Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. (5991 Views)

"I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Explorers(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2017
A Texas teacher who admitted to having sex repeatedly with her 13-year-old student and got pregnant with his child has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Alexandria Vera pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a child and received the sentence Friday, KPRCreported.

The former Aldine teacher, who has a six-year-old daughter, had admitted to having a sexual relationship with one of her eight grade students.

Vera claimed the boy's parents accepted the relationship.

Prosecutors said she had sex with him at least twice between September 30, 2015 and January 20, 2016.

The former teacher got pregnant with the victim's child in January.

She had an abortion when investigators started looking into the case, court records state.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4118338/Alexandria-Vera-Houston-teacher-sentenced-10-years-admitting-having-sex-student.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by skedy1(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Could this really be romance
Just thinking allowed.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2017
cool

In this part of the world, 100,000naira bail would have been the verdict which I suppose is not up to a thousand dollars...

Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by shamack: 6:29am On Jan 14, 2017
After 10years the baby will meet his father,,,,is that all?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ZenaSTORY(f): 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
Too bad
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Davidhero(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2017
shamack:
After 10years the baby will meet his father,,,,is that all?

She aborted the baby...

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2017
The parents did what again?

Vera looks Spanish if not Mexican, its their thing

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 14, 2017
undecided

This is such a hideous act.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ichommy(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2017
I'm Speechless.
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Funjosh(m): 6:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Orisirisi tongue
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2017
I guess Texas law is slightly different. In California, she would have been charged with statutory rape and could spend 4 years in state prison.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Explorers(m): 6:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Vera (pictured arriving to court with her attorney Ricardo Rodriguez on Friday) had sex at least twice with the victim between September 30, 2015 and January 20, 2016.

The former teacher faced a maximum sentence of 30 years.

She will be eligible for parole in five.

Authorities originally charged her with continuous sexual abuse of a child, but changed it to a lesser charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child when she pleaded guilty.

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm

See hin moustache like that of Albert Einstein's own

But make we no lie ooo, some 13yr-old girls dey be like 23yr old bae. Get one secondary school for Ogun state wey I go do my TP last 2years ago, if you see this 14yr old SS1 gal enh! Her front pass Mountain Everest, trust me I no dull the package ooo grin

And there was a reward for her cos she dy always top my subject, even though she no sabi ABC sef

May God forgive us all

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Fine girl
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

But make we no lie ooo, some 13yr-old girls dey be like 23yr old bae. Get one secondary school for Ogun state wey I go do my TP last 2years ago, if you see this 14yr old SS1 gal enh! Her front pass Mountain Everest, trust me I no dull the package ooo grin

May God forgive us all

ijagun man grin
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2017
comradespade:

ijagun man grin

Lol baba o! You be Tasued pikin
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2017
OK seen, NEXT

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Lol baba o! You be Tasued pikin

proud tasuedite ooo.......I hail o, BOSS
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2017
comradespade:

proud tasuedite ooo.......I hail o, BOSS

Lol no time na, Melo laye.... wey I no go chop the head of my life
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Lol no time na, Melo laye.... wey I no go chop the head of my life

oga fire dey go nothing do you grin
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by enoqueen: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

And there was a reward for her cos she dy always top my subject, even though she no sabi ABC sef

May God forgive us all

Did u read the write up at all

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by hotspec(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

May God forgive us all
Guy, always read bf u comment, even if its just 2 lines. It will save u from ds public embarrassment; or are u White beard?

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ademony(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
A 13yr old boy give belle to woman wey don get 6yr old pikin. Madam will be in prison for 10yrs...
Hmm. I am not thinking anything
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by darbeelicous(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2017
if it's in naija now, it will take them 10years to look into the case...............
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
hotspec:
Guy, always read bf u comment, even if its just 2 lines. It will save u from ds public embarrassment; or are u White beard?
There is bomb in ur head
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by hotspec(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
There is bomb in ur head

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Explorers(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
A judge told the court at sentencing Friday that he doesn't believe Vera to be a threat to other children.

But he said the sentence had to send a message.

'We want out educators to teach our students,' he said in court according to the Houston Chronicle.

'We want them to keep their hands off the students.'

The boy has been placed in foster care at least until August.

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Kolade9(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Buh the teacher segzy tho
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Defaramade(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Hmmm

May God forgive us all
And you are even proud of what you did, bro you should be ashamed of yourself sleeping with a minor and bragging about it online. This is not a matter of 'holier than thou' or anything, what you did was very wrong undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by onuwaje(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2017
But did the boy complain? Lol
Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
I really don't understand how an adult would enjoy sex with a minor, people are sick sha.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
[s]Hmmm

May God forgive us all[/s]
Why can't I use curse words.......Lawd!
Trust me your kids will have to be placed on foster care too, due to fear of your paedophilic ways, if you wouldn't have raped them finish. Everyone is disturbed by this, kids are being damaged and you're here yelling nonsense. Die before your time

Explorers, mark this as my second time saying the surname Rodriguez always carries trouble. No other lawyer would have taken this case except for him tongue

Fernandoz Rodriguez = troublesome

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cause Outrage After Teaching Nigerians How To Shower Without Stress / Lady Posts Video Of Her Sucking Her Boobs (video) / Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.