Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Foggy Path (a Comedomantic Story Inspired By True Life Events) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Foggy Path (a Comedomantic Story Inspired By True Life Events) (543 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foggy Path (a Comedomantic Story Inspired By True Life Events) by ConcNiggress56(f): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is a story by theresa naban dolapo (aka concniggress), no part of this story must be plagiarised, rewritten or published without my consent.. Mail me on dollarpor89@gmail.com if you wish to do so

Thanks as you follow with rapt attention
Re: The Foggy Path (a Comedomantic Story Inspired By True Life Events) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chapter 1

Emily! Emily! I heard mommy faintly calling unto me on the dawn of a new day, i knew i was in for one of my mom's dirty pat on my back if i don't round up my sweet dream and heed her call.

Yes mommy! I answered sounding like i was coming through like an onrushing wind, little did she know that i was, in my head, trying to complete and imagine the part where i kissed david, my high school crush.

David is every teenager's fantasy. His gigantic biceps and muscular shoulders which can be visibly seen when he plays basket ball is every girl's fantasy in dales' high. Watching basket on TV makes me get hungry but I am usually filled more than a christian with holy spirit when i watch him play. I am never alone on this. I see my mates giggle and gossip about him, some even skip classes just to steal a glance at him. No one would ever believe his age, sometimes, i even have to try to convince myself that he wasn't a man. He is just an endowed boy.

"won't you help me in the kitchen"? cried my mom. One would think she needs help with kitchen chores only to discover she feels lonely with them and bately needs someone to talk to. "I am in the middle of a seeet sleep, now you would let me carry it over" i snapped back. That dream isn't as important as the help i need here, as a matter of fact, this is a 10 unit course. Now get in here before i show you where you came through to this world. The place must be disgusting, i silently whispered to myself, i don't want to see any of it.

So, what were you dreaming about?? Asked my mom. Loke you are joseph the interpreter? I asked her. No baby, she answered. You are a teenager and i have felt this way before trust me. Whatever dream you had that made you storm out of your room with a huge smile on your face must be dramatic. I hope it is not about a boy?? She asked. No mom, i blantantly denied. But either i was fooling her or myself, i think we both know the truth.

"Go wake up your brother , she said. You cannot afford to get late to school as usual.

Ok mom. I nodded in agreement as i headed for my brother' room.

Knock! I stormed in without even knocking twice and what i saw was the scariest i have ever seen in my life.

Whaaaaattt!!!??

To be continued

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Proficient Writer / Unknown / A Plea For The Reduced Level Of Efficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.