Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens (52464 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by holluphemydavid(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Eni awifu oba jeogbo
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Refino(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nellybii: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2017
mickypi:
Say wateva you have to say. I have just bin paid and i have reph bk into the community. Let dem kip deceievn u guys. If u join,I get paid, if u don't, I still get paid.
I just pity does DAT have bin brainwashed.. Nairabet,baba ijebu , bet 9ja has bin in existence for a long time dupin pple, the govt and media sees notin wrong with dis cause dey re bin paved tax.. OK o....
B4 I go a bottle of kerosene is now 350.. So tink twice b4 u act.

You got paid and put it right back into the system??
Are you real?? You didn't even wait some days. So why are you in the system in the first place? What is your reward?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2017
MrIcredible:
Bad belle people

Make una leave mmm alone oo

No be Una papa money

MMM is back

MMM is here to stay.

Many people have PHed, many People have GHed, things needs to be properly arranged.

Even is mmm will die, it doesn't seem like now.

Long live mmm.
You dey try to console yourself ba?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by MrIcredible: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
comshots:
You dey try to console yourself ba?
No
I know what I know
Now excuse me and Fûck off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by famzynet: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Nigerians newspapers know only how to carry propaganda.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by aneldaking(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM Nigeria shocks its participants in as they stood by their promises and came back even before 14th January, as even the media and participants never believed it.
P. S. I”d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
please Share

Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/01/mmm-gives-hope-to-hopeless-as-it-returns.html
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by iamawara(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

But MMM said there only getting help of less than 50k, so who's lying, you or MMM?

And where did you get the 50k less info from? That's how you keep posting rumor up and down. Did they post on the official Facebook page, Twitter or on the PO that they will be paying only N50k less. Mtcwww. Go back to bed Oga

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by 9jatatafo(m): 8:32am On Jan 14, 2017
sit down look na bingo name
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by sinaj(f): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Nairaland and Rumours sha.

I don't evn take their news serious anylonger
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by bibiking7(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017

What's all the fuss about? If they have 3 million participants. If each participant pledges and pays 3000 naira each. That will be 3000×3,000,000 which will sum up to 9 billion. Won't that be enough to jumpstart the scheme. undecided. Abi..... I am not understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
I hate to be the carrier of bad news but this scheme is dead on Arrival.
If you are the one will you provide help at this panic period?
The fact that 90% of investors are looking for ways to retrieve their money is a big red flag

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Stanbeto: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Mmm.nigeria.com
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
@op why did you called the greedy people who staked their money into this scheme investors. They have just used their money for baba ijebu.Eni n'wafa n'wofo.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2017
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Yyeske(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration

You are a natural APC zombie
Continue deceiving yourself, millions have been enriched while millions have been made poor and you still have guts to talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by KingAfo(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
kenonze:
Mavrodi have breached agreement.
He should revive the system by investing his spare money. Just N1b... he will get his 30%.

They tell us use ur "spare" money
Spare money is like spare tyre.
If u are using ur spare tyre, u won't be comfortable until you get to ur destination
You are right

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by progress69: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2017
fifty:
What is wrong with you Nigerian mavrodians? Must we bring everything to this biased platform? Haven't we all waited for 30days, so why the sudden rush and worries? Kindly be advise that even the PH requests have not been matched as well. No one who PHed have been matched. Isn't it the PHers that will pay the GHers?

Find attached my ph request for 1million,yet unmatched.

We need to have use wisdom sometimes, if you have a question, direct them to your guiders. Use your head. undecided

Lol. Trying to prove a point, then u go back and cancel? Lol
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Yyeske(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Pilar4u:
Someone GH of over a million yesterday ... So don't worry MMM is back for real
Give us proof and stop lieing

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
mickypi:
Say wateva you have to say. I have just bin paid and i have reph bk into the community. Let dem kip deceievn u guys. If u join,I get paid, if u don't, I still get paid.
I just pity does DAT have bin brainwashed.. Nairabet,baba ijebu , bet 9ja has bin in existence for a long time dupin pple, the govt and media sees notin wrong with dis cause dey re bin paved tax.. OK o....
B4 I go a bottle of kerosene is now 350.. So tink twice b4 u act.
Show us proof
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by rusher14: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2017
What are you guys complaining about?

Why work or even school when you can get help?

Use your spare money like your tithe (it's spare na) and see how you would be blessed.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by pope191: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

But MMM said there only getting help of less than 50k, so who's lying, you or MMM?

Where r u getting your own info from... abi u have mavrodi direct line?
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Donpizzle(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Where are all these #2m, #1.5m, #700k donations entering? The answer is simple; its either the participants are exaggerating the amount or the guiders are GHing everything into their pocket. My only advise for sergey mavrodi is to STOP GUIDERS BONUS.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by techsparkhub: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Solved" how to fix unfortunately system has stopped" error On any andriod device
http://www.techgeniushub.com/2017/01/solved-how-to-fix-unfortunately-system.html
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
I really hate when peeps who don't know anything about MMM keep pokenosing their stinking faces into the subject. Make una get busy na?
Are you guys this jobless?! Na wa oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by abbeyty(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
They should not have used the term "investor" for the participants of this scheme in the article, it should have been the "gamblers" instead.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by raayah(f): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
iamawara:

And where did you get the 50k less info from? That's how you keep posting rumor up and down. Did they post on the official Facebook page, Twitter or on the PO that they will be paying only N50k less. Mtcwww. Go back to bed Oga

Yes they did. Read the post on this page and on their website they are helping poor Nigerians first.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by laladre: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
@Afonjasmustdie...you're the dumbest pok/monkey have met on Nairaland, i don't like to comment but i have to this time, what has Buhari got to do with MMM, MMM is a ponzi scheme meant for people who can take a huge risk with there money, jts just pure greed that's in our blood that has led most Nigerian to this level, MMM na tete, u win or lose, Buhari is just on seat less than 2 years and we're complaining, the previous lobo our money you no complain anyway i don't blame you most Nigerians are like a leaf in there reasoning, when the wind blows they follow, hear say is another problem, you can aswell go to Aso Rock to complain or you go to heaven to complain to Bbaba God just make sure say na 1 way ticket u buy, ur area transformer, go kill urself there....ode.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by raayah(f): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
pope191:

Where r u getting your own info from... abi u have mavrodi direct line?

It's on their homepage, go check it out. You people aren't even updated about the scheme
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Donpizzle(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Trying to prove a point, then u go back and cancel? Lol

Your block head is obvious for the world to see. Did you see the date on the PH request? Compare the date of the PH request to the date of his post. Are they the same?
Some Nigerians problem is lack of logical reasoning. No wonder a lot are unemployed.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by yinkslinks(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
First you people said they will never open and they did, now you uselessss bunch of people are creating imaginery panic amongst its participants. why not just give up? this mmm just opened only yesterday and they said in few days all will normalize. sick bunch of evil and failures.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Just watch.
Some naive people will still fall a second time. They won't learn. This thing is not sustainable cos its been weakened by bad publicity. Everyone wants to take back their money. At the end, when it packs up again, some will still lose and start crying (all over).

Best thing is if your money there is something you can afford to leave, leave it and move on. Cos if you start PHing again to GH. You won't recover all. You will have to keep putting in new money to get bit of your old money. The cycle won't end till MMM packs up again. Be warned.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Makes Fun Of Nigerians For Still Believing In MMM / Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.