Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (36103 Views)

Latest On MMM And GHWW / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by emmanuel596(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
grin
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Smellymouth: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

Do you expect them to start paying immediately ??

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensuration

You are a natural APC zombie
cry

4 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by techycontents(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Talk...we are listening
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by millhouse: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2017
The easiest and shortest way to hit FP these days? Just write anything anti-MMM, it makes the moderators drool.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Baba4dgals: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Bitcoin can't be dead biko cos it's nt like ponzi scheme...
Bitcoin is a universal currency
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by guass(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2017
hummm
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by bharkarh(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
*_Please endeavour to read this very interesting piece!_*

*STATE OF THE NATION*

A SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK:
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals
or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

*If you are seriously against the looting of our commonwealth in Nigeria, in the name of democracy, you can let this piece go viral by sharing it with as many of your contacts and groups too!*

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by InvertedHammer: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
/
Everything goes through a bubble phase.

Gold, oil, Silver, equities, etc. had phases of astronomical rise and then knived down with many investors getting margin-called.

Bitcoin will not be any different. History always has ways of repeating itself. Bitcoin noise is getting louder. Of course, some people will still buy at the top.

Wash...rinse...spin, then repeat.
\
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by soldierdollar(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
grin Now MMM zombies are going to experience firsthand , Bitcoin scammers grin
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by HRich(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
They Said MMM is back, so people should rush to the bank and collect their money nah

Why the crying again?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Chriswazo:
Am not doing MMM, but am just very annoyed at all the anti MMM posts on NL, I don't just get it, why are u disturbing itself for something that doesn't concern u? Did they ask u to analyse for them? is common sense to leave them to do what they deem fit with their money, is no one's business, one thing must kill a man, enough of the unsolicited advise, get a life pls.

A friend who was minding his business jejely sent Money to his brother to clear a Shipping container when it arrives Nigeria. Dude staked it in MMM. The container has landed and now accrued demurrage.

My friend was minding his business and failed to sensitize others about the danger of MMM

9 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i have followed with intrest the emergence of crypto curency thinking it could be an alternative source of residual income. the more i try to make up my mind on bitcoin by creating a wallet the more i get confuse. which of these currency will be acceptable in the future with new currency springing up every day all having different exchange rate.

this currency can not and will never be the currency of the future stop wasting your valuable resources on worthless deals that will soon burst. it is scam from the Asian world that have not been accepted by any country of the world or listed as a stock

who determine the exchange rates of this currency? one thing i am very sure of is that it will be frustrated by the USA it can never see the light of the day.

As for mmm the issue is not coming back but how can the come back be sustain. we all agreed that there is no central account anywere the money comes from we the participants. there is ratio inbalance between GH and Ph, 75% of the participant in this schem have there money traped. with enough panic in the system who will be willing to bridge the GH gap, where is the money going to come from? it will be a miracle for mmm to boune back again. I belive in miracle
if you have no idea about an issue ,the best and most sensible thing to do is to ask ppl about it and make some tangible research about it .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by bharkarh(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

*If you are seriously against the looting of our commonwealth in Nigeria, in the name of democracy, you can let this piece go viral by sharing it with as many of your contacts and groups too!*
op kindly channel your strength to all these and leave MMM participants alone #shalom

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by code9(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Keep quiet! If you had 5btc in your wallet you would not be spewing trash here. Bitcoin is annoying to earn, but you spend 365days a year working for someone to earn A naira that had lost value in the international community. Stop being a hypocrite.

Since the average Nigerian feed fat on fear and negative news. I guess you have just served them a pleasant meal.

Investing wisely is the key to financial success. Not taking a step at all is the greatest failure any man can achieve

mengho:
Hey I have like 5 bitcoin saved woh, I spent hours online to gather it, the reason I stopped I just feel dis bitcoin issue won't last long & it's very annoying to earn

4 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by oseka101(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
@ Op nawah oooo damn do you know bitcoin now has ATMs in London damn bros you just made a fool out of yourself sorry o.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by paulwhiz: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i have followed with intrest the emergence of crypto curency thinking it could be an alternative source of residual income. the more i try to make up my mind on bitcoin by creating a wallet the more i get confuse. which of these currency will be acceptable in the future with new currency springing up every day all having different exchange rate.

this currency can not and will never be the currency of the future stop wasting your valuable resources on worthless deals that will soon burst. it is scam from the Asian world that have not been accepted by any country of the world or listed as a stock

who determine the exchange rates of this currency? one thing i am very sure of is that it will be frustrated by the USA it can never see the light of the day.

