And this is news because.......?

because boobs don spoil NLers

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by curvilicious: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
cybriz82:
a boob without a nipple is a disgrace.

Holy cow!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Cyriloha(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Dereformer post=52777555]This LovePeddler thinks men are interested in the size of her boobs.

You have shown us your boobs, now

Aaaahhhhh I don tell you dry talk only you who told you I'm not interested in the boons??
Now show us your husband
Bro husband comes from God okay not something of force okay

Idiot.[/quote

Why abusing her nah remember we all human we can offend in many ways don't judge okay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
[/quote] TANKDESTROYER post=52777522]And this is news because.......? [/quote]

Boobs are involved. Real big boobs! If this is not news, trust me, nothing else will be news. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by chigoizie7(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm dis old woman face don shrink finish oh
Re: Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) by Baba4dgals: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
So wat do u wnt us to do nw
So we shud b pounding rice shey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.