Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile (749 Views)

Chronic Pile / Hemorrhoids Permanent Cure With N500:Too Cheap To Be Real / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / Any Medical Cure For Pile?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pile by Zinny25(f): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Please doctors and nurses in the house, help to explain the possible causes of pile and how to treat it completely

1 Like

Re: Pile by ademasta(m): 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is your herbal solution... One sachet is #100, the complete pack is #900. Inside the pack is a long chain having 10sachets. But you cannot take 5before your problems would be over. You will enter toilet well well, take a look at what will come out of you(Mucus and fatlike stools).

You will use it with water, the joyful part is, it is not bitter.

Note: I am not the seller or d marketer, i just gave you what solved my pile problems. And that's why I snapped it for you even the side of the pack which is containing their address and phone number.

This product is mostly seen with Street hawkers who meets people on the road and ask "brother, buy Jedi(pile) medicine.

Just save the pictures and ask people around you.

It is most effective when taken early morning before food, then you eat at 12noon.

Note again: Take it when you are fully at home, maybe Saturday, cos you will enter toilet.

God bless you.

Re: Pile by waleyp(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
TRY YOYO BITTER, THAT MIGHT HELP
Re: Pile by imagrg(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please make phone numbers clearer or help to write it out.
Re: Pile by ademasta(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ok these are the phone numbers
Re: Pile by ademasta(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Done
imagrg:
Please make phone numbers clearer or help to write it out.
Re: Pile by ademasta(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Zinny25:
Please doctors and nurses in the house, help to explain the possible causes of pile and how to treat it completely
Check the solution above
Re: Pile by Zinny25(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
ademasta:
This is your herbal solution... One sachet is #100, the complete pack is #900. Inside the pack is a long chain having 10sachets. But you cannot take 5before your problems would be over. You will enter toilet well well, take a look at what will come out of you(Mucus and fatlike stools).

You will use it with water, the joyful part is, it is not bitter.

Note: I am not the seller or d marketer, i just gave you what solved my pile problems. And that's why I snapped it for you even the side of the pack which is containing their address and phone number.

This product is mostly seen with Street hawkers who meets people on the road and ask "brother, buy Jedi(pile) medicine.

Just save the pictures and ask people around you.

It is most effective when taken early morning before food, then you eat at 12noon.

Note again: Take it when you are fully at home, maybe Saturday, cos you will enter toilet.

God bless you.
OK thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pile by Zinny25(f): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
waleyp:
TRY YOYO BITTER, THAT MIGHT HELP
OK. Tnx
Re: Pile by Zinny25(f): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Is it only herbal remedies that are available for its cure?

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Invest And Earn In The Health Sector / Four Treatment Options For Patients With Severe Knee Cartilage Damage / Do You Need A Sperm Donor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.