As for mmm the issue is not coming back but how can the come back be sustain. we all agreed that there is no central account anywere the money comes from we the participants. there is ratio inbalance between GH and Ph, 75% of the participant in this schem have there money traped. with enough panic in the system who will be willing to bridge the GH gap, where is the money going to come from? it will be a miracle for mmm to boune back again. I belive in miracle

This is pure rubbish. Bitcoin is not controlled by the Asian world. It is a decentralized crypto currency. It cannot be frustrated by any country.
It is accepted by alot of companies and many more are adopting it https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
And bitcoin is on the stock market.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by HRich(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

This dude is a dumb goat

What is bitcoin ?? You don't fuccking know, how is it used ?? You have no idea, when was it invented ?? You are clueless, how can bitcoin crash ?? You don't know

I feel like killing myself because you're the most ignorant person on earth

You called them a ponzi scheme and said that they have successfully scammed millions of Nigerians

They proved you to be a dumb ass by returning on the 13th of January instead of on the 14th

When was the last time you called Buhari a scam ?? when was the last time you were concerned about the scam Buhari played on millions of Nigerians by promising them heaven on earth and at the end of the day failed them ??

The last time i checked, MMM has provided millions of source of income to millions of Nigerians more than Buhari's government will ever accomplish or intend to accomplish

Continue crying like a rat on mensturation

You are a natural APC zombie
cry

You can only confirm their return when you have finally been paid

meanwhile, please where's their bank?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Chuksemi(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
MMM is back. Go and die in a choice location.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by naijaoil: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:

OP, you are very right about MMM but really confused about BITCOIN. Bitcoin has been in use for a long time now and the fact that MMM is using the currency to scam people does not make the currency 'unworthy'. Afterall, Naira has been used just as the currencies of those countries where MMM is available and that does not make those currencies questionable. MMM is different from BITCOIN.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by amaben2020(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:

is there money but let them stop hoping of getting there money mine inclusive.
You are a poor person who would forever remain poor, what's your business Jobless MOFO

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Crownadex(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
pls what ar u tryn to say ?

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Iheazy(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2017
All anti MMM, give me your name and account number, let me send you MMM money ....

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Crownadex(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2017
pls what ar u tryn to say ?...

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
lol ignorant folks all over NL

just sold my bitcoin this morning got my cash

all these broke niggazz, who got no job but writing thrash

if your scared of mmm there are still many ways to invest your bitcoin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Op has done Justice as Nigerians do justice by jumping to unrelated conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by symbianDON(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2017
deledels:
If $eun no die ontop this MMM matter, nothing go fit kill am again,, the way him and his mods carry this matter for head is scary.
seun na business man na...you know who de pay am?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by oseka101(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2017
code9:
Keep quiet! If you had 5btc in your wallet you would not be spewing trash here. Bitcoin is annoying to earn, but you spend 365days a year working for someone to earn A naira that had lost value in the international community. Stop being a hypocrite.

Since the average Nigerian feed fat on fear and negative news. I guess you have just served them a pleasant meal.

Investing wisely is the key to financial success. Not taking a step at all is the greatest failure any man can achieve

bros he said he has 5 bitcoin the guy should be nominated for the biggest liar of the. Year come,December...kai Nigerians can lie haha.....

4 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by mengho(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2017
code9:

No need to be frustrated. So just because I know how to earn bitcoin dosent mean I will spend hours upon hours everyday to get 0.000 something bitcoin, this kind thing is for jobless yahoo boys like you who like to do MMM & yahoo thingy.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by soldierdollar(m): 7:47am On Jan 15, 2017
1stCitizen:

A friend who was minding his business jejely sent Money to his brother to clear a Shipping container when it arrives Nigeria. Dude staked it in MMM. The container has landed and now accrued demurrage.

My friend was minding his business and failed to sensitize others about the danger of MMM

Best response !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.