Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites (10065 Views)

Christians And Muslims Are A Curse To Nigeria / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

It's just fascinating seeing delusional Christian fanatics like u. No, logic, no reason. Just an endless outburst of senseless emotional ranting, so... grin grin
You are the one ranting emotionally. What has that got to do with my reply to him undecided ain't suprise, most atheist in Nigeria are brainless.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

You won't understand but trust me we know more than you do and FYI I meant homosexuality is a curse.
sooo ummm
Why would he place the curse on unborn children
The homosexual will grow in a community where such is loathed and frowned upon incredibly
It would affect his mental state going about thinking he's a "sinner" and an outsider because he's not like others
When he informs it to the community it would not help answers as the options would be to
-beat
-pray the gay away
Or
-totally avoid
When the person becomes mature he would likely come to terms with who he is and become an unbeliver because he would take that position that the creator of the universe that forbade homosexuality couldn't have created the universe
He marries a man, adopts kids and lives his life
He dies in his unbelief and ends up in hell all because of a curse he was never aware of
How is this fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I want to believe you're a Muslim here to tarnish the image of Christians further
Says the brainwashed Mark Zuckerberg's wannabe
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
mrmrmister:

Someone's in love grin grin
lipsrsealed Cant be real love.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
actually your Christian compadre Reveation1 indeed said that some christians (not all bash people with such abnormalities) but they are better than Muslims that "behead" them
The question isn't really if they should be the object of ridicule
The question is
Why would the Abrahamic God if he is the creator of the universe subject people to such a disability that would make them stigmatized and loathed by like ummmm in a Continent like Africa say 85% of the christian population?
randomperson:

No, the thread is not. "Hermaphroditism is a natural disorder." Okay.
"For whatever reason." That's the point. U say god created all human beings and all what he created were good... So how come hermaphrodites? Or god didn't create them?

I've not seen Christians in real life stigmatize hermaphrodites . Natural disorders can be caused by so many reasons - radiation ,malnutrition , deficiencies , chemicals in food , toxic waste , so many reasons .

This thread is senseless . undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
You are the one ranting emotionally. What has that got to do with my reply to him undecided ain't suprise, most atheist in Nigeria are brainless.
U sound frustrated... I thought Jesus already told u to cast all your frustrations on him. Why are u still coming on nairaland to vent.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
sooo ummm
The homosexual will grow in a community where such is loathed and frowned upon incredibly
It would affect his mental state going about thinking he's a "sinner" and an outsider because he's not like others
When he informs it to the community it would not help answers as the options would be to
-beat
-pray the gay away
Or
-totally avoid
When the person becomes mature he would likely come to terms with who he is and become an unbeliver because he would take that position that the creator of the universe that forbade homosexuality couldn't have created the universe
He dies in his unbelief and ends up in hell all because of a curse he was never aware of
How is this fair
Have you seen a christian before beheading a person because he or she is a homo? That's what muslims ate known for. Try being a gay in the middle east and have your head cut off.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've not seen Christians in real life stigmatize hermaphrodites . Natural disorders can be caused by so many reasons - radiation ,malnutrition , deficiencies , chemicals in food , toxic waste , so many reasons .

This thread is senseless . undecided
But hermaphroditism can also be natural?? That is, just created that way, a freak of nature/God??
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]I've not seen Christians in real life stigmatize hermaphrodites . Natural disorders can be caused by so many reasons - radiation ,malnutrition , deficiencies , chemicals in food , toxic waste , so many reasons .

This thread is senseless . undecided[/s]
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]I've not seen Christians in real life stigmatize hermaphrodites . Natural disorders can be caused by so many reasons - radiation ,malnutrition , deficiencies , chemicals in food , toxic waste , so many reasons .

This thread is senseless . undecided[/s]
shut the fukk up
Every good thing is from god but when it's not good it's other factors huh
Lmao
You do know the Abrahamic God didn't say very nice things about people with deficiencies in the bible too smiley

5 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

U sound frustrated... I thought Jesus already told u to cast all your frustrations on him. Why are u still coming on nairaland to vent.
You are the one dying in frustration. Why are you always looking for christian threads to pour your frustrations? You are the one here sounding frustrated.
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
shut thy fukk up
Every good thing is from god but when it's not good it's other factors huh
Lmao
You do know the Abrahamic God didn't say very nice things about people with deficiencies in the bible too smiley

okay
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
You are the one dying in frustration. Why are you always looking for christian threads to pour your frustrations? You are the one here sounding frustrated.
Just calm down, okay. Life ain't that hard... No condition is permanent. Actually, some are but still... cool
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

okay
but I didn't lie na
Dwarves, disabled people and people with other disabilities weren't allowed to enter the Abrahamic Gods temple

4 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

Just calm down, okay. Life ain't that hard... No condition is permanent. Actually, some are but still... cool
You are the one that needs to calm down undecided
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
but I didn't lie na
Dwarves, disabled people and people with other disabilities weren't allowed to enter the Abrahamic Gods temple

An atheist sometime last year made this same statement: he thought God detested the disabled ones ; but that's not true . Those guys were not allowed to be priests because they were not capable enough to do God's work - they were not able -bodied .And to save them from the ridicule that would befall them from the public , God decided that they should not be part of the work of priesthood .

