Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150229 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:

eeya..sorry oo...it fell?

Thanks bro, yea. My backpack handle cut.. . So it fell from my back.. . Even my phone screen sef crack.. Thank God for screen guard.. .
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Chigozie1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
here is mine

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
abeg i need help , how you guyz did the down part? which tools? honestly its today just know say i started to use the tailor and the subselect tools, i was playing all this while, i had to watch the video over and over.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:

rich man...where is your assignment

just submitted mine, half completed ,i don't get the down side, hope you show us soon. thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
OP, thanks for your love towards us,
please do you think we can do the following logo designs via sothink software?

Also these ones look so bright and different
I noticed that in sothink, they have only plain background, can one get wooden like background or rough like background, just asking

@Bestspoke, you didn't answer my question, please assist

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by just15: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
This logo also
does illustrator have some background that sothink didn't have?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Julivas(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good work here o.
Please, i want to buy a laptop that can do all of these and other freelancing jobs btw the range of 50k to 60k, can i get a good one? If yes, kindly tell me the specifications to look for.
Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Julivas:
Good work here o.
Please, i want to buy a laptop that can do all of these and other freelancing jobs btw the range of 50k to 60k, can i get a good one? If yes, kindly tell me the specifications to look for.
Thanks.

London used right? cos that budget is low for a new pc.

Minimum : 4gb ram

Minimum 500gb hard-disk-it depends on your budget...256gb can also work

Minimum QUARD CORE,but I recommend core i3 if you find one.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by pxjosh(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mhenn some of this notjustok logo wey people dey design look real funny. I no go mention names lipsrsealed grin. Make una continue, practice makes you better. Well-done bestspoke
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Julivas(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:

Thanks alot bro.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
bestspoke:
Practise logo for the day...

Notjustok logo.

Design exactly..Like replicate as close as possible....but use your own color
pls dont know where to get the design like leaf or iss it designed with tailor tool abeg dat one hook me
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hopy68(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
dont know how to get the design at the bottom

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by paulsir: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
same here
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please help me mock up this piece, have been trying to download coreldraw since but its very high, i want to know how it will be..abeg

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please help me mock up this piece, have been trying to download coreldraw since but its very high, i just created a gig and added a simple logo as a bonus not knowing i will quickly have order, i was thinking it will be up to 2 weeks before i get the order, so i would have learnt better, please i just want to use to gather reviews, i will change my gig later and i really want to be part of this class but this order has been a side problem, let me just deliver and learn proper. bestspoke fastlinkpro or anyone.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Jetland(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
lizzycreations:
i have read and digest everything even before i was able to download the software, thats the results of this one i made? though i have not downloaded the fonts yet
It is very simple if u follow bestspoke's instruction. I will help u do d video for easier comprehension.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jetland:

It is very simple if u follow bestspoke's instruction. I will help u do d video for easier comprehension.
Thanks bro, have been able to install, thats my recent work above
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2017
PHCN no gree me submit my assignment. Anyway, i will submit soonest
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2017
abeg abeg I will submit mine tomorrow. wetin be dat white thingy. una go fear logo today grin . chaii light wahala
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Birthday to me.... .Happy Valentine to you all...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 6:09am On Feb 14, 2017
surestsam:

waoo happy bday My Guy,long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please help me mock up this piece, have been trying to download coreldraw since but its very high, i want to know how it will be..abeg

why do you want to download coreldraw? are u in america with good browsing speed that u can not buy it in our local stores?

the price of coreldraw is b/w the range of N200 - N400

if u download, u will not have the serial keys
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
bestspoke:

thank you for this selfless service. u revive my spirit in fiverr, although my laptop has a motherboard problem, i have followed this thread from page 0 - 23 until i have money to change the motherboard.

thank u
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2017
helpfulposts:

why do you want to download coreldraw? are u in america with good browsing speed that u can not buy it in our local stores?

the price of coreldraw is b/w the range of N200 - N400

if u download, u will not have the serial keys
i lacked the knowledge before, so i'm buying later bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

waoo happy bday My Guy,long life and prosperity
oya nah bro, assist me with the mockup
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2017
surestsam:
HBD

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 10:02am On Feb 14, 2017
mine

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2017
surestsam:
Happy Birthday Bro!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2017
nell4:
mine

we no see anything o
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
That "flower like" thing wan difficult the whole issue for me.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
nell4:
mine
Hmmn, you try for that "flower like shape o," almost or even same with the sample given if not because yours is smaller. Abi na my eyes no see well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.