Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites (10064 Views)

Christians And Muslims Are A Curse To Nigeria / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Ranchhoddas: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:
lopolopo nigga forming humble!
It's an old trick. Disarm your opponent by making him feel guilty. As Plaet.ton would say- ''Blackmail is the currency of the religious''.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
but I'm not a muslim naa
You are worse than a radicalised muslim extremist.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
lol really
Wow
I must have blown up a lot of people
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
Hmmmm... Yes, Pastor!! grin
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by niyihawking(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
nawa ooo, where is your brain?
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by lepasharon(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
You never addressed the OP..
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
niyihawking:

he used it as offering smiley
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
he used it as offering smiley

Nwanna , I don't bash hermaphrodites .

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

seems Yahweh forks himself every night with his two organs when watching Felixomor masturbate to Lisa Ann's videos

Imagine if everyone was an athiest, the world will be filled with morally corrupt thinking people like you dear, thank God for Jesus smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nwanna , I don't bash hermaphrodites .
so what's your take on them
Are they:
A. The product of a fallen sinful world caused by the ancestors they never knew
B. Divine retribution for something their parents did
C. The Abrahamic God's idea of a joke
Or
D.A product of nature that is neither partial nor caring

4 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Wilgrea7(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's an old trick. Disarm your opponent by making him feel guilty. As Plaet.ton would say- ''Blackmail is the currency of the religious''.

H.opefullandlord was right... you do annoy both theists and atheists alike
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Imagine if everyone was an athiest, the world will be filled with morally corrupt thinking people like you dear, thank God for Jesus smiley
jesus' father was also a woman smiley
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

imagine if everyone was like Pidgin2, the world would be filled with people ready to kill 5 billion humans once they get the order from their version of god; thank FSM for atheism

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by MrMontella(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by MrMontella(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
so what's your take on them Are they: A. The product of a fallen sinful world caused by the ancestors they never knew B. Divine retribution for something their parents did C. The Abrahamic God's idea of a joke Or D.A product of nature that is neither partial nor caring
c sire cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
The two religions that have been fond of bashing and exhibiting bigotry to people that are different from them.
How would you guys bash hermaphrodites
Well a hermaphrodite is a person or animal having both male and female sex organs
Christians like pointing out how homosexuality/lesbianism is bad so how would you condemn an intersexual person
Who can they be attracted to?

Lesbianism and homosexuality are abnormal, no one was created this way, all such people are suffering from curses some of which are generational and no fault of theirs but they are affected through their bloodlines.

Hermaphrodites tend to identify with a particular gender this means they share more in common with one gender than the other so surgery is a must for any individual with this problem. Once this is done then he or she has no business having sex with someone of the same gender as himself, sin is sin.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:

H.opefullandlord was right... you do annoy both theists and atheists alike
It's the Drakamen curse!
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lesbianism and homosexuality are abnormal, no one was created this way, all such people are suffering from curses some of which are generational and no fault of theirs but they are affected through their bloodlines.

Hermaphrodites tend to identify with a particular gender this means they share more in common with one gender than the other so surgery is a must for any individual with this problem. Once this is done then he or she has no business having sex with someone of the same gender as himself, sin is sin.

huh

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
so what's your take on them
Are they:
A. The product of a fallen sinful world caused by the ancestors they never knew
B. Divine retribution for something their parents did
C. The Abrahamic God's idea of a joke
Or
D.A product of nature that is neither partial nor caring

Hermaphroditism is a natural disorder for whatever reason . Their condition can be corrected medically . I'm not sure why you gave me options to choose from .

Also ask Christians if they bash children with autism , cognitive dysfunctions or the Siamese twins undecided

Guy , your thread is useless and senseless abeg .

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=MrMontella post=52781814][/quote]

Compared to the number of athiests sexual predators is that all you've got?
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
huh

You won't understand but trust me we know more than you do and FYI I meant homosexuality is a curse.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by hopefulLandlord: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:

this guy never speaks sensibly
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hermaphroditism is a natural disorder for whatever reason . Their condition can be corrected medically . I'm not sure why you gave me options to choose from .

Also ask Christians if they bash children with autism , cognitive dysfunctions or the Siamese twins undecided

actually your Christian compadre Reveation1 indeed said that some christians (not all bash people with such abnormalities) but they are better than Muslims that "behead" them
The question isn't really if they should be the object of ridicule
The question is
Why would the Abrahamic God if he is the creator of the universe subject people to such a disability that would make them stigmatized and loathed by like ummmm in a Continent like Africa say 85% of the christian population?

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

Hmmmm... Yes, Pastor!! grin
Why u dey open teeth anyhow undecided
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
niyihawking:

Come again.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

You never addressed the OP..
Why? Are you also an atheist? A pretty lady like you.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this guy never speaks sensibly
Just like you.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No, the thread is not. "Hermaphroditism is a natural disorder." Okay.
"For whatever reason." That's the point. U say god created all human beings and all what he created were good... So how come hermaphrodites? Or god didn't create them?
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by hopefulLandlord: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
Just like you.
I want to believe you're a Muslim here to tarnish the image of Christians further
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
lol really
Wow
I must have blown up a lot of people
Blowing people up with lame questions and conclusions.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
Why u dey open teeth anyhow undecided
It's just fascinating seeing delusional Christian fanatics like u. No, logic, no reason. Just an endless outburst of senseless emotional ranting, so... grin grin
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by mrmrmister: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
Why? Are you also an atheist? A pretty lady like you.

Someone's in love grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now. / Download Free Gospel Music: Forever Jones - He Wants It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.