Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens (52470 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by MOFAZIT: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Mavoridians are jubilating simply because they can access the MMM website....

As long as there is no sufficient PHed, GHed wont be circulated.... From what i read so far so it seems the amount waiting for GHed is estimated around 1 billion naira.... my question where are people that will invest such money?

I would love MMM to bounce back because of my friends but definety i wouldnt put my money. the truth is that all ponzi scheme is bound to collapse....

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by youngalex(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Those that criticize MMM should transfer their aggression to thé BIGGEST PONZI SCHEME in Nigeria Which is APC and their avalanche of failed promises...

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by zheroes(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
adonbilivit:
every one is just hopeful that MMM will resurrect and shame the haters. OK let's see. how many of us are willing to make it work? the last time we did this it showed people were willing to provide help. let's see if the people are still willing to provide help when matched or not.

if you are matched to pay someone on Monday will you pay the person? if you will pay click like, if you won't click share.

let's be honest please
you are missing it my dear friend!!! Where we are now everyone needs help!!! The only people who will provide help are those who never invested in the scheme!!! So if you were a first timer will you put your money ? What is tje guarantee others will keep on doing same to sustain the scam!!!!you guys are flogging a dead horse!! They earlier you move on the better for you. There is no money with which to provide help!!!! Greed !! Greed !!! Greed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by zheroes(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Crownadex(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
pls can som1 check this MMM well & inform us in details weather na to die or live ....na 2day I go knw
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by omohayek: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
abbeyty:
They should not have used the term "investor" for the participants of this scheme in the article, it should have been the "gamblers" instead.
An even better term would be "greedy suckers", or "mugus".

It's laughable how many idiots on here are jubilating that MMM is "back", simply because they can see a web page! You'd think they'd actually wait to get their money back in a form they can use before daring to tell critics "I told you so!", but the Mugus Milked by Mavrodi are too blinded by greed and wishful thinking to realize that the announced "prioritization" of smaller "investors", coupled with the announcement of a change to Bitcoin, are just means for the scam's operators to milk the remaining victims for as much as possible, and then siphon off their profits in an untraceable cryptocurrency. Then again, people who can't understand the mathematical impossibility of a perpetually "successful" exponential-growth scheme aren't intelligent enough to ever understand what Bitcoin is all about.

Mavrodi is indeed a genius - a criminal genius, like the fictional Dr Moriarty of the Sherlock Holmes novels. It takes real genius to come up with blatant scams like this, and then get your victims to see you as their champion, even as you siphon off the last dregs of their wealth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by akoko11: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Emmafrancis:
I am not a participant of mmm. But the rate at which anti-mmm topics keep flooding the front page of nairaland is quite alarming. Pls leave mmm alone , all the harassment is becoming stall.

I tire o, MMM this MMM that, anti MMM post had Flood d front page too much, little did they know that if anything happens to MMM d consequences will be disastrous, MMM haters plssssss leave MMM alone. As for me I will continue to PH and Gh on MMM
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
MOFAZIT:
Mavoridians are jubilating simply because they can access the MMM website....

As long as there is no sufficient PHed, GHed wont be circulated.... From what i read so far so it seems the amount waiting for GHed is estimated around 1 billion naira.... my question where are people that will invest such money?

I would love MMM to bounce back because of my friends but definety i wouldnt put my money. the truth is that all ponzi scheme is bound to collapse....

You are funny, wat of me that am waiting to pay my order once the matching is effective. I av PH 450k nd am ready to pay,people like me are in this community in thousands. You are not close to mmm participants than the mavordians,we knw better nd how it works,let wait nd see may b people will pay or not....just b calm.

1 Like

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by dyangprof(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2017
somtin is just striking in ma mind now.
i forsee d arrest of mmm founder in future.
if participants did nt still hav acess to dere funds.
his gana b trails.
count ma lips .... mmm is a scam.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by abdulaz: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2017
kenonze:
Mavrodi have breached agreement.
He should revive the system by investing his spare money. Just N1b... he will get his 30%.

They tell us use ur "spare" money
Spare money is like spare tyre.
If u are using ur spare tyre, u won't be comfortable until you get to ur destination
You are wise. No wonder they say wisdom is bliss.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by zheroes(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

You are funny, wat of me that am waiting to pay my order once the matching is effective. I av PH 450k nd am ready to pay,people like me are in this community in thousands. You are not close to mmm participants than the mavordians,we knw better nd how it works,let wait nd see may b people will pay or not....just b calm.
oga stop lying!!! If you still have 450k you won't be here. Everyone knows MMM is a scam now, but just trying to see who outsmarts the other!! Anyone who provides help may likely not get helped. This scam is dead already. You guys should go get another job!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 14, 2017
dyangprof:
somtin is just striking in ma mind now.
i forsee d arrest of mmm founder in future.
if participants did nt still hav acess to dere funds.
his gana b trails.
count ma lips .... mmm is a scam.
LOL. He is not nigerian.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Caleycash(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
the guy that was hospitalized, why didn't you die there?!... Bonafide liars, Idiot!!!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
omohayek:

An even better term would be "greedy suckers", or "mugus".

It's laughable how many idiots on here are jubilating that MMM is "back", simply because they can see a web page! You'd think they'd actually wait to get their money back in a form they can use before daring to tell critics "I told you so!", but the Mugus Milked by Mavrodi are too blinded by greed and wishful thinking to realize that the announced "prioritization" of smaller "investors", coupled with the announcement of a change to Bitcoin, are just means for the scam's operators to milk the remaining victims for as much as possible, and then siphon off their profits in an untraceable cryptocurrency. Then again, people who can't understand the mathematical impossibility of a perpetually "successful" exponential-growth scheme aren't intelligent enough to ever understand what Bitcoin is all about.

