Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (36128 Views)

Latest On MMM And GHWW / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Brownzola(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2017
Guys I have been matched o. I believe MMM will still live long and i will still PH either devil like it or not. Though that is a referral bonus sa.

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by LePrezident(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2017
Anticorruption:

I see, heard it was 1000 at a point.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by BoboKush(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2017
This nairaland.com is just owned by hypocrite.... What the site business with MMM and it Anti MMM post MMM has started matching participants I post abt it with evidence and later run some other people post abt it..... They never make. Front page non made it but immediately it wrong or bad info the post mumu site.... . That attached evidence

2 Likes

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by basadenet: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i have followed with intrest the emergence of crypto curency thinking it could be an alternative source of residual income. the more i try to make up my mind on bitcoin by creating a wallet the more i get confuse. which of these currency will be acceptable in the future with new currency springing up every day all having different exchange rate.

this currency can not and will never be the currency of the future stop wasting your valuable resources on worthless deals that will soon burst. it is scam from the Asian world that have not been accepted by any country of the world or listed as a stock

who determine the exchange rates of this currency? one thing i am very sure of is that it will be frustrated by the USA it can never see the light of the day.

As for mmm the issue is not coming back but how can the come back be sustain. we all agreed that there is no central account anywere the money comes from we the participants. there is ratio inbalance between GH and Ph, 75% of the participant in this schem have there money traped. with enough panic in the system who will be willing to bridge the GH gap, where is the money going to come from? it will be a miracle for mmm to boune back again. I belive in miracle

People just come here and start pouring their anger against a laudable program that has turn many Nigerians into millionaire. Your analysis here is totally wrong and done in bad faith. MMM has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i have followed with intrest the emergence of crypto curency thinking it could be an alternative source of residual income. the more i try to make up my mind on bitcoin by creating a wallet the more i get confuse. which of these currency will be acceptable in the future with new currency springing up every day all having different exchange rate.

Apparently, this OP is one of the misinformed and maybe technologically outdated folks out there, I'll rather enlighten you than explaining more of your ignorance. As a software developer and a very technologically enlightened fellow, may I crave your indulgence on the fact that bitcoin is a new world currency which has been Accepted by alot of Countries and not only that it's accepted in the USA, there has also been bitcoin ATM all over the USA in affiliation with Walmart (google is your friend and stop spewing thrash to gullible Nigerians without doing your research very well). It is all over youtube and google how bitcoin works and it's being spent at stores and every restaurants in advanced world so the fact that you are not yet exposed to that altitude of the first world operation doesn't give you the audacity to sit in the corner of your room and pour out your imaginations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGQrewM7ODY
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Apoztl3(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chriswazo:
Am not doing MMM, but am just very annoyed at all the anti MMM posts on NL, I don't just get it, why are u disturbing urself for something that doesn't concern u? Did they ask u to analyse for them? is common sense to leave them to do what they deem fit with their money, is no one's business, one thing must kill a man, enough of the unsolicited advise, get a life pls.
U just said it all

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by franugo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Anticorruption post=52818243]lol ignorant folks all over NL

just sold my bitcoin this morning got my cash

all these broke niggazz, who got no job but writing thrash

if your scared of mmm there are still many ways to invest your bitcoin undecided[/quote
]

bro forget dt imbe jor, teach me how to get btc abeg
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by PHILipu1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Femich18:

Shut up people are PHing big time... My DLners shocked me today. Went through a friend's PC today, saw series of PH... People believe in this MMM beyond what you can imagine..
I'll gladly PH Next Week by God's grace

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You want to deceive other people to provide help so that you can get your money back abi?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by d4gmail: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:

this currency can not and will never be the currency of the future stop wasting your valuable resources on worthless deals that will soon burst. it is scam from the Asian world that have not been accepted by any country of the world or listed as a stock

who determine the exchange rates of this currency? one thing i am very sure of is that it will be frustrated by the USA it can never see the light of the day.

