Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Secret Of MMM's Comeback - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback (56447 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Death Of MMM / Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by igwedubai2(m): 1:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Please tell me how to go about it. Dis time I put more money.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Trina0936:

Why are you this stupid? undecided

Why are you am i this stupid?

There you go. Helped u correct the statement. Thank me later.
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
sucess001:

Why are you am i this stupid?

There you go. Helped u correct the statement. Thank me later.
Sorry I don't dignify fools with a reply so at least sane peeps can tell the difference. Lame,try something else. undecided
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Favourkings: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Ask Me Any Question On MMM MORATORIUM Or Any mmm issues and i will give You an answer:
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by xest(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2017
booz:
Prior to freezing accounts in December 2016, MMM Nigeria majored it's transactions on Naira, with less emphasis on bitcoin. With Naira exchange on the platform, Mavrodi and his team could only withdraw a little from the system as they don't have Naira accounts to GH into . But I bet with the advent of a more bitcoin based exchange, Mavrodi and his team will make a huge swoop in Nigeria by creating several fictitious account to 'GH' into.

This could save a life. #myonecent Fool, who knows what u must have written when it was freezed. Poor goat

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by DMerciful(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
See as you finish that guy...thumbs up. For goodness sake how can a sane person be bearing such nasty moniker undecided
douchesnozzle:

So having a topic on front page is an achievement for u??
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2017
Trina0936:

Sorry I don't dignify fools with a reply so at least sane peeps can tell the difference. Lame,try something else. undecided

Yet u replied. Who is d fool now?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by DMerciful(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM is dead! Mark this post so u'll come back to thank me
slawomir:
mind your own business.
my grandfather is 145years old and he is still alive simply because he is always minding his own business
initially you guys say mmm will never come back but unfortunately you guys were put to shame

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
sucess001:

Yet u replied. Who is d fool now?
You obviously. Quote me again, fool tongue
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by dilini(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
matrix199:

I wanted to educate you, but just when I was about typing, I saw your moniker.

Oh boy!, this your reply got me cracking...lol.

Some ppl are just hell bent on wanting to remain poor..
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by eddd: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
NB: Apologies for derailing this thread. I am only out to share important information.

Please don't scroll without reading this:

*AUTHENTIC Predictions for Nigerians in 2017!!!!*
*1).* More Billionaires are going to lose more Money in 2017 especially those in the oil sector and Industrial sectors,cos wealth has shifted from these business environments and gone into Technology.
*2).* Many smart Poor people are going to become wealthy out of nothing cos the only time the poor become rich is during recession Though this is for the smart poor people.
*3).* Cost of things are going to get higher, no apology.
*4).* More people will lose their jobs, that is for certain. don't spiritualize it. It doesn't need prayers, it must happen. cos this is the time for that.
*5.)* More Entrepreneurs are going to be Created cos that is the only way out to strengthen the economy. We don't need more workers cos workers are not productive people. if u don't tell them what to do, they can not think out something. Though it's not so much their faults, cos that is what the Professors thought them in school for 6 years.
*6).* Many Students are going to drop out School in search of better Opportunities, as they have come to see the Higher Institution as the Biggest Scam of the 21st Century. Return On Investment(ROI) for a University degree right now in Nigeria is less that 1%. Will u invest ur hard earned money in such a venture?
*CAUTIONS:*
*1).* Don't use a political point of view to look at the ongoing opportunities in Nigeria.
*2).* Don't miss the grace that goes with Recession. Every Recession is a Blessing in disguise. If u miss the grace that goes with this ongoing recession, Wait for the next Century or enjoy the recession while it last.
*REASONS:*
Cos History repeat itself every once in a while. During any recession according to economic history, one thing is constant. Viz;
New set of millionaires are produced. Right now Nigerian economy is heavily Pregnant about to deliver new set of Millionaire.
Qst: Are u going to b one of its Babies?
There will be what we call Wealth transfer or wealth shift
Most rich will have to get broke for some poor person to become rich
many big business will have to die for new ones to emerge.
For example, the recent Money scarcity in the banks right now will create a new sector of financial institution as many have lost confidence in the banking sector. And the Banks in Nigeria as we know them are not quick to Changes. So they will be caught on Guard. What a negative effect it will have on them. Well it's not our fault. Its called, Recession!!!!!!. Money will always move or shift hands every once in a while.. Watch out for this!!!!!
Some will have to cry for some to smile.
Its not your fault that is how it has always been.
*ACTION STEPS:*
Ask serious and meaningful questions.
Don't Emotionalize the situation.

There is no loyalty in business. If its not working, its not working. the many years u have spent on that job does not count. If wealth has left that business environment, Move and shift to the environment wealth has shifted into.
Importantly, Put God first. Cos u need His assistance to sail through.

*CONCLUSION:*

Don't b carried away by the news paper headlines. they are gimmicks meant to distract you from your focus, and to make you Politicize every situations and miss out of the grace that goes with this ongoing recession.
The future is Crypto Currency........ Invest quality time in it.

For information on how to invest in cryptocurrency, call this number or send a watsapp message; 08164058477
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Khez: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
The fools and pathetic writers dont know how that community has helped a lot of people achieve their dreams
its until they start caring up arms to steal ,that they would realize what's up.
hopeless scumbags
hungry bloggers.
SmellingAnus:
Thanks for the advice.... But even if mmm will crash tomorrow I will still provide help today...
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Trina0936:

You obviously. Quote me again, fool tongue

Someone advertising bitcoin on her profile page is condemning mmm. U re 3 steps below a normal fool. U re a foolish fool.

Then she says sh won't reply den keeps ranting...

Do u hav the address to yaba left? Or can u Google it?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
sucess001:

Someone advertising bitcoin on her profile page is condemning mmm. U re 3 steps below a normal fool. U re a foolish fool.

Quote again,compound fool lol grin grin. Na you go tire! A smart person would have gone through my previous posts and saw that I was only saying the OP has a point and as a bitcoin user I obviously know exactly what he is talking about. Next time try and enlighten yourself before attacking anyone who points out the drawbacks of MMM. Better go and GH instead of fighting strangers online! Ode!
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by chessguru(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Trina0936:

I never spoke to you or mentioned your name,did I? Obviously,you must be possessed. Pls go for deliverance. undecided
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by bigtt76(f): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hey what's up tongue

sucess001:

Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigtt76:
Hey what's up tongue

lol. of all the posts you could quote...its the one i am fighting u used...

how u dey jor?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by bigtt76(f): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
cheesy grin I de jaaaare! As I see your message naaa ar say make ar come pay homage naaaaa!

Wetin de for dat end

sucess001:

lol. of all the posts you could quote...its the one i am fighting u used...

how u dey jor?
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
una carry MMM matter for head like fresh gala . e no get wetin una wan talk or how una want take talk am , we know your motives and WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Oga go and GH and stop fighting strangers online. I knew you were daft but don't tell me you are this jobless? undecided
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by sucess001(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigtt76:
cheesy grin I de jaaaare! As I see your message naaa ar say make ar come pay homage naaaaa!

Wetin de for dat end

Add me on bbm na 2B0B3697
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Agbanagba1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
DonCrust:

Is he using bitcoin now?
Yes
Re: The Secret Of MMM's Comeback by Presh21(m): 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Checkout my signature, Thank me later...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / List Of Ponzi Scammers In Nigeria: Those At Large By Nnamdi Chife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.