Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) (45416 Views)

Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Onyenna(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jeeez
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by blazer234: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Walahi, human life is useless
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by codedtins: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
drive between 100 to 110.
dont exceed that limit

over speeding.
406 na car

see dat guy wey crash g wagon better metal
n dis plastic
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please let's respect the families of those that lost their own in the accident and stop posting pictures like this. That's my best friend's younger sister (only sibling for that matter) in the front seat of the vehicle, although she died on her way to the hospital. Seeing the picture alone has destabilized me, not to talk of when he sees this. cry. We'll miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by fortunechy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
dia's more to it
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by magicfairy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
After thanking God for his life,then the socalled lawyer went ahead to post pictures of the dead, not having any thoughts for their families! Shame on him! Shame shame shame!!
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by showafrica(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
speed is sweet but with this kind condition ...painful.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by histemple: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

But I couldn't understand the so called "lawyer"'s English at first undecided

Very discouraging. I don't think this lawyer will do well.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by oskaaay(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by histemple: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
magicfairy:
After thanking God for his life,then the socalled lawyer went ahead to post pictures of the dead, not having any thoughts for their families! Shame on him! Shame shame shame!!

From his command of English language you can tell that the "lawyer" is perhaps certified but obviously UNEDUCATED.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sad.RIP
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by gulfer: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
I see excessive speed... angry angry angry
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by smilingfortune(m): 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Very sad!
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Lastanza: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead.

But humans are really insatiable beings. Look at clean modern road and one ingrate is calling for dual carriage.
It's either ur fault or dat of the other driver. Stop blaming the road.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by eniade07: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
"whilst pray for the death of four souls in......to gentle rest.... "

This write up is somehow, the English is too bad, in fact the message is confusing.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.(Amen)
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by specco(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lawyer, I thank God for saving your life. But I compel myself to believe that you were not in a right frame of mind (maybe still traumatised)when you penned this incoherent write up.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by gud4dbest(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:
It's a shame that an educated Lawyer wrote this. Nigerias education system has collapsed.

Folks, drive like a gentleman, no unnecessary overtaking.

Only in Nigeria will I watch a fully loaded passenger bus overtake on a blind curve.

hw abt ur own grammar@ bolded?
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by glossy6(f): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

A lawyer wrote this??
He was lectured in Yoruba language
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by ibro2much(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Well,it seems people are more concerned about the 'grammer' of the said lawyer than having sympathy for the lost souls.
Two,from the accident pictures,we can deduce that the accident happend at a sharp corner/bend(unbroken white line dividing the road).
Conclusively,drivers needs to be educated more on patience when driving(no overtaking at corner/bends).(***may God grant the dead aljanat firdaus***and the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss***)
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by glossy6(f): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
dfrost:
Please let's respect the families of those that lost their own in the accident and stop posting pictures like this. That's my best friend's younger sister (only sibling for that matter) in the front seat of the vehicle, although she died on her way to the hospital. Seeing the picture alone has destabilized me, not to talk of when he sees this. cry. We'll miss you.

Take heart bro

RIP to the dead
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by tiwiex(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

I struggled with the message. Sounded selfish.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

You are not alone! He is probably a quack lawyer!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by drnairalov: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
see what a lAwyer wrote. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Village people handwork... God see una oo
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
RIP to the victims and a healthy recovery to the survivor
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Baba4dgals: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
God save us all... (Amen)
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
dfrost:

I have to agree with you, I don't support this idea of posting such picture and I have removed it.

R.I.P the dead
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by sosa993: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by abbeycom101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hmmm, soo painful that I shed a tears on that faithful day, one of the survivors, a lady, in her early 30s, also die at Wesley guild hospital, ilesa, she couldn't last for 2 minutes even on oxygen heavily bubbling wt high pressure that I supplied, but she gave up the ghost,

cry
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
gud4dbest:

hw abt ur own grammar@ bolded?

And you are paid to teach? shocked

I wouldn't pay to use you as a barnacle scraper on my boat.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
ibro2much:
Well,it seems people are more concerned about the 'grammer' of the said lawyer than having sympathy for the lost souls.
Two,from the accident pictures,we can deduce that the accident happend at a sharp corner/bend(unbroken white line dividing the road).
Conclusively,drivers needs to be educated more on patience when driving(no overtaking at corner/bends).(***may God grant the dead aljanat firdaus***and the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss***)

This is not a church or mortuary.

Nothing we do here will bring back the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by abbeycom101(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
dfrost:

No,, she died 10 minutes in the hospital, doctors tries their possible best to get her resuscitated, but the degrees of injuries she sustained was enormous. Rip innocent soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.