Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest (40580 Views)

Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Icaretoo: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't think God is still interested in this one

Haba.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by dreezybines: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mfm

Pastor D.K Olukoya

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by MyGeneration(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Madam go seat down ur time don pass
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by codedtins: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
cossy sit your saggy pawpaw sized boobs dpwn abeg.
free us abeg.
opo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by YeyeGirl(f): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pastor Tb joshua.. U know him own delievrance dey get physical action attached 2 am... But jokes aside,y dis cossy girl yeye alot? d boobs sef no smooth, c as e resemble abandoned cabbage...mtcheww.. Mkpi.. sad

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by milad4love(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
This is incredible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by psalmsjob: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Reverend King grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by speedyconnect3: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
wonder the whole shit about this lass
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by bettercreature(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
teebaxy:
Why pastor, is she a Christian?
She is thinking of marriage! You know Cossy is up to something when she asked such question

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Tobycharles: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Try alhaji
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Where is ambo to arrest this noisemaker
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by ettacool(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
U d find one man of God to sacrifice abi......

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
If Olukoya kabash on top your head, the demons wey dey run you mental go run

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Johnny19: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Your problem ... dey for ur front o and u wonder why boys dey run around
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by MrUmaRu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
GOd !! See milk. If na my wife, I go just dey buy fura mix am

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Bishop(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
darbeelicous:
nairaland has a lot of pastors that would be interested in doing this kinda deliverance! Oya all of them where ya at?
@Debbie, change your
signature, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, let me be the first to see your dp

I am a bishop and i can deliver you corsy, it's just that you will need a month deliverance ministration one in the morning and One at night for 31 days, you will never remain the same again

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Godson505: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by lanrejoe10: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Osshii!!!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by toonzay(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
I no understand how these demons dey flee from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by darbeelicous(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
lols, I just checked your profile and you don't have a dp either......... I guess we are on the same boat!
Bishop:
@Debbie, change your
signature, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, let me be the first to see your dp

I am a bishop and i can deliver you corsy, it's just that you will need a month deliverance ministration one in the morning and One at night for 31 days, you will never remain the same again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by derosario11(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
flesh.... not fresh. .. If actually you are the writer ... besides the pastor you need is within you not outside you. that change begins with you. start from there first then pastors can come in... but let me ask you ooooo. .. that your water melons no get tips. ..? just wondering ooooo....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Greedgod: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
nobsalis:
Rev King can
coman deliver me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by felixomor: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Go and meet pastor Freeze.
The internet pastor

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by nery4u(m): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
No matter how.... God still love you... you're free in Jesus name .amen
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by wtfCode: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nne m oo!
That cossy pic dey always wan gimme cardiac arrest.

I ain't pastor yet but I fit go seminary school 4 u cossy.
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by obailala(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pasto Goody Goody
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by wunmi590(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin who cares?

NFCS does (Nigerian federation of catholic student cares) cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by rhonard(m): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
Is that boooob real
u need to ask her yourself, because we are are all seeing 220volts here
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by Paschal60: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
lemme check that her breast

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by ikorodureporta: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=lalasticlala post=

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPPMn2qFY5d/?hl=en

Which pastor would you recommend for her? I just thought of that COZA pastor.[/quote]

yr hd dey there....cosy & coza =.....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by poyet(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Touch not His anointed! I cover all our pastors with the Blood!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest by justi4jesu(f): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
wunmi590:

NFCS does (Nigerian federation of catholic student cares) cool

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Davido Goes All Old Skool For New Music Video [photo] / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.