Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150378 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thawarplay:

Is it Ask or Asl I see asl in your chat but description here is Ask
It is ASL it was a typo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by herlonso: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
@Bestspoke, I just remember now that you said we should finish our designs in illustrator for quality outcome. Pls can u just elaborate a little bit.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke:

It is ASL it was a typo

i hope this is good

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
herlonso:
@Bestspoke, I just remember now that you said we should finish our designs in illustrator for quality outcome. Pls can u just elaborate a little bit.

From Sothink...

Export as SVG

Open up illustrator.

Open the SVG file with illustrator

From illustrator....save as any format you want...increase quality as you like.

Your printer may ask for CMYK colour format(search google)...you can convert it on Ai too

Some clients want deisgns in pdf for highest quality, you can do this on illustrator.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thawarplay:

i hope this is good

hmm...Simplicity is key...I hope you know that.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke:

hmm...Simplicity is key...I hope you know that.

thats true
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
assignment submitted bros,

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke ... simple enough ?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kelvinstan96: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
@Bestspoke, please boss i didn't start following this thread on time. I downloaded the sothink tool software yesterday but couldn't install in my PC. please is there any other alternative. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
kelvinstan96:
@Bestspoke, please boss i didn't start following this thread on time. I downloaded the sothink tool software yesterday but couldn't install in my PC. please is there any other alternative. Thanks

what was the issue with your installation.

I chose to teach Sothink cos it's simple and effective.

Photoshop,illustrator and corel draw are the recommended graphics softwares.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke:

It is ASL it was a typo
I came to class late, Prof. and as such my assignment is coming late. I hope I won't be sent out.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
bestspoke:

who is up for some free cash...(No time to work ,Just remember I've got capable students wink

Task , Fashion logo for ASK apparel.
color , white and purple.

Details below

You'll be paid if client selects your design.

Offer open to all students

How about these?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
this is mine

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
light wahala. would have done better

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bigbabyboy: 12:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Assignment Submitted. Kindly critique.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bigbabyboy: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Assignment submitted. Sample 2. Kindly critique. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Assignment subtmitted

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 5:24am On Feb 09, 2017
see some of my work

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Chigozie1:
see some of my work

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 5:29am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Chigozie1 post=53545997][/quote]

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 5:31am On Feb 09, 2017
bestspoke:

who is up for some free cash...(No time to work ,Just remember I've got capable students wink

Task , Fashion logo for ASK apparel.
color , white and purple.

Details below

You'll be paid if client selects your design.

Offer open to all students

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ojasweb(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Five Things that Prevent you from getting Sales on Fiverr

1. Poor communication skill.
You already know that communication play the major role when it comes to closing business deal. On Fiverr, if your communication is extremely poor, chances that you'll get sales are lean. Of course, you don't need to be a trained communicator before you can communicate effectively. In fact, you don't need to worry about the grammar unless you're a writer. The most important thing is to reply messages as quick as possible, and provide the relevant information needed to convince prospects.

2. Poorly written gig description.
If you can't invest your time and efforts to write detailed and captivating description for your gigs, then no need to worry about "NO SALES". I've just written a guide on how to write the best gig description, and i will send it to my list later today.

3. Low value-added gigs
Everyone wants to get the best for the price - not giving way too much, but at least, something really awesome. if you can't deliver great values for the price, prospects will patronize someone else. Averagely, every prospective buyer contact at least 2 providers before making their buying decision.

4. Bad reputation
During your first few months on Fiverr, make sure you invest everything that you have to build your reputation. Acquire enough positive reviews that can help you drive more sales. If your reputation is really bad, say goodbye to that account or invest hugely on it so that the reputation can get better.

5. The service you offer and your location
Yes, the service you offer can affect your chance of getting people to buy from you. This is obviously one of the secrets that many sellers don't know. Ideally, you're expected to know your service better, and know how to reach your target market. However, if you've put up a service that makes no sense to your target market, chances of getting people to buy from you are low. For instance, if you're offering services related to Yelp, you should know that your major market is USA, UK, AU, and CA. However, if you don't know the best way to position your service to the prospects, and your location says that you don't live in any of these regions, you might not be able to convince them to buy from you.

I hope this short tip will help you to better optimize your gig and improve your profile to look more professional, and eventually get more people to buy from you.

