Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

“Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman (39884 Views)

Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
Yet buffons blame Buhari and Islamization.

Instead of looking inwards.

Greedy pastors seeking power to have access to good life in the Lord.

The money and the private jet
Likely the only sensible post in this thread. ... Christians are being manipulated to hate the government.

4 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by abatisegun: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Thanks and God bless u. Those gullible following them will be propagating

3 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by larrymoore(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
following
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Bari22: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
All this wayo to bring back adeboye to the throne.
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by OgundeleT(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
it seems the only way one can turn lie to truth is by repeating the lie. RCCG is not in 192 countries u people should stop the lie

2 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by juman(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2017
APC lies.

By the way, the redeem constitution stated that the general overseer suppose to leave at the age of seventy.

I remember some years back some church bigwigs requested the G.O to leave when he became seventy.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by sweetmusictv: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
I can't understand this headline at all. The media world is taking different shape. Where's the incredible credibility of the credible nairaland.com.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by rusher14: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Neyo44:
God will surprise him
And you know who God has chosen?

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Felixtuta(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Playing Dirty Politics in the Church of God. These men don't have the fear of God a bit.

I don't blame them, for they "shall only dream dreams".

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by LorDBolton(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2017
When u consider the fact that many people in top positions in naija are redeem, winners n other top nigerian churches

+ the fact that others claim to be hardcore devout muslims

YET THIS NAIJA NA JUNGLE?!!

Thunder fire all of una!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Donshemzy1234: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol. The world is not getting better

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by ayindejimmy(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Sanchez01:

Not true... He was suspended for misconduct and he left thereafter... And yes, he was on a vendetta mission. All this has been laid to rest now.

Was Pastor Adeboye mentioned in the law?

Did the law also affect Muslims?

Did the Pentecostal churches go to court?

Did they win the case in court?

Please free your mind from religious bandage and reason objectively. That is for good accountability among nongovernmental organization that make profit

2 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by BushWickBill: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

The Nigerian Christian is one of the biggest aberrations I know.

He/she lacks wisdom, foresight, logic and common sense.
He/she is loud, vacuous, overtly sentimental, unable to separate facts from the overall picture, rooted mentally to his/her pastor but disconnected from Jesus.

Any person shouting islamization/ persecution over this matter really needs to go into a dark room, sit quietly in a corner and think about how useless they have been to themselves.

I hope that these church maniacs screaming heaven down can see that Christians are their own worst enemies. And that they realize that the reason why Muslims will continue to run circles round them in all spheres of national life is because they fail to unite and realize the reason for being Christians in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by ayindejimmy(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
obailala:
So contrary to the circulated story that obazee was only sacked as cover-up by the FG for its complicity, the man obazee was actually acting on his own out of personal besf?.. hmmm

How can he act on his own?

The pentecostal churches went to court and lost.
Is the guy the judge too?

2 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by kibra4u(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Guy, shut the hell up. Infact your still a baby and a learner for that matter when it comes to issues like this. Who told you Buhari and his people were not involved in this whole saga. Let me tell you that fool that calls himself Jim Obazee was only been used because of his greed. It was when they now saw the implications of their actions especially for 2019 elections that was why they immediately reversed it. And the so called Obazee was used as a scape Goat to cover up. Shine your eyes o. Dont forget the story of Judas so easily.
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
WE HAVE NOT HEARED FROM JIM. ONLY RCCG, CAN AND GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN THROWING MISSILES

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by BushWickBill: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
mokaflex:
Obazee removed Adeboye according to Op Buhari removed Jim obazee by divine arrangements. Hehehe
I can bet my last kobo that you said buhari was behind Adeboye's "resignation".

This would be the same Adeboye who indirectly blamed government for meddling into church affairs. So why now is the media spokesperson doing an about turn on this matter?

2 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Btruth: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Jim Obazee? ......hummmm, that name ehn?

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2017
What happened the church in Turkey will happen in Nigeria
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by AntiWailer: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2017
kibra4u:

Guy, shut the hell up. Infact your still a baby and a learner for that matter when it comes to issues like this. Who told you Buhari and his people were not involved in this whole saga. Let me tell you that fool that calls himself Jim Obazee was only been used because of his greed. It was when they now saw the implications of their actions especially for 2019 elections that was why they immediately reversed it. And the so called Obazee was used as a scape Goat to cover up. Shine your eyes o. Dont forget the story of Judas so easily.

A Fulani used a Christian to bring down Christianity.

Does that make sense to you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by eph12(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
For the fact that Adeboye hastily stepped down shows that the problem is deep in RCCG. Nobody should come and blame Obazee here. Why didn't Adeboye confirm from Osinbajo or Buhari first?

4 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by rusher14: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
kibra4u:

So you sitting in your room in Ajangbadi know more about the implications of ousting all the daddy GOs of this world but the schemers and policy makers don't?

