Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404858 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Tomi247: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2010
I really enjoyed every one of u in this thread.Pls is it posible 4 me to watch multi tv on srt 4653x bcoz hav tryed all my best but it always on audio alone.Pls if there is any way out help me pls, Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2010
Tomi247:

I really enjoyed every one of u in this thread.Pls is it posible 4 me to watch multi tv on srt 4653x bcoz hav tryed all my best but it always on audio alone.Pls if there is any way out help me pls, Thanks

Go and get SRT4669x to watch multi tv cos 4653x is not an mpeg 4 box
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2010
spacevice:

So why can't Infinity encrypt? Or maybe there's no good reason 2 do so. wink

@spacevice
If you noticed. . .sometimes ago we here in NL (if i remember correctly George_D) said something about them copying multi tv on using adverts instead of scrambling. . .

Well some days after that post they stopped displaying the scroll across their screen about scrambling their sgnals.
i guess we got to them about the benefit of adverts based transmission.

THAT IS ONE OF THE POSITVE INPUT OF THE NAIRALAND FORUM.
CUDOS TO US ALL. . .

LONG LIVE FTA
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Tomi247: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
@lov4sat thanks i wil try and get 4669x.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Tomi247: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all pls if u know of any upgrading or updating software on srt 4653x,pls help me
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by felix123: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
i hail una all my guys.abeg,make una help me with this one.i upgraded my 4669x with the 1.20p firmware and it turned my decorder to a machine,i mean i enjoy it wella than before,but when ever i put a flash to record things and then press the record button in my remote set,it will just write prepare for record and that is all it will bring out.unlike before that it will start recording instantly.abeg wettin i go do my guys make i dey record things with my 4669x.abeg my gurus i need una help abeg make una tell me how i can record with it.Expecting your replies
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Blakstars(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
felix123:

i hail una all my guys.abeg,make una help me with this one.i upgraded my 4669x with the 1.20p firmware and it turned my decorder to a machine,i mean i enjoy it wella than before,but when ever i put a flash to record things and then press the record button in my remote set,it will just write prepare for record and that is all it will bring out.unlike before that it will start recording instantly.abeg wettin i go do my guys make i dey record things with my 4669x.abeg my gurus i need una help abeg make una tell me how i can record with it.Expecting your replies
@felix123
Try and check the your flash drive. i have experienced this once. I tried wth different flash drives, some of them start recording instantly, whilstother had "prepare for record" on the screen forever until i turned off the reciever off. my friend it is probably the flash drive. Test the speed of the drive using the same STRONG firmware you are using currently, Menu>USB>Disk Management> Test Drive. you will be given info as to whether the drive can be used or not. hope u find this useful
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2010
thank u all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
@solajacob. I'm even requesting for same. Any body who has it 1.20p should kindly send to peterduro@yahoo.com.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by IRAPADA(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2010
@solajacob and other that need patch u guys shd pls do some findings urself, there are lots of site where u can get those patches from al u need is google search
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ameboperoo:

@solajacob. I'm even requesting for same. Any body who has it 1.20p should kindly send to peterduro@yahoo.com.
you're requesting for 1.20p when 1.21p is already out.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2010
kindly help me out by either sending the website address or the files to me
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
Thank bro. I've seen the link. I'll download it soon.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
u pple too hot
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by magaddai(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2010
@Esuo,Ameboperoo
Pls help me with the link for 1.21p. My email: magaddai@yahoo.com
Thanx.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2010
I beg any one with the site to the latest software for strong SRT4669x should kindly drop it here grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
@ love4sat,
it took some doing but i finally got it.
but i just have to post it here in PDF format. . i have a way of getting banned when i post links here.
you can download  and copy the link.
enjoy

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2010
@freshhp, you too much
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by salamander(m): 3:15am On Dec 01, 2010
@freshhp

What are the advantages of the 1.21p over the previous versions, say 1.10p. For instance, I used the 1.10p because of the AAC sound and about 5% signal boost. Any special reason why one must update to the current software? I still believe if the saying, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2010
salamander:

@freshhp

What are the advantages of the 1.21p over the previous versions, say 1.10p. For instance, I used the 1.10p because of the AAC sound and about 5% signal boost. Any special reason why one must update to the current software? I still believe if the saying, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"

well said, i believe in a couple of days people will burst in here complaining about frying decoders,

You guyz can tell us the advantage of the new version though
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Jay14(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2010
well said,  i believe in a couple of days people will burst in here complaining about frying decoders,
NO PAIN NO GAIN
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
Jay 1:

well said,  i believe in a couple of days people will burst in here complaining about frying decoders,
NO PAIN NO GAIN 

I DEY SEE AM REACH SO BECOS THE WAY PEOPLE DEY GO ABOUT THIS UPGRADE STUFF BOXES GO HEAR AM OOO shocked
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2010
pls help me somebody. I just upgraded my 4669x with the firmware on this thread and my decoder went dead after. When i switch it off and on it just blinked and go dead again
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2010
IT HAS BEGAN!

MORE CRY ARE STILL EXPECTED TO SHOW UP ON THIS UPGRADE WAHALA.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2010
pls am still waiting ooo. Is it possible to restore back to former firmware?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2010
omoabugan1:

pls help me somebody. I just upgraded my 4669x with the firmware on this thread and my decoder went dead after. When i switch it off and on it just blinked and go dead again

Aati kofa ifa ti nse, i dont know how to say that in Yoruba,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
fry ur box at ur own risk
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by salamander(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2010
Well, we r still waiting for the questions so far asked about the advantages of the new patch
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2010
@all,

Can any body confirm if CRTV is back on because the last info I got from this forum was that they will be back on air yesterday
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sayso: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2010
na the fried decoder's I wan hear for here.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
This news i'm hearing about upgrading of the 69x which end up frying the decoder, Now i'm in a limbo, i don't know which patch is best to upgrade, hmmmm, ,, I'm confuse, Why can't somebody paste the original patch and the process especially the do's and don't so that the newbies don't kill their decoder,
By the way, has anyone got any info on CRTV, ?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
curiousman66:

This news i'm hearing about upgrading of the 69x which end up frying the decoder, Now i'm in a limbo, i don't know which patch is best to upgrade, hmmmm, ,, I'm confuse, Why can't somebody paste the original patch and the process especially the do's and don't so that the newbies don't kill their decoder,
By the way, has anyone got any info on CRTV, ?

good question

to me i will advice you not to upgrade ur decoder with flash, secondly make sure your 69x is original one not fake, thirdly its better to get a serial cable and upgrade through your laptop. i had fried 2 decoder in the past using a flash drive i later find out that the flash contain virus, but when i use my fone nothing happen, dats from my own point of view though

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.