Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations (22125 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by rozayx5(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
wats hedge fund or traders fund plz

a group of traders who manage funds through poloniex and pay investors 5-10% weekly
investors are updated weekly on all activities and good transparency since may last year

smiley
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by BlossomedCherry: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
rozayx5:

a group of traders who manage funds through poloniex and pay investors 5-10% weekly
investors are updated weekly on all activities and good transparency since may last year

smiley
isnt it a ponzi scheme? how is it being done..
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by nlanded: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
MinorityTribe:
I hope you don't die of hatred. I mean how do you even feel jumping at every MMM tread mocking your fellow Nigerians? How do you feel? Does it gives you joy to know that your doom prediction comes true so you are going around like a kid poking everyone in the eyes saying i told you so. How do you even feel. And when MMM resumes operation fully how will you then feel. I don't know how some so call humans reason, I can never be like you. I have friends who have lost money in so called legitimate business but i don't see anyone poking them in the face and mocking them. Are you just a kid in an Adult body? Even seun who started all these baseless criticism and mocking have stopped, We understand Seun have a legitimate business fetching money for him. But you… What is even your status?

Anyway once MMM resumes fully i hope you will have the balls to contact me or any MMM participates so you can at least use their refferer links to register instead of secretly registering after all the criticism and insults. Please be a man.

Please be wise, you said you have friends who lost money in legitimate business and so on, that's a different thing here, MMM is not a legitimate business and hence the censure attached to its participants, so stop such a comparison.

MMM is a ponzi scheme for crying out loud and that's fraud! Tell me something, MMM claims they froze accounts because of fear of massive GH requests that would come in December, won't GH requests be even more now? With those participants that PH in early December who are due to be paid 50% and then the large number of older participants ALL waiting to get paid, even a 7 year old can work out the mathematics here and see clearly that MMM is gone!

1 Like

Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by yinkslinks(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2017
First you people said they will never open and they did, now you uselessss bunch of people are creating imaginery panic amongst ots participants. why not just give up? this mmm just opened only yesterday and they said in few days all will normalise. sick bunch of evil and failures.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2017
rozayx5:
well, God help the investors

there are better ways to make money online without killing yourself, just that Nigerians use net for facebook and not biz

invest in a hedge fund, or traders fund and earn 5-10 percent weekly or learn one or two skills and sell them on freelance sites undecided

better than all these HYIPS

and not GH and PH without any physical biz
The hedge funds u talk about can you give me a little idea on it?
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by rozayx5(m): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
The hedge funds u talk about can you give me a little idea on it?

BlossomedCherry:
isnt it a ponzi scheme? how is it being done..

not a ponzi, your funds are traded live on the markets, and proof is shown weekly

they pay every friday, not some fanthom 30%
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Mujtahida: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
ichidodo:
This has to be one of the most revolutionary PONZI scheme in decades ....why?...because it gat no central node...tis jes people in a pyramid 'helping " people above in the same pyramid. In fact this sh**t is soo badass that you really can't put a finger as to where the hell your money is gone -reason why most unfortunately gullible souls still believe the apparent legitimacy of MMM- but all you know is that you gonna get paid soon. But there-in lies the risk, at some point everyone will want to get out thus the system will collapse therefore the earlier you get the hell out the best for you...We made cash out of these kind of schemes as far back as 2008 because we got in early and got the f**k out early enough (why do the schemes like these here pop out every time there has been a recession? question for another day) Looking at this trend we can ultimately forecast that another dastardly yet well cloaked scheme will come out in 2025...
If you know why people go to church or mosque or an idol groove or a Buddhist or Hindu temple or a synagogue then you will gain understanding on the power such schemes have. The real god of this age is Mammon. We all worship and pay obeisance to it in one form or the other.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by BlossomedCherry: 9:53am On Jan 14, 2017
rozayx5:

not a ponzi, your funds are traded live on the markets, and proof is shown weekly

how much to start? send me a pm I dont wnt to drop my contact here.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by manuelrukky(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2017
HURRAH!!!!!! YES!!! 30% IN 9 DAYS
NO FAKE POPS
NO EARLY MATCHING

LETS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
233557736962(WHATSAPP)
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Orikinla1: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Widespread ignorance has done more collateral damage to majority of Nigerians than political corruption.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by microscopic: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is professional in information management.
MMM will not tell u they have crashed, becus of what may befall d participants.
They only want to make ppl loose interest in it gradually because wat is to be paid out is now more than the income.
It has reached its elastic limit. U can not give out what u don't have.
Questions to ask ur selfs:
1) why weren't dey paying in batches b4 now?
2) why must dey match those with lower investment first?
3) after reading this der new procedure and u were matched to pay some one, will u pay?.

Finally, ppl are not ready to pay in, they only want to receive what dey have invested last year before the sudden account freezing. Who will want to risk paying them
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by Tisham20(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2017
make them start Marian Moses in Kaduna na so them take style run in 9bet I trust
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by 2tek: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Investors are happy and excited.

NB:
hello esteemed Mavrodians, Lets reply the enemies of MMM on nairaland and any other forum.If u keep quiet people will think they are correct. SERGEI Mavrodi advised us to counter any single lie,falsehood or propaganda targeted at MMM with 5 facts,truth and propaganda-neutralizing write ups. remember we have some prospects who can easily be deceived/discouraged. Every Nigerian will join MMM,so lets encourage people to join MMM otherwise these enemies of progress will create fear and panic that will negatively affect MMM. CBN and SEC tried, we replied them and Sergei responded too, they got tied and defeated. Together we will change the world. Reply them, MMM is not illegal. Be bold, Be strong, BECAUSE victory is sure. from 2TEK
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by BlossomedCherry: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2017
rozayx5:

smiley
You didnt reply on how to go abt d traders fund.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by BlossomedCherry: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2017
rozayx5:

Give me details of the hedges and traders fund on my gmail account. sent u msgs but u aint replying. How it is been done.
Re: Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations by rozayx5(m): 5:00am On Jan 18, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Give me details of the hedges and traders fund on my gmail account. sent u msgs but u aint replying. How it is been done.

i did reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Financial Mistakes That Keeps Making You Go Broke / How Can I Invest N9,000?? / The Poison That Is MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.