Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback (56429 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by marvelife: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
What's your headache about this MMM of a thing Forget it and move on your life doesn't depend on it This is what we call APROKO

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by PETUK(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
The Jealous ones still envy Obviously some people wish MMM never returns so that their prophecy will come true, Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by hoover420: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
I can't even relate to what the OP is saying. it's painful someone can just open a thread and put "MMM JUST CRASHED" as topic & the mods will move it to fp sharp sharp.
someone opened a thread about MMM which was nonsensically written in Arabic & it obviously had no meaning but it has been on trending topic for the past couple of day. #smh

wetin consign you if it crash or not?
some people are willing to take RISK (let them be) or have you easily forgotten the meaning of RISK?
let the mmm participants in invest in peace afterall no be your money! undecided if it crashes fine, if it doesn't, good! sad
no be today yansh don dey for back!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by LesbianBoy(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
cry
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Auntielinda(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Only a Fool will believe MMM will come back again
You forgot to add 'BIG' grin

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section

what's your achievement and who has paid u fit that?
just want to know

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by omoadeleye(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2017
h
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by goingape: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
exactly, that's why you wrote a topic on MMM because currently it's the fastest means to get to front page....
I respect smellingAnus!

tell those matherfvckers to there smelly faces

8 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by willbayo(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Brugo(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Please don't advice them. Greed is part of the culture of Nigerians. When shìt hits the fan they will learn.

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by ionsman: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
I like seeing educative write ups... Not this crap. Everyone seems to have a first hand opinion.

So in your mind now, Mavrodi or whatever didn't know he wouldn't be able to withdraw before the freezing or what? Your write up is bereft of common sense. I am not a participant, but you guys should get a life.

Beforw, it was MMM wasn't gonna come back. Now, it's why MMM returned. Smh.

11 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
trash...truth be told, mavrodi doesn't even know if MMM exist in Nigeria.....all thoses so-called letters from him were simple written by Nigerians.......

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by bettercreature(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
PETUK:
The Jealous ones still envy Obviously some people wish MMM never returns so that their prophecy will come true, Shame on you
Its a common sense,provide help in Nigeria,Pay thy neighboure dont send money to Mavrodi
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Pls let's leave mmm Mata 4 naw am tired of reading it's update d early we stop it d beta 4 us.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by hespy: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...

Likewise here n God bless you bro for that comment of yours!..
#Smello hardly make it big for himself..
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by reel14: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2017
just observing people cry more than the beraeved. so many anti-MMM articles yet it makes no imact on the participants. if you cant beat them join them
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by coachmd: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2017
douchesnozzle:

So having a topic on front page is an achievement for u??

leave am,make he go use him front page collect money for bank on Monday,front page ko back page ni.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Tiny23:

ı ɰoňԀєя o
are you a teenager?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by mediocre(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...
That's why poverty will continue to be your middle name.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
booz:
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

This could save a life. #myonecent

They are on a mission to scam gullible Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sinaj(f): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Femich18:
OP thank you for the info... is that all? You can go and rest now
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2017
jericco1:
are you a teenager?

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I wanted to apologize to you then ask you to educate me but when I looked at your profile, you have been a registered member since 2015 and yet you don't have any topic of yours that has gotten to front page while I that registered in 2016 have at least two topics that have made front page in Nysc section and family section

So you call these ones topic?
https://www.nairaland.com/3509392/sexual-promiscuity-married-women-nysc

https://www.nairaland.com/3337118/nigerian-men-scared-having
What do you now want Explorers to say?

We all know that any female bashing or romantic thread makes front page easily.

6 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by idupaul: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:

Liar you just want people to provide help so you can cash out Ur trapped funds and run

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by zicobaba(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2017
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to MMM. The world of Monkeys !
Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by obstead200(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Who gives a flying f.u.ck about it FrontPage topics?
FrontPage hitters are usually idle pple who spend their whole life on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by anjowaka510(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Wise word to those dt wish to take it
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by idris4r83(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Only a Fool will believe MMM will come back again
But is back!
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by hoover420: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Brugo:
Please don't advice them. Greed is part of the culture of Nigerians. When shìt hits the fan they will learn.
they've been hit already but they didn't fall, Instead they stood strong or have they been borrowing money from you or your family when their account got frozen?
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Brugo(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2017
hoover420:

[s]they've been hit already but they didn't fall, Instead they stood strong or have they been borrowing money from you or your family when their account got frozen?[/s]
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Johnsown1(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM PALAVA, God why, see as thieves uses our graduates brains to drink champagne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.