As for mmm the issue is not coming back but how can the come back be sustain. we all agreed that there is no central account anywere the money comes from we the participants. there is ratio inbalance between GH and Ph, 75% of the participant in this schem have there money traped. with enough panic in the system who will be willing to bridge the GH gap, where is the money going to come from? it will be a miracle for mmm to boune back again. I belive in miracle

Sorry to say this. From your article I can draw that you speak from a foundation of ignorance. I think you should learn about how Bitcoin operates. Education gets cheaper YOY. You have YouTube, google to learn on how Bitcoin operates before you publicly display your ignorance.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Vicolan: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i am still waiting for die hard members who will be willing to PH

Stop deceiving urself bro just received 20k from participant dt PH .. MMM is real
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg make una nor use una MMM come affect bit coin oh. Bitcoin has been in existence since time immemorial and nothing happen. Why una won come use una MMM spoil am na shuuuu
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Segse(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:
i am still waiting for die hard members who will be willing to PH
But coincidentally, someone did yesterday and I GH yesterday.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by funmilolapepple: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oga Pls let this people wallow in their lack of knowledge..... Leave bitcoin yarns.... Cryto is the currency of the future
jayhumble:

Apparently, this OP is one of the misinformed and maybe technologically outdated folks out there, I'll rather enlighten you than explaining more of your ignorance. As a software developer and a very technologically enlightened fellow, may I crave your indulgence on the fact that bitcoin is a new world currency which has been Accepted by alot of Countries and not only that it's accepted in the USA, there has also been bitcoin ATM all over the USA in affiliation with Walmart (google is your friend and stop spewing thrash to gullible Nigerians without doing your research very well). It is all over youtube and google how bitcoin works and it's being spent at stores and every restaurants in advanced world so the fact that you are not yet exposed to that altitude of the first world operation doesn't give you the audacity to sit in the corner of your room and pour out your imaginations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGQrewM7ODY
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by eddd: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
NB: Apologies for derailing this thread. I am only out to share important information.

Please don't scroll without reading this:

*AUTHENTIC Predictions for Nigerians in 2017!!!!*
*1).* More Billionaires are going to lose more Money in 2017 especially those in the oil sector and Industrial sectors,cos wealth has shifted from these business environments and gone into Technology.
*2).* Many smart Poor people are going to become wealthy out of nothing cos the only time the poor become rich is during recession Though this is for the smart poor people.
*3).* Cost of things are going to get higher, no apology.
*4).* More people will lose their jobs, that is for certain. don't spiritualize it. It doesn't need prayers, it must happen. cos this is the time for that.
*5.)* More Entrepreneurs are going to be Created cos that is the only way out to strengthen the economy. We don't need more workers cos workers are not productive people. if u don't tell them what to do, they can not think out something. Though it's not so much their faults, cos that is what the Professors thought them in school for 6 years.
*6).* Many Students are going to drop out School in search of better Opportunities, as they have come to see the Higher Institution as the Biggest Scam of the 21st Century. Return On Investment(ROI) for a University degree right now in Nigeria is less that 1%. Will u invest ur hard earned money in such a venture?
*CAUTIONS:*
*1).* Don't use a political point of view to look at the ongoing opportunities in Nigeria.
*2).* Don't miss the grace that goes with Recession. Every Recession is a Blessing in disguise. If u miss the grace that goes with this ongoing recession, Wait for the next Century or enjoy the recession while it last.
*REASONS:*
Cos History repeat itself every once in a while. During any recession according to economic history, one thing is constant. Viz;
New set of millionaires are produced. Right now Nigerian economy is heavily Pregnant about to deliver new set of Millionaire.
Qst: Are u going to b one of its Babies?
There will be what we call Wealth transfer or wealth shift
Most rich will have to get broke for some poor person to become rich
many big business will have to die for new ones to emerge.
For example, the recent Money scarcity in the banks right now will create a new sector of financial institution as many have lost confidence in the banking sector. And the Banks in Nigeria as we know them are not quick to Changes. So they will be caught on Guard. What a negative effect it will have on them. Well it's not our fault. Its called, Recession!!!!!!. Money will always move or shift hands every once in a while.. Watch out for this!!!!!
Some will have to cry for some to smile.
Its not your fault that is how it has always been.
*ACTION STEPS:*
Ask serious and meaningful questions.
Don't Emotionalize the situation.

There is no loyalty in business. If its not working, its not working. the many years u have spent on that job does not count. If wealth has left that business environment, Move and shift to the environment wealth has shifted into.
Importantly, Put God first. Cos u need His assistance to sail through.

*CONCLUSION:*

Don't b carried away by the news paper headlines. they are gimmicks meant to distract you from your focus, and to make you Politicize every situations and miss out of the grace that goes with this ongoing recession.
The future is Crypto Currency........ Invest quality time in it.

