Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404247 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
@all rescan ur boxes CRTV is back but on Multitv Tp
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Benpete: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hai! Hai!! our(sob) our favourats have gone(sob). What can we do now?(sob). Dstv has kill me.Gurus!! This is how the cookies crumble
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by princeparis(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2011
@Benpete. Do you have to post this all over the place go and subscribe instead of whinning.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seyekan(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
no mind am!, besides he's in the wrong thread
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by lexxybb: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2011
@All, can i track Intelsat 903 at 34.5°W with a 90cm dish in abeokuta ogun state
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by softy(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2011
I was checking this sattelite: 36.0E EUTELSAT W7 on my STRONG 4669X decoder, I could not see it.
pls @ all , HOW CAN i ADD THIS SATTELITE TO THE ONES on the decoder?HuhHuhHuh

pls I need clear explanation, if possible or not.

thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2011
softy:

I was checking this sattelite: 36.0E EUTELSAT W7 on my STRONG 4669X decoder, I could not see it.
pls @ all , HOW CAN i ADD THIS SATTELITE TO THE ONES on the decoder?HuhHuhHuh

pls I need clear explanation, if possible or not.

thanks

Just go to your menu scroll down to manual scan and press the green button on your remote control to add the satellite you want to add then save and exit

I hope this would help
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by femo7(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Just go to your menu scroll down to manual scan and press the green button on your remote control to add the satellite you want to add then save and exit

The frequency is not turning green.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lov4sat(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
@femo7
I don't understand what you mean by the frequency is not turning green.
are you adding a satellite name or tracking a satellite? Which one embarassed
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yscientist: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hello folks,
How many channels are some of you getting from ASTRA 2B. Most of the TPs on lynsat are not working.
If you are getting more please share with us.( I'm getting 28)

1) I am getting 11 Channels from Multitv { 12550V & SR:19531}
2) One GTV Channel { 12572V & SR 2854}
3) 16 Channels from  Infinity {12543H & SR20800}
NB:Three channels are scrambled;  SKY NEWS INT'L, INF VIVE & CEC Channel

The third channel which is NIGEZIE indicates No Audio/Video

My Set Top Box (STB) is strong 9x. I updated it with the last update for December 24  2010.

Good forum, I hope to make an impart here.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
I think that is all u can get for now,  hope u are getting crtv sha? IF NOT, TRY 12551v 19531
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yscientist: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
@solajacobs
Thanks for the confirmation. I am getting CRTV
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by solajacobs(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2011
u are welcome
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by AyotundeAA: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2011
@all.
pls kindly help me.
i want to upgrade my daarsat HD decoder inorder to allow infinity tv and dstv to voice out.
kindly help.
thanks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2011
Hello all. Please i get all multi tv stations as well as infinity stations too. Though the infinity stations don't have audio because i use a multi tv decoder. Reasearching through this forum, it seems the same applies to all ( i stand to be corrected). Another more important inquiry i wish to make is that does gtv signal flucuate for everyone around sango, ogun state? Seems to come and go thoug smtimes crystal clear and good audio.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
seaylan:

Hello all. Please i get all multi tv stations as well as infinity stations too. Though the infinity stations don't have audio because i use a multi tv decoder. Reasearching through this forum, it seems the same applies to all ( i stand to be corrected). Another more important inquiry i wish to make is that does gtv signal flucuate for everyone around sango, ogun state? Seems to come and go thoug smtimes crystal clear and good audio.

as per the audio on infinity channels, i think you might need to upgrade the decoder you are using, and as per the gtv signal of a thing you need to up your signal strength on multitv to like 85% then u can enjoy stable connection
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2011
Thanks for replying twins kenny. Are u related to twinstaiye? Please do you mean upgrading using a usb? I thought that goes for only strong 4669 decoders? Or do u mean updating over the air. Please expatiate
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Oga kenny, i trust u, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT. So many guyz in this forum (i included) will not 4get your handy help in times of need.

seaylan:

Thanks for replying twins kenny. Are u related to twinstaiye? Please do you mean upgrading using a usb? I thought that goes for only strong 4669 decoders? Or do u mean updating over the air. Please expatiate

I've always wanted 2 ask dat question 2. Oga kenny ova 2 u.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
2legit2qt:

Oga kenny, i trust u, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT. So many guyz in this forum (i included) will not 4get your handy help in times of need.

I've always wanted 2 ask dat question 2. Oga kenny ova 2 u.

seaylan:

we are related through the spirit of fta grin grin grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
twinskenny:

we are related through the spirit of fta grin grin grin

I feel u.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by nearest(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hehehe, any new channel on infinity?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Okaakoko(m): 2:44am On Jan 28, 2011
solajacobs:

I think that is all u can get for now,  hope u are getting crtv sha? IF NOT, TRY 12551v 19531
Please, is crtv back? I am not getting it here even all multi tv channels even with a blind scan. If crtv is truely back, help me with the APID, PPID.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
Okaakoko:

Please, is crtv back? I am not getting it here even all multi tv channels even with a blind scan. If crtv is truely back, help me with the APID, PPID.
@okaakoko crtv is back delete ur former tps and blind scan again thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Okaakoko(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2011
hisoccer:

@okaakoko crtv is back delete your former tps and blind scan again thanks
Thanks, I will do that and give you feed back later.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
Okaakoko:

Thanks, I will do that and give you feed back later.
no problem, we are all here to be of help 2each other. I awaits ur reply, u're welcome Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Okaakoko(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
hisoccer:

no problem, we are all here to be of help 2each other. I awaits your reply, u're welcome Thanks
Thanks, I got it but as a radio channel, I guess crtv is now an mpeg4 channel. My decoder dosent support mpeg4.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2011
I downloaded and updated my 69x from strong website. The aac option is on the audio menue but it is nt producing audio sound. Wat should i do @all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by blexxonmak(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Ellahdarrell. Here is the solution. www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357272.832.html
Ellahdarrell:

I downloaded and updated my 69x from strong website. The aac option is on the audio menue but it is nt producing audio sound. Wat should i do @all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by gadotor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
Go to site www.wizkid.persiangig.com and download srt 4669x software 1.11p to upgrade it and you will be fine. thank you
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2011
gadotor:

Go to site www.wizkid.persiangig.com and download srt 4669x software 1.11p to upgrade it and you will be fine. thank you
best advice thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sensicut(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
Pls my brothers.i need help 4 my multitv decoder.my infinity is showing video but no sound.pls help. god bless u all
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
Sensicut:

Pls my brothers.i need help 4 my multitv decoder.my infinity is showing video but no sound.pls help. god bless u all
what u need is 2upgrade ur box or beta still get a 4669x, what do u think?. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.