Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save (19130 Views)

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos / N-Power Tablet Collection: How To Upload Passports, ID In Your NPVN Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Kelklein(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by JGreg(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello house I cannot edit on my NPVN portal,seriously need to edit and input my bvn and Acc details ASAP

Anyone here with similar issues? And hope when will this be rectified
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
ststyreal:

Firefox, Chrome, all the same, no where to update and my account setup isn't opening, please you guys should help if you can, bless u all.

In all honesty were u selected for the first phase of this program? The best anyone can do for u is to advice u to chat online with npvn state ur complain their. Another option is for u to whatsap me ur login details so that I can try from here for u. However is not advice able to try such with someone u cannot trust. Meanwhile I was selected for N agro aliomosho lga. My phone is 08062593234
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by JGreg(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
ststyreal:

I have chat up with them severally but no response from them. is it possible that someone is tampering with my portal? cause when I click the rest icons they respond only the account setup seem not to be opening, abeg u guys should assist me please. Thanks for your show of concern am grateful.

I am also with you on this,yet to update my bvn Acc details on the npvn portal

Please house help o!!!!
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by boxypane(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
what am I protecting when I haven't received alert?
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by kwenu: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

I don't understand ur question. Were they selected for the first phase? Npvn site is only for selected volunteer Corp applicants. What u said is registered. Clarify things to make one give better solution

they were shortlisted , saw thier names on NPOWER list , they ve been able to loggin but cant update thier NPVN account by putting their Bank Account details.
i clicked on the link there its not working

up till now thier bank account details hasnt been entered yet .

this is the stage they are now.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by oyeb15: 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls when are we going to receive alert. #Ekiti#
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by boxypane(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

In all honesty were u selected for the first phase of this program? The best anyone can do for u is to advice u to chat online with npvn state ur complain their. Another option is for u to whatsap me ur login details so that I can try from here for u. However is not advice able to try such with someone u cannot trust. Meanwhile I was selected for N agro aliomosho lga. My phone is 08062593234

brother, have you been payed? coz no N- Agro don receive for my state.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by edidos: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Has the npower teach start in any lga, I haven't gotten any info about when to startthe teaching even though I have been posted to a school since a month ago
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
kwenu:

they were shortlisted , saw thier names on NPOWER list , they ve been able to loggin but cant update thier NPVN account by putting their Bank Account details.
i clicked on the link there its not working

up till now thier bank account details hasnt been entered yet .

this is the stage they are now.

Which state are they in. ? This issue is mustly caused by the site. For instance when others are seeing provision for account name mine was not showing. It took some days for it to appear. As if they re inserting it turn by turn. The must important thing is for them to do physical verification pending when that issue willl be corrected

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by MicroSweet(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Note that you can NO LONGER edit your profile as it has been locked!
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by chapatti24: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for this information.... Click here for more
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by boxypane(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
MicroSweet:
Note that you can NO LONGER edit your profile as it has been locked!
yeps, u over correct.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
boxypane:

brother, have you been payed? coz no N- Agro don receive for my state.

We. Are in lagos our matter is different. I ve gone to TV station to discuss the npower verification delay in lagos and till date nothing is happening here in lagos. We ve protested and they promised ending of this month .we re watching cos the next protest will be in abuja. They re playing politics with it in lagos state. They said they ve 11000 sent to them and must of them re not indigene. They forgot the program was advertised for alll unemployed graduates irrespective of ur location
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by allsubjects(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
please what's npvn profile and how do I know mine.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by kwenu: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

Which state are they in. ? This issue is mustly caused by the site. For instance when others are seeing provision for account name mine was not showing. It took some days for it to appear. As if they re inserting it turn by turn. The must important thing is for them to do physical verification pending when that issue willl be corrected

thank you , they are in lagos state ALIMOSHO

YES u right phisical examination is the most important
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by castel428: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
'We have no idea what Npower is all about' - Gov. Ambode
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
kwenu:

thank you , they are in lagos state ALIMOSHO

YES u right phisical examination is the most important

They should know me cos I represented alimosho lga at tvc when npower verification delay was discussed. If they add me on whatsapp I will add them to our whatsapp group. Am the admin
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

I don't understand ur question. Were they selected for the first phase? Npvn site is only for selected volunteer Corp applicants. What u said is registered. Clarify things to make one give better solution

Xup dude Sowi to interrupt ur communication link with d oda dude.
Pls my question/worry is registered for Npower health as of naw I can assess my profile on d Npvn site I ave even updated my acct details but my worry I dnt knw weda I was selected for this batch or not, pls how do 1 knws weda he/she is selected after the initial registration
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

Pls my question/worry is registered for Npower health as of naw I can assess my profile on d Npvn site I ave even updated my acct details but my worry I dnt knw weda I was selected for this batch or not, pls how do 1 knws weda he/she is selected after the initial registration
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by timmydavids(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

Am for npower agro in alimosho lga. I ve updated completely my account. Even those in teaching in my lga ve all updated. What challenges re u facing?
I am unable to select my local govt of residence and unable to proceed from there.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

My server is a bit slow now. I will update u with a link given to us by npower were all sucessful candidate will insert just there phone number and if u re selected u will see a congratulatory message confirming u ve been selected
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
timmydavids:

I am unable to select my local govt of residence and unable to proceed from there.

The problem u stated is site issue that will be sorted out as time goes on. I experience same but with time it will appear naturally and u re good to go. Some had same issue with state and lga of origin.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by samazagudu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Help! is NPower started paying January stipend or is just one of its bonuses. Some have already received the second alerts ooo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by timmydavids(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

The problem u stated is site issue that will be sorted out as time goes on. I experience same but with time it will appear naturally and u re good to go. Some had same issue with state and lga of origin.
Bros this issue had been persistence since last year oooo, av been haviNg dis issue immediately the portal was opened.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=timmydavids post=52806042]
Bros this issue had been persistence since last year oooo, av been haviNg dis issue immediately the portal was opened.[/quote

Well u ve to ask someone u can trust that uses another system to help u try it out otherwise keep complaining to npower via their twitter, facebook and npvn chat online]
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Achile1515: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why will their allow you use your phone number and other vital infor when they know it could be hacked?. I think the N power guys know what they are doing.
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by timmydavids(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=greggng post=52806343][/quote]
Bros can u epp me wif dat cos i av engaged them in the live chat and other channels yet no respond is forthcoming from them. If u dont mind u can drop ur email id or whatsapp num
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

Tnx man I appreciate big time

Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
greggng:

My server is a bit slow now. I will update u with a link given to us by npower were all sucessful candidate will insert just there phone number and if u re selected u will see a congratulatory message confirming u ve been selected

Tnx man I checked d link pls can I ave ur number o want to ask some questions regarding Npower cus I saw my name on the list
Re: 5 Things Npower Beneficiaries Must Do To Keep Their NPVN Profile Save by greggng: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Tnx man I checked d link pls can I ave ur number o want to ask some questions regarding Npower cus I saw my name on the list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indorama Screening Test / 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs / Crazy Things Done During Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.