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

An atheist sometime last year made this same statement: he thought God detested the disabled ones ; but that's not true . Those guys were not allowed to be priests because they were not capable enough to do God's work - they were not able -bodied .And to save them from the ridicule that would befall them from the public , God decided that they should not be part of the work of priesthood .
Oh... God is so thoughtful! I guess when he banned menstruating women from entering the temple too, it was for their own good??
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

But hermaphroditism can also be natural?? That is, just created that way, a freak of nature/God??
KingEbukasblog undecided
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
sooo ummm
-beat
-pray the gay away
Or
-totally avoid
How is this fair

This is why Christ came to set the captives free. Ask yourself why some diseases pass through generations and bloodlines, it's the same way people inherit abnormal behavioral patterns like homosexuality.

What is fair about inheriting a disease from your parent? That's life for you but there is hope through The blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

Oh... God is so thoughtful! I guess when he banned menstruating women from entering the temple too, it was for their own good??
the Abrahamic god was an asshole in every sense of the word
Even to his own chosen people
He set a plague on them cuz David ordered a census
Nawa sha
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

Why do you have a wont for goal shifting ? From disabled people ,I answered that , you now shifted the goal to menstruating women .What's next ? Good looking men or beautiful women ?

Na wa oo

You can assume whatever that one concerns you oo
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
the Abrahamic god was an asshole in every sense of the word
Even to his own chosen people
He set a plague on them cuz David ordered a census
Nawa sha
I tell u. That ranks high on the crazometer of god's deeds. In fact, u know he actually tempted David to order the census... Then after David obliged him, he killed innocent people. 70,000 of them... Crazy is an understatement
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you have a wont for goal shifting ? From disabled people ,I answered that , you now shifted the goal to menstruating women .What's next ? Good looking men or beautiful women ?

Na wa oo

You can assume whatever that one concerns you oo
It's not goal post shifting. It's called analogy. U said god prohibiting disabled from entering the temple was for their own benefit... I made an analogous comment to menstruating women to show that God doesn't ban people for their own benefit, he does it to show himself as exclusive...
Get it?? undecided
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

It's not goal post shifting. It's called analogy. U said god prohibiting disabled from entering the temple was for their own benefit... I made an analogous comment to menstruating women to show that God doesn't ban people for their own benefit, he does it to show himself as exclusive...
Get it?? undecided

Your reference to menstruating women was needless . Why did you even think of that undecided

You atheists are creepy . embarassed embarassed
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Your reference to menstruating women was needless . Why did you even think of that undecided

You atheists are creepy . embarassed embarassed
It wasn't needless. The point is Yahweh excludes people and it's not for their own benefit as you would have us believe. Excluding menstruating women was not for their benefit. Excluding the disabled was not for their benefit either.
And am creepy because am mentioning menstruating women. Get a grip!

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
randomperson:

It wasn't needless. The point is Yahweh excludes people and it's not for their own benefit as you would have us believe. Excluding menstruating women was not for their benefit. Excluding the disabled was not for their benefit either.
And am creepy because am mentioning menstruating women. Get a grip!

If you don't think it was for their benefit then its your opinion . I'm not sure how it affects anyone .

I think I'm done here .

Good talk though .

Creepy guy . Maybe you are one of those weird guys the ladies in the romance section kvetch about who want to sleep with menstruating women embarassed embarassed

How did that even come across your mind in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided

crreeeeppppy
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by randomperson: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If you don't think it was for their benefit then its your opinion . I'm not sure how it affects anyone .

I think I'm done here .

Good talk though .

Creepy guy . Maybe you are one of those weird guys the ladies in the romance section kvetch about who want to sleep with menstruating women embarassed embarassed

How did that even come across your mind in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided

crreeeeppppy
Lolz... I don't even visit romantic section. I don't know why u think menstruation is creepy but it might not be unrelated with the way religion and culture has conditioned our minds. So much that we can't even mention the damn word....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by lepasharon(f): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Revelation1:
Why? Are you also an atheist? A pretty lady like you.

because I criticise religion doesn't make me an atheist undecided Don't be myopic. Only Christians are good looking? Gosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

because I criticise religion doesn't make me an atheist undecided Don't be myopic. Only Christians are good looking? Gosh
so you are what then
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

lol
That guy is a licensed dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by lepasharon(f): 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
so you are what then

Lol I would say im abit like you
Re: Christians And Muslins How Would You Bash Hermaphrodites by jonbellion(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol I would say im abit like you
what am I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheists Please I Need An Explanation. Coincidence Or Reality? / Download Free Gospel Music: Forever Jones - He Wants It All / Good Reasons To Be An Atheist Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.