Mavrodi is indeed a genius - a criminal genius, like the fictional Dr Moriarty of the Sherlock Holmes novels. It takes real genius to come up with blatant scams like this, and then get your victims to see you as their champion, even as you siphon off the last dregs of their wealth!
he is no genius. have you ever wondered why such wonder bank schemes are not allowed in good countries
the dude was actually jailed and served his term in russia, his home country.lol

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2017
i wish all mmmite goodluck.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by pope191: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

It's on their homepage, go check it out. You people aren't even updated about the scheme

They said poor, didn't set any amount... maybe u set 50k standard for the poor and beside it makes no sense, some ppl have millions but choose to part with little, while the greedy once gave up all, just to get more.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Trying to prove a point, then u go back and cancel? Lol

Donpizzle:

Your block head is obvious for the world to see. Did you see the date on the PH request? Compare the date of the PH request to the date of his post. Are they the same?
Some Nigerians problem is lack of logical reasoning. No wonder a lot are unemployed.

You are wise. Kudos
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by billyG(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Greed is d problem of most pple,who told them mmm is an investment is a platform 2 help pple in need,u are warned 2 use yur spare money 2 help pple in need.but if not mmm what else dey epp 9ja 4 this recession?Govt umbano!banks unbanno!!churches umbanno!!!
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by manuelrukky(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2017
HURRAH!!!!!! YES!!! 30% IN 9 DAYS
NO FAKE POPS
NO EARLY MATCHING

LETS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
233557736962(WHATSAPP)
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
I think we all jubilate in oda ppls sufferings in this country. Oh! Nigerians were 'r thy conscience #SMH am a participant in the mavrodia scheme although my moni is not in it as we speak but still I cnt lauf at them in this time cus I ave got frnds, relatives and loved ones still in it, tink abt Hw many ppl u are giving hypertensive conditions just by ur words alone oh! Y rub salt to the injury thy already has haba tink abt ur neighborh, ur frnd etc and feel a need to console and sympatize with dem in times like dis.
All this drama has got to prove alot
#we dnt love our self in dis country
#we are not our brodas keeper
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by billyG(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:
I hate to be the carrier of bad news but this scheme is dead on Arrival.
If you are the one will you provide help at this panic period?
The fact that 90% of investors are looking for ways to retrieve their money is a big red flag
Was it 90% of pple waiting 2 get help?dnt u know 50% are eagerly waitng 2 provide help b4 d scheme was frozen.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by iamawara(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

Yes they did. Read the post on this page and on their website they are helping poor Nigerians first.

For God sake did you see anything like "we are giving it to those with N50,000 or less" on the PO message you read? Na waooo
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Sketch007(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2017
shinarambo1:

he is no genius. have you ever wondered why such wonder bank schemes are not allowed in good countries
the dude was actually jailed and served his term in russia, his home country.lol

I really dont do this but get your facts clear enough. Did you just copy from wikipedia or you actually read all written in there about him?? Jailed and yet became a minister from prison?? Dont come here writing mombo jumbo about Sergey if you cant comprehend whats written on wikipedia about him.. Help yourself out before helping another.
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Yyeske(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

Liar
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by talk2maurice(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM how many times did I mentioned ur name? Put all haters to shame ooooohhhh!!

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Kiakia(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Some Nigerians are apparently greedy and want to earn large sums of money without working for it. Imagine someone investing as much as N2 million and some borrowing upwards of N300,000 to add to the money they have and invested all in the ponzi scheme. Some people sha!

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by dapsonlou(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration

You are a natural APC zombie

You provide help to Millions and left 3millions others In Bankruptcy. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2017
zheroes:
oga stop lying!!! If you still have 450k you won't be here. Everyone knows MMM is a scam now, but just trying to see who outsmarts the other!! Anyone who provides help may likely not get helped. This scam is dead already. You guys should go get another job!!!!

That is wat happened to you guys wen u ar frustrated for nothing, what is ur business with my hard earned money??

For ur info,I have 350k frozen in one of my acct nd I PH 450k in other acct,I might not be rich but guy am damn far far away from being broke.As a student, am making my money whether mmm pays or not.I av no time to reply u guys,I checked profile of one NLder that quoted me yesterday nd I quickly checked his NL profile, the dude is only spontaneous on job/vacancy section,it is a shame that those of u broke ass nigga are the one littering this forum since yesterday. The question is,how does my hard earned money is giving u guys sleepless night??

I knw u are jobless, kindly move down to the other thread "Death of mmm" nd see the screenshot of my PO.Am ready to show you my evidence of payment in the next few days,you will die on top mmm palava for NotHinG......

I stand with MMM,haterz,Go To Hell.......

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by anigbajumo(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Liar

Die in shame...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Brugo(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2017
See Nigerians. They never learn. MMM deep freezer part 2 is loading.

Simple questions:
Did the first people to GH "invest" anything?

If yes, who did they PH to?

Since the matching process is not transparent to participants, what stops the Nigerian admin from matching themselves to GH without providing any help?

Ever wondered how the top guiders became massively rich is so short a time?

Many Nigerians claim to be smart, sharp people. MMM has proved them wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2017
anigbajumo:

Die in shame...

Poverty blinds their brains, so it's understandable
Re: Investors Stranded As MMM Reopens by iamawara(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

Yes they did. Read the post on this page and on their website they are helping poor Nigerians first.

So poor Nigerians leave below N50,000? Did they state that they will only be paying N50,000 GH? Nawaoo.. Go and read that article again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria / Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.