Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) (45430 Views)

Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) / APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
specco:
Lawyer, I thank God for saving your life. But I compel myself to believe that you were not in a right frame of mind (maybe still traumatised)when you penned this incoherent write up.

Not at all.

This is his writing style on all of his Facebook posts.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
dfrost:
Please let's respect the families of those that lost their own in the accident and stop posting pictures like this. That's my best friend's younger sister (only sibling for that matter) in the front seat of the vehicle, although she died on her way to the hospital. Seeing the picture alone has destabilized me, not to talk of when he sees this. cry. We'll miss you.

That person in the front seat died on impact as seen in the picture and not on the way to any hospital.

The picture is also on Facebook.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
justwise:

I have to agree with you, I don't support this idea of posting such picture and I have removed it.

R.I.P the dead

Thanks justwise for the prompt feedback.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
glossy6:

Take heart bro

RIP to the dead

Thanks.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
abbeycom101:

No,, she died 10 minutes in the hospital, doctors tries their possible best to get her resuscitated, but the degrees of injuries she sustained was enormous. Rip innocent soul

Maybe a misinformation from him, albeit that was what he communicated to me last night. I still can't understand how the four of them lost their lives within a moment angry embarassed cry. Gosh!
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
LORD have mercy.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That person in the front seat died on impact as seen in the picture and not on the way to any hospital.

The picture is also on Facebook.

EgunMogaji, no need to argue. The image appears so, but that does not confirm that she has breathed her last, does it? Also about the picture on Facebook, it is definitely not on her brother's page. That 999,999 individuals do the wrong thing, does not make it right. You didn't see me mentioning her name or her brother's name to prove a point. Certain aspects of people's private lives should be left out of social media.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
dfrost:

EgunMogaji, no need to argue. The image appears so, but that does not confirm that she has breathed her last, does it? Also about the picture on Facebook, it is definitely not on her brother's page. That 999,999 individuals do the wrong thing, does not make it right. You didn't see me mentioning her name or her brother's name to prove a point. Certain aspects of people's private lives should be left out of social media.

Please don't even attempt to lecture me on morality, when I can argue or otherwise.

The person in the picture is deceased. You're using this picture to shamefully further your thinly veiled agenda.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Shinor(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
sar33:
A Nigerian lawyer Balogun and his learned colleagues were involved in accident on their way to court of appeal Akure. Luckily for him, he survived the accident that killed four people. He took to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his colleagues. He wrote...

'AKURE-ILESA EXPRESS WAY SAGA. A CALL FOR DUAL-CARRIAGE LANE .Crusader of Justice using this medium to sincerely appreciate d protection of God upon my soul, 11th January, 2017 remained an unforgettable day in d history of my life cum legal profession as God narrowly escaped my soul and my learned colleagues DAT drove his Toyota Sequal along mine around IPETU-IJESA on our way going to the Court of Appeal Akure. Whilst pray for the death of four souls inside Peugeot 406 to be gentle rest in perfect peace and quick recovery for d survivals, Moreso we call d FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to do needful as d road has become over busy one and deserved to b expanded. May I sincerely appreciate d prompt intervention of FRSC in Ipetu-Ijesa command. Kudos to them. Crusader of Justice'

Was this written by a lawyer? Hmmmm. This country is in trouble

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-lawyers-involved-in-accident.html?m=1
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dfrost: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please don't even attempt to lecture me on morality, when I can argue or otherwise.

The person in the picture is deceased. You're using this picture to shamefully further your thinly veiled agenda.

Sorry if you feel offended, albeit no man is an epitome of knowledge, be it in morality or any subject. On the other hand, I have no agenda whatsoever, here on NL or anywhere else. Thanks. Kindly accept my olive branch if you are in any way offended.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Mujtahida: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
decatalyst:
RIP to the dead.

But I couldn't understand the so called "lawyer"'s English at first undecided
Na death matter ooo but the guy English na fire
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by delishpot: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chai! May God comfort their loved ones.