Sometimes you guys really don't assess what you suggest.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by psalmsjob: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Mayydayy:
The two institutions u can never fight and win.
Government and church.

Maybe you should make that three and add "stomach"grin

But this is an indictment of the G.O. that he wasn't obeying the law in actual sense but trying to circumvent it by appointing someone as a figurehead while he still carry on in his "two" posts of over 20 years.

This is very unbecoming of a Christian talk less of one professing to be a Christian leader.

3 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by KINGROLAND1(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2017
Pastors And Politicians Are All The Same. ( Lust Of Holding Onto Worldly Power )
Adeboye Increase Himself As General Overseer Worldwide. A Man Who Can Not Heal A Sick Animal Not To Talk Of Human Being. So He Can Continue To Enjoy Free Pounded Yam & Gbegiri Soup According To Him.
R C C G Is A Scam.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by lastpage: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

The money and the private jet.

See another Pastor Adegoruwa attacking GOD with his article on "Like Gambia, like Redeem"

That write up spoke a lot about the power tussle in RCCG.

The useless politicians are simply trying to use religious sentiments to trick Nigerians to vote for PDP so they can avoid prosecution.

PDP will field a NORTHERNER and a MUSLIM yet they will make us believe only Buhari can Islamize Nigeria and no one else can

Thank you 1,000 times!

According to Segun Adegbiji, the church’s head of media and public relations, Obazee, who willingly resigned as a pastor in RCCG and was “neither suspended nor sacked”, is on a vendetta mission against the general overseer.

“Obazee was a teacher at the School of Disciples, but he voluntarily resigned. Afterwards, he started attending RCCG Province II Parish on Acme Road, Ogba, Lagos. He was neither suspended nor sacked by the church,” Adegbiji said on Thursday during a media parley with journalists at Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun state.

“There was no feud between him and the church that I know of, although I can confirm that I heard the story that he vowed to get Pastor Adeboye out.”

So, RCCG leadership, using the influence of that RCCG Pastor and who is also currently the Vice President of Nigeria, is on its own REVENGE MISSION!

Shameless Charlatans masquerading as Christians.
Now that you have uses your "holy influence" to sack the man, how does that help your sit-tight attitude?
What is wrong in a "Corporate Governance Law", that it has to be scrapped at the instigation of a Church? Is the law not meant ot prevent corporate criminality anymore? Does this not prove the level of corporate criminality in the Church?

Obaze did not promulgate that LAW, it was promulgated by the NAAS, signed into Law by the President Goodluck Jonathan
Obazee is just a civil servant, and his job is to implement Govt laws
If RCCG said Obazee has no problem with RCCG, if he resigned voluntarily, how come he would vow to remove Adeboye?
There has to be a reason if that STORY is True, for him to want to remove Adeboye at all cost.

RCCG leadership are wicked and should stop lying to us.

Any house built on fraud, will eventually collapse........RCCG is going to collapse some day. Its not a prophecy, just common logic.
A Church should NEVER be about Vengeance and Vendetta.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by maxzzo1(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by mokaflex(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2017
BushWickBill:

I can bet my last kobo that you said buhari was behind Adeboye's "resignation".

This would be the same Adeboye who indirectly blamed government for meddling into church affairs. So why now is the media spokesperson doing an about turn on this matter?
It's obvious you don't have a kobo to bet. If you care to know I'm a 100% Buharist. You are wrong brov. I only wish you could set that your small cock, so I will use it to feed my fish as worms.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by texazzpete(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
See how the redeemed spokesman just threw this guy under the boss.

No hard facts but you're committing character assassination by telling the media you "heard the story". Destroying another man's reputation even when you freely admit there was no bad blood when he left.

These people don't act like Christians.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by BushWickBill: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
mokaflex:

It's obvious you don't have a kobo to bet. If you care to know I'm a 100% Buharist. You are wrong brov. I only wish you could set that your small cock, so I will use it to feed my fish as worms.
Apologies sir.
But your insult wasn't necessary.
I am not a buharist. I just get pissed off how people draw conclusions.

And for the record.you don't wanna see "it", you'll die of insecurity

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Churches=companies
They are businessmen , vying for everything.
Who doesn't like good life, private jet churches money alot of girls (choirs).bros please fight for your right time for you to chop to!

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by BushWickBill: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
texazzpete:
See how the redeemed spokesman just threw this guy under the boss.

No hard facts but you're committing character assassination by telling the media you "heard the story". Destroying another man's reputation even when you freely admit there was no bad blood when he left.

These people don't act like Christians.
Dang on point.

They have an appearance of godliness but know not the truth.

I say it again.Christians don't know why they are called to be Christians.
Especially those from this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: “Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman by oyeb15: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2017
He looks mischievous. I wonder how he became pastor be4 being shown d way out nicely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Kissing While Single: Judas Version / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.