For information on how to invest in cryptocurrency, call this number or send a watsapp message; 08164058477

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Femich18(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
You want to deceive other people to provide help so that you can get your money back abi?
Deceive? what do I stand to gain?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by funstufz: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria as an entity itself is a 'Case Study'

bharkarh:
*_Please endeavour to read this very interesting piece!_*

*STATE OF THE NATION*

A SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK:
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by dastudent(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:

It's funny how people don't know what Bitcoin is. What will burst is the lies they feed you about Bitcoin in Nigeria. Bitcoin is used on the dark web by drug lords and people who want to sidestep the governent tracing their commercial activities. So Bitcoin is safe. What is in trouble is people investing in what they do not know.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by haryomikun(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
mengho:
Hey I have like 5 bitcoin saved woh, I spent hours online to gather it, the reason I stopped I just feel dis bitcoin issue won't last long & it's very annoying to earn.

See the way bitcoin resellers dey attack me left & right.
I will say again bitcoin na waste of time & Nigerian IPs are already banned from some the most profitable mining( earning) sites. Enjoy buying ur hacker currencies

Bro, I still don't understand BTC mining. What's the concept all about?
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by simba01(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
mengho:
Hey I have like 5 bitcoin saved woh, I spent hours online to gather it, the reason I stopped I just feel dis bitcoin issue won't last long & it's very annoying to earn.

I will say again bitcoin na waste of time & Nigerian IPs are already banned from some the most profitable mining( earning) sites. Enjoy buying ur hacker currencies
You don't have any bitcoin bro, if you had, you won't be talking like this.
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
congrats! to @pafra! for expressing his fears in a scribbled piece that is currently bringing him a little fame on d N'land forum. (at least, ppl must knw u 4 somth), and i wouldnt blame u bcus ppl fear what they do not understand! I blame whoever took this misinformed scroll to headline the frontpage. I m tired of waking up to posts like dz, sometimes i wonder if the mods are truly doing d job, moderators do! I guess i need some away moments from all dz! bcuz dz is not in anywhere greasing d locks of anyone's intelligence. i think i am ready for the ban. I NEED IT, YES! WHATZ D WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN? BAN ME! AND I WILL DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT FOR LIFE!
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by kateskitty(f): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
mengho:

Use Opera browser, it can change your IP. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by DrogoG(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
pafra:

That you have no atom of clue of what Bitcion is doesn't mean is not a viable e-currency. Bitcoin is NOT MMM ponzi scam.
I've been using Bitcoin for many years now to receive and make payments. It's the most secure method of payment.

1 Like

Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM will crash but bitcoin is here to stay, although the value may differ, but it's not going to crash. The exchange rate is determined by supply /demand just like the dollar, and other free float currency like eur, yen and chf.
You have to understand the very foundation of currency and how currency differs from money!.

When you hold a piece of 100 NAIRA in your hands, what makes you believe that that note you have in your hands is worth a pack of Indomie, if you sell Indomie, what makes u collect (paper) in exchange for your Indomie. It's simple, the very fact that the govt. Says that the paper is worth 100 NAIRA. If today, the Nigerian govt. It's toppled, the NAIRA is worthless, it becomes just paper and not worth anything..
Crypto currencies is worth the value people think its worth, not any govt. The interesting thing about cryptos is the model behind it, which can be replicated to ease payments, in transparent election, medicine etc. Cryptos even if we don't admit it, is the next generation of currency and payment. It's. Not. Going anywhere...
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
brightalo17:
On a second thought the issue of e no concern you or me has damaged things a lot

Let me ask you this question,when you see someone using fake or expired stuffs will you advise him or not or will you just say it doesn't concern you because of that you just keep silent.

Western Union money gram e.t.c duly warn against sending money to scammers even though it is not their money and it doesn't concern them,to some extent they'll refused to transfer the money.

I believe the op gave a harmless advise is a take or leave it thing.

i agree with you, if drinking and. Smoking kills. And. People still do it, does it. Mean Becos it's their. Risk, the doctors should stop the campaign
Re: Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst by uvalued(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
seriously this is what we should be after and not about BITCOIN that has gained recognition or MMM that is yet to scam one single soul (yes, yet to scam cos they came back when they said they will).

Has Buhari kept to his promise?

please mention me when you create the thread ... lets educate the youth with such revolutionary changing ideas....twitter and facebook i go use ghan....chai...i don suffer no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Money Making Ventures That Ruin Your Life Easily / FTX Hacked. Money In Accounts Stolen / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.