On the other hand,
Na Nigerian Lawyer write that Engirish/ingirish? Na person wey want sleep for cell Dey hire that main lawyer. He for just write in pidgin or his local dialect.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yeee! Mudashir is a friend and my learned senior from unilorin... Bro I thank God for your life o...
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Shinor(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
If this is the calibre of lawyers being produced in Nigeria then the government ought to cancel Law degrees. How did this guy pass his school and bar exams?
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dear All, may I use this medium to, on behalf of my colleagues and i, apologise on the grammatical blunders of the supposed accident victim, i will ascribe this mediocre write up to the state of his mind at the point of writing. We are not all this way, although circumstances can alter cases. Please forgive him and let us put the blame at the feet of the trauma that overtook him after the accident. But to those who will understand, permit me to also say, nemo dat quod non habet. This is indeed the true case of the 'lawyer'.

Chai, i feel embarrassed to be associated with this manner of man. To those asking how he passed the bar finals...errmmmm....Let's say he passed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
Yeee! Mudashir is a friend and my learned senior from unilorin... Bro I thank God for your life o...

If he is your learned senior.....

May your written English be better than his IJN, because his' is a disaster.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
gud4dbest:

hw abt ur own grammar@ bolded?

What exactly is wrong with that construction? Don't embarrass yourself in this public domain, please.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
hardbody:

If he is your learned senior.....

May your written English be better than his IJN, because his' is a disaster.
so his English is more important than his life abi? Ehn professor soyinka cousin to hon Patrick sanu!
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
so his English is more important than his life abi? Ehn professor soyinka cousin to hon Patrick sanu!

OK Aunty no vex. I am happy he is alive, he should continue writing in a language incomprehensible to the owners. Is this about you guys or Unilorin law faculty? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
hardbody:

OK Aunty no vex. I am happy he is alive, he should continue writing in a language incomprehensible to the owners. Is this about you guys or Unilorin law faculty? Just asking
so my own English too is incomprehensible right ? Cos you're asking if it's about unilorin or unilorin law faculty.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
so my own English too is incomprehensible right ? Cos you're asking if it's about unilorin or unilorin law faculty.

No dear, yours, so far, is impeccable, i only got worried because you appeared comfortable with the level of his abuse of that language.

I am sorry, can we just let this slide.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
hardbody:

No dear, yours, so far, is impeccable, i only got worried because you appeared comfortable with the level of his abuse of that language.

I am sorry, can we just let this slide.
sure, no qualms.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by dokiOloye(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Whilst echoing 'RIP' for d dead ones,I am forced to ask.
Did a lawyer really write this gibberish?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
I used that road today. If you notice the white marking on that particular spot where the accident happened, it says no switching of lane or overtaking. As I was coming, cars still ignored this. People never learn. RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by histemple: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2017
hardbody:
Dear All, may I use this medium to, on behalf of my colleagues and i, apologise on the grammatical blunders of the supposed accident victim, i will ascribe this mediocre write up to the state of his mind at the point of writing. We are not all this way, although circumstances can alter cases. Please forgive him and let us put the blame at the feet of the trauma that overtook him after the accident. But to those who will understand, permit me to also say, nemo dat quod non habet. This is indeed the true case of the 'lawyer'.

Chai, i feel embarrassed to be associated with this manner of man. To those asking how he passed the bar finals...errmmmm....Let's say he passed.

We really need to investigate the guy and find out if he is a lawyer because this is embarrassing. We can't ascribe it to any trauma because it doesn't hold any water. From his Facebook page, this isn't an exception.

This may just be a regular street guy trying to rubbish this honourable profession.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by richiepolymer(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Dualizing that road is not the quick solution. That road in particular is filled with very sharp bends and is very unsafe to overtake on that road. If any driver overtakes on such a road and is faced with an on coming vehicle the only option most times is to swerve into the bush which might be a deep gully.
From the pictures its clear it was head on collision.
Drive with care!!!!!!
Peace to the departed
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by Solese: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Haba!! Free d lawyer, he's not in court now. He's in shoked from deadly experience and he's trying to appreciate God and d living. There is always a moment. Grow up Niger' lots of country can't speak English well enough but their discovery in technology are endless. Time to redirect our thinking. No offence'
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by gud4dbest(m): 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
hardbody:

What exactly is wrong with that construction? Don't embarrass yourself in this public domain, please.

it is because is too high 4 u to detect.
Re: Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) by hardbody: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
gud4dbest:

it is because is too high 4 u to detect.

Please read a corrected version of what you wrote:

"It is because it's too high for you to detect"

I really do not blame you, English grammar can be tricky but it only gets annoying when you start claiming mastery of a subject that you are still a rookie on.

Keep learning, you will get there, just remain humble and amenable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.