If you'll like to receive great tips, eBooks, Software, Templates, links, and other great materials that will help you make more money on Fiverr, feel free to join my list by downloading these FREE eBooks.
Download it from Ojasweb Digital Solution and change the name and the location to match yours.

Best of luck!

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2017
bigbabyboy:

Interesting,

Can you remove all the effects in your design and repost?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2017
[quote author=Chigozie1 post=53545997][/quote]

Interesting...

I have reffered the client to come to this page and make a choice.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bigbabyboy: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Interesting,

Can you remove all the effects in your design and repost?

Okey Dokey!

How about this sir?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Appleyard(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Download with mtn network...

Don't use airtel

Some portions of the core files did not download..this is what is causing the checksum errors

I downloaded with mtn network but still can not crack the software. The same DLL Problem...even when i downloaded and installed the fixed dll file, it still continues.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
done

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by olatunji14: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
bestspoke:

Thanks for your contribution bro.

Actually Sothink was used for 80% of my works,then finished up in illustrator...I intend to teach people on how to look away from auto generated logos and manually create their designs with Sothink tools....Just a faster way around Illustrator and Corel Draw.

Pls Bestspoke, I have some questions sir.

1. How do I finish up my design in illustrator. What are the things to do in illustrator after finishing designing with sothink.

2. After exporting as SVG on sothink and import to illustrator. Can someone make a complete editing of the work again in illustrator. I.e changing text, cutting, addition and subtraction of resources e.t.c in illustrator.

3. Is it necessary we group up our design before exporting on sothink.

4. Is it okay to import to corel draw and export as formats like .ai, .eps, e.t.c on corel? instead of using illustrator.

5. How do I deliver my orders on fiverr. Is it okay by putting the files in a word document.

PLEASE PARDON ME IF ANY QUESTION LOOKS OUT OF POINT. AT LEAST I AM USING THE SOFTWARE VERY NICELY WITH YOUR GUIDE BUT THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS I STILL WANT TO ASK.
[b][/b]THANKS
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
olatunji14:

Pls Bestspoke, I have some questions sir.

1. How do I finish up my design in illustrator. What are the things to do in illustrator after finishing designing with sothink.

2. After exporting as SVG on sothink and import to illustrator. Can someone make a complete editing of the work again in illustrator. I.e changing text, cutting, addition and subtraction of resources e.t.c in illustrator.

3. Is it necessary we group up our design before exporting on sothink.

4. Is it okay to import to corel draw and export as formats like .ai, .eps, e.t.c on corel? instead of using illustrator.

5. How do I deliver my orders on fiverr. Is it okay by putting the files in a word document.

PLEASE PARDON ME IF ANY QUESTION LOOKS OUT OF POINT. AT LEAST I AM USING THE SOFTWARE VERY NICELY WITH YOUR GUIDE BUT THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS I STILL WANT TO ASK.
[b][/b]THANKS

1. opening your svg in illustrator, re constructs some flaws from Sothink, Notice that some curves on sothink are imperfect, even the circle shapes looks off by the edges, Illustrator auto corrects them on opening makes the edges doper. Also the stroke tool on sothink is very faulty, when you use them on your texts, for high quality jobs please open it in illustrator , you would notice the faults in that tool. Another thing is for printing sake, some printers only want some formats like pdf, some of them have printers that supports only CMYK so , to avoid issues. One more thing is the size, Sothink has limits to its size, if a clients asks you to send the highest quality,(600dpi) please open your file in AI and correct it.

2. You can continue work on illustrator, you cannot use the text tool again, you can only change color,effects ,shapes and all.but not fonts.
AI even recognizes , un-group ,group and other features from sothink. It will seperate it into layers as if you started with illustrator in as much as you have imported an svg file.

3. It is not compulsory.

4 Yes Corel is as good as illustrator

5. Word format No.

Sample delivery - use png or jpg sqaure atleast 1000 x 1000

Final Delivery - png,jpg,pdf,svg
If clients requests raw file/source file ask for the format convert and send.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
hopy68:
done

Simplicity is key
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Thawarplay(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
bigbabyboy:

Wow this kill it
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Jetland(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Appleyard:

I downloaded with mtn network but still can not crack the software. The same DLL Problem...even when i downloaded and installed the fixed dll file, it still continues.
it's very simple to install and crack. I have just installed mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.