Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149479 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Femsmart:

Words of the moment. Follow this golden words.
thanks boss, I still look up to your professional advice
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
lizzycreations:
Please bro, how do I get adobe illustrator cracking?

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ItzBenita(f): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2017
I came across an new online store called aubfashion & across an new online store called aubfashion & trendz on Facebook. They had just all I wanted from wristwatches, shoes, shirts, polos, chinos trousers and sunshades. They deal mostly on male wears. They also delivered it to my door step. If you want to shop with them, call/WhatsApp 09055358982 or visit their Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/Aubfashion-trendz-1310569495671239/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2017
STILL PRACTICING

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
bestspoke:

From Sothink...

Export as SVG

Open up illustrator.

Open the SVG file with illustrator

From illustrator....save as any format you want...increase quality as you like.

Your printer may ask for CMYK colour format(search google)...you can convert it on Ai too

Some clients want deisgns in pdf for highest quality, you can do this on illustrator.

Oga, I really enjoyed your videos. I'll advice you edit and repackage them, most especially the background music (just to avoid copywrite strike), cut the videos into parts, upload to YouTube and enable monetization.
Trust me, most of the videos tutorial I saw about this sothink software are not that explanatory compared to yours.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Lastbender:
funny thing is as confident as I am of my skill, I still find it hard to get clients on fiverr. I created a gig early this year and I'm yet to make any sales

Speak with Hazzantazzan (not sure if i got the name right). Get backlinks to your gigs,Rewrite your Ttile ,description and keywords,Get some reviews via jobs from buyer requests , once you have like 2 or 3 reviews, it 'll start to rank.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2017
ItzBenita:
I came across an new online store called aubfashion & across an new online store called aubfashion & trendz on Facebook. They had just all I wanted from wristwatches, shoes, shirts, polos, chinos trousers and sunshades. They deal mostly on male wears. They also delivered it to my door step. If you want to shop with them, call/WhatsApp 09055358982 or visit their Facebook page

Do you have Tods loafers.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2017
geebehn:

Oga, I really enjoyed your videos. I'll advice you edit and repackage them, most especially the background music (just to avoid copywrite strike), cut the videos into parts, upload to YouTube and enable monetization.
Trust me, most of the videos tutorial I saw about this sothink software are not that explanatory compared to yours.

Thanks for the advice bro, That's the ultimate plan,even the traffic to blog has spiked.

I'm trying to get my acts together first and get some followership,before I move to that level.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2017
nell4:
STILL PRACTICING

I am really glad to see you evolve with your designs.

Do not relent please
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
nell4:
STILL PRACTICING

Do not relent and please download fonts here https://befonts.com/basic/sans-serif

Make a list of corporate fonts in a Jotter and use them while designing,It adds more magic and transforms your design totally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2017
All4good:
It is well. Hope your gig is doing great?

Amen bro... Am on vacation presently till i repair the pc...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by fdonsky(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
I be first timer ooo.....This is my first practice. #Bestspoke, may God richly bless you for this selfless service. Your kind no dey too. Thumb Up sir. Abeg make you help review this one...

I believe in practice make perfect..

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by fdonsky(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
I be first timer ooo.....This is my first practice. #Bestspoke, may God richly bless you for this selfless service. Your kind no dey two. Thumb Up sir. Abeg make you help review this one...

I believe in practice make perfect

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nell4: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2017
bestspoke:

Do not relent and please download fonts here https://befonts.com/basic/sans-serif

Make a list of corporate fonts in a Jotter and use them while designing,It adds more magic and transforms your design totally
thanks bestspoke.i still remember my first design,i laugh in swahilli when i look at it grin also won't forget your expression .
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hitan(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
finished downloading Adobe Illustrator and this is a Logo i just made

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
bestspoke:

which logo work is above illustrator and photoshop?
good bro.....i understand
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Femsmart:

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017?
yes boss
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Femsmart:

Always export as PNG 300 DPI.

thank , i can see the different now after doing what you said.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
ItzBenita:
You came across wetin? You are advertising. Lol
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Still on it.
Sothink software

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
hitan:
finished downloading Adobe Illustrator and this is a Logo i just made

Please where did u download It from?
Can u help m with the crack file
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
My very first logo design, please rate!

cc:
Bestspoke
Femsmart
Fastlinkpro
Lastbender
and other gurus in the house

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
These are what av been able to achieve so far, please rate+c0mment

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
more

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
more more

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
+ please, HOW can I convert this to HTML? I can't understand most of the tuts I've come across so far. Sorry for the little diversion.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
geebehn:
+ please, HOW can I convert this to HTML? I can't understand most of the tuts I've come across so far. Sorry for the little diversion.

You can write the code for it.

You can slice the styles and get the codes on fireworks.

But this is a simple deisgn you can convert the texts to html codes easily and insert the images
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Practice 2.....critics pls
Cc
Femsmart
Bestspoke
hitan
nell4
Sadiq3051
and others

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
More

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by geebehn(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
bestspoke:

You can write the code for it.

You can slice the styles and get the codes on fireworks.

But this is a simple deisgn you can convert the texts to html codes easily and insert the images

Could you kindly link me to any suitable tutorial? I once read that it could be done with photoshop, you know, PSD TO HTML but i dont know to go about it. cry
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sadiq3051(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
teeezy00:
Practice 2.....critics pls Cc Femsmart Bestspoke hitan nell4 Sadiq3051 and others
nice brother I de ur back de come

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
teeezy00:
Practice 2.....critics pls
Cc

Dope stuff...try moving the svg file to illustrator...t will automatically refine it.

Then resave in high formats welldone bro..love your concept.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.