Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations (22122 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Rilwayne001: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
They are not back, they are only doing kindergarten psychology.

It is sad that people choose to be dumb because of their greed.

Can any of them tell me the difference between when it was supposedly frozen a and the back thing.

The money you 'invested' was spent by another person.

You are hoping that another person will pay into ur account soon.

Unfortunately, only unwise people will do dt.

MMM is gone for good. If not now, very soon.

Gbam!!

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by StoneLucifer: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
The statement has made it clear, to be paid in batches begining with d poor...Another twist again undecided cry..And thats how it will continue.Hmmm!!! The more u look, the less u see.Be warned!!!!!!

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by olafunny(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
R
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by AntiWailer: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
MinorityTribe:
I hope you don't die of hatred.

Hatred for what ? grin

I probably gave out the peanut you 'invested' to people I never met last year.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Elthugnificent(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
I thought we are done with news as regard MmM already.

Well....

Its never polite to ask the guy at the next table "are you done with that?" Especially when he's breaking up with his girlfriend.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by shammah1(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by samsono30: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM still scamming, only ships and rams will fall for this, sorry for participants, your money is gone for good so pls move on. thank God the year is still fresh so is not too late to hustle.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by sladimeji(m): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Can any of them tell me the difference between when it was supposedly frozen and when they ate back.

You still can not get your money back for now.

na ur money ....abeg shift

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by GMBuhari: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Lolest
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by MinorityTribe: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hatred for what ? grin

I probably gave out the peanut you 'invested' to people I never met last year.
So we should fried beans? That is the beauty of social media anybody can he anything here. I know you are bill gate, Kontinue.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by AntiWailer: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
MinorityTribe:
So we should fried beans? That is the beauty of social media anybody can he anything here. I know you are bill gate, Kontinue.

I am anything you say

The only thing is that I am not dumb to put my hard earned cash in a ponzi scheme.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by AntiWailer: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
sladimeji:
na ur money ....abeg shift

Your signature ironically says it all.

Truth is difficult to explain. grin
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by nmreports: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by ndidibabe(f): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
It is alright.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2017
omogidi234:

Well, I hope it won't crash cause people would withdraw fund poco a poco until the last fund.

People don't trust MMM as such , hence they'd spit fire here on NL and still move all their bar once it's online.

People will prefer to Ghana than to Port Harcourt and so goes the crash.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by MinorityTribe: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

I am anything.

I am not dumb to put my hard earned cash in a ponzi scheme.
But i am dumb, Yes i am dumb. Along with three million participants, some of which have acquire houses, cars and a host if many other dumb things through this dumb ponzi schme. Yes we all know we are dumb and you are the wisest man on earth. The IDP in borno are also dumb for collecting the 3 three million naira donation from MMM. And nothing you will say will keep me from being "dumb". So can you kindly mind your fvking business oh wise man. Or is it the Job of the wise to mock fellow humans while they themselves are some of the greediest beings on earth.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by eagleonearth(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2017
ogawisdom:
grin. We have not heard much abt ppl who has been matched n paid since yesterday. Honestly mmm is gone n d statement abt paying the poor first n setting daily limits in GH sums it up. People may have to wait till forever to have their GH matched even when matched who is d idiot dt will pay u nw angry angry angry knowing fully well he might nt get his money back? D more matching for GH is delayed d less confidence ppl will have in mmm BC it suggests scarcity of PH shocked shocked

Mavro is too clever n his resumption statement is filled with alot of uncertainties.
don't let high blood pressure kill you for nothing please.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by AntiWailer: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
MinorityTribe:
But i am dumb, Yes i am dumb. Along with three million participants, some of which have acquire houses, cars and a host if many other dumb things through this dumb ponzi schme. Yes we all know we are dumb and you are the wisest man on earth. The IDP in borno are also dumb for collecting the 3 three million naira donation from MMM. And nothing you will say will keep me from being "dumb". So can you kindly mind your fvking business oh wise man. Or is it the Job of the wise to mock fellow humans while they themselves are some of the greediest beings on earth.

Deceive your self with the the testimonies guiders are giving.

House ko, mansion ni.

Congrats on your decision to remain dumb.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration

You are a natural APC zombie

Many are still in lalaland
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Omobaa: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Pls help I've not bin able 2 login. I doesn't pass dat countdown of 5sec. pls is der a new login system?
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Ademoore07(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Davidbanky(m): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

Can any of them tell me the difference between when it was supposedly frozen and when they claim it is back..

You still can not get your money back for now.

Nigerians are funny o. How can people not see this ? So visible to the blind .. lol
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by AntiWailer: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Davidbanky:

Nigerians are funny o. How can people not see this ? So visible to the blind .. lol

I dnt understand oo.

May be they are under spell.

What spell can be as potent as greed sha.

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by MartinBond(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=AfonjasMustDie post=52790325][color=#770077][b]What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration...biko what is mensuration

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
But...

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by 900warriorz: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2017
GreenMavro:
so yesterday morning MMM unfreeze my mavro, wen I saw the rate at which it has grown I was marveled, I quickly GH, in the evening I took my guys to my favorite bar and started declaring drinks and food, when the bar attendant calculated the cost it was equivalent to my mavro value..... I told d bar attendant not to worry and gave him a cheque post dated Tuesday....

I woke up to check my po and discovered I have not been merged....

na to go beg the man mk he no present my cheque oh!

MMM biko

my brother, abeg wetin be GH? sad the place wey I dey now sef, I no fit access my MMM account online due to bad service! Enlighten me more please!
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by 900warriorz: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2017
ogawisdom:
grin. We have not heard much abt ppl who has been matched n paid since yesterday. Honestly mmm is gone n d statement abt paying the poor first n setting daily limits in GH sums it up. People may have to wait till forever to have their GH matched even when matched who is d idiot dt will pay u nw angry angry angry knowing fully well he might nt get his money back? D more matching for GH is delayed d less confidence ppl will have in mmm BC it suggests scarcity of PH shocked shocked

Mavro is too clever n his resumption statement is filled with alot of uncertainties.

Bros why? sad na maths? Wetin be GH, BC and PH?
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Did they think MMM will pay with their money, next time if they hear MMM they will run for their lives
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Davidbanky(m): 8:12am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt understand oo.

May be they are under spell.

What spell can be as potent as greed sha.

The word is greed!
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by BlossomedCherry: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
rozayx5:
well, God help the investors

there are better ways to make money online without killing yourself, just that Nigerians use net for facebook and not biz

invest in a hedge fund, or traders fund and earn 5-10 percent weekly or learn one or two skills and sell them on freelance sites undecided

better than all these HYIPS

and not GH and PH without any physical biz
wats hedge fund or traders fund plz

5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke / How Can I Invest N9,000?? / The Poison That Is MMM