Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

“Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman (39887 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy, shut the hell up. Infact your still a baby and a learner for that matter when it comes to issues like this. Who told you Buhari and his people were not involved in this whole saga. Let me tell you that fool that calls himself Jim Obazee was only been used because of his greed. It was when they now saw the implications of their actions especially for 2019 elections that was why they immediately reversed it. And the so called Obazee was used as a scape Goat to cover up. Shine your eyes o. Dont forget the story of Judas so easily.
u are appear to know more on dis

pls what is osinbajo stand on dis

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by semyman: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Job done, any way is a way, he removed him even if it was @ great personal cost
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by obstead200(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy, shut the hell up. Infact your still a baby and a learner for that matter when it comes to issues like this. Who told you Buhari and his people were not involved in this whole saga. Let me tell you that fool that calls himself Jim Obazee was only been used because of his greed. It was when they now saw the implications of their actions especially for 2019 elections that was why they immediately reversed it. And the so called Obazee was used as a scape Goat to cover up. Shine your eyes o. Dont forget the story of Judas so easily.
U are the silly one my dear.
Who told u buhari needs the votes of the RCCG congregation to win in 2019? Since when had election been free and fair in this country?
I rather think that Jim Obazee acted on his own out of a personal vendetta

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2017
cool
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Ayatullah(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where are the two big ears of Gov. Fayose of Ekiti State.........and when will he come back and open his gargantuan mouth to apologise for his linking Buhari to Adeboye's resignation?

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by oskaaay(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
IT IS WELL
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by TeamSimple(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Shame on all Nairaland Christians. Senseless and egoistic set of species.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Royalseed20(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
1stCitizen:
A truly dangerous path when the church entangles itself with politics.

It happened with ancient popes and its beginning to happen again.

true..
Politics is of the devil.
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by semyman: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
*"OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;"*

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia, South Sudan and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called _"Hotel Rwanda"_ or _"Sometime in April"._ My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. _*You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.*_ Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Agbanagba1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oyedepo has been general overseer for over 30 years, Kumuyi is over 70 years old and Ayo Oritsejafor has been overseer over 20 years... The law was for all religious( Muslim and christians) and non profit organizations. Why did Redeem make it dramatic? Why didn't they ignore the guy like Kumuyi,Adeboye and Oritsejafor?

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by 2016easy2017: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
xtian use any opo2nty to blame muslims
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Unverified stories flying all over the internet about this man...
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by YOMZE(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abacha died when he tried to lay hands on the man of God. Now Jim vows to oust the same man...entering siddon look mood. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...DO MY PROPHET NO HARM...
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by kibra4u(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
obstead200:

U are the silly one my dear.
Who told u buhari needs the votes of the RCCG congregation to win in 2019? Since when had election been free and fair in this country?
I rather think that Jim Obazee acted on his own out of a personal vendetta
This issue does not affect RCCG alone its a slap on the face of Christians and we are all watching. And you were one of those who put this country in the mess it is now by voting that dullard from Daura. Now it is obvious we are all paying dearly. I hope lessons have been learnt. 2019 is not that far, I hope you will be able to correct the mistake you made.
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by kibra4u(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

A Fulani used a Christian to bring down Christianity.

Does that make sense to you ?

They call people like them useful idiots...So unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.