Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Post On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post On Nairaland (29342 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Peaceolaoluwa: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
I received the same.
9am Monday July 10
Address:1, Olatubosun Street Opposite Classique Pixel Studio Ajayi road Ogba, Lagos.

Jumight:
Dear Adetula Jumoke
Our team has reviewed your application and you have selected amongst others to be seen for an interview with GRANDLANCE.

Date: Monday 19th June 2023
Time: 9:00am
Venue: No 25 before Muibi Street OKe Ira Road Aguda Ogba, Lagos State.

0: Kindly confirm your availability and come along with a copy of your submitted CV and a printed copy of this mail for easy access.

Best Regards,
Admin Manager
Reference no: MD002

For more information or inquiry call +2349043647680
Pls how true is the location

1 Like

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Mayfad93(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2023
Did you attend the interview yesterday, How's it?
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by AsJustice(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thanks for the article I can now post on nairaland forum https://www.asjustice.com
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Taiwo2023: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2023
I was sent, the interview also and asked to come on Monday 21, August,2023.
I went there and was interviewed. Was told they will get back to me on Thursday to come for training and mentoring.
I don't know if they're real in getting a job offer for me. Or just time waster. I come from a long distance and I don't want to waste my time and money. Please help out, if you have information about this. The company name is Grandlance consulting. Thank you. The number to message me 08168686992
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Chrisgo: 5:52pm On Mar 13
Okay thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Never Realized Everyone Else Does Too / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / Baba Ijebu (premier Lotto) Result For Today And Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.