Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404712 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2013
R2bees: 03093
thank you so much it added 3 stations our tv, adehyle tv and elijah tv, though elijah tv is showin no audio/video. Are these the only station in kktv?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Stevolat: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: thank you so much it added 3 stations our tv, adehyle tv and elijah tv, though elijah tv is showin no audio/video. Are these the only station in kktv?
yea
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: thank you so much it added 3 stations our tv, adehyle tv and elijah tv, though elijah tv is showin no audio/video. Are these the only station in kktv?
yea, elijah is not showing...but adehyle tv is the one for tuesday champions league..happy new year bro
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
R2bees: yea, elijah is not showing...but adehyle tv is the one for tuesday champions league..happy new year bro
chairman, you too much. [color=#006600][/color] i wish you a green 2013
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: chairman, you too much. do aldehyle show match on sat or midweek premiership?[color=#006600][/color] i wish you a green 2013
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olushaggy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Olenyi,Pidzo & d rest, abeg ma Multi tv is just fluctuating, the signal is just coming and going dis evening i am not enjoying it at all...
Is this general?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Liverpoolfc: chairman, you too much. [color=#006600][/color] i wish you a green 2013
amen, also thank seun too
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by favour112: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2013
I have a very big issue with my multitv signal strength and i need your help,guys.
A week ago or there about,i noticed that the signal quality of my multitv channels were fluctuating,it normally stays at 70%,then whenever this fluctuation starts,you see the signal moving down ward and finally stops at maybe 40,45,50,55% waving up and down, while this is happening ,it begins to skip with so much loud noise,then sometimes it goes to the point where it show NO OR BAD SIGNAL,this will stay for a while, maybe for 5mins or more then before going upward to 70% and stays there maybe for another 20mins and it starts over again going up and downward. sometimes in between 10:30pm to 7am in the morning it stabilize,i mean "sometimes"but from 8am till evening,its skipped heavily.
my connections is a two lnb on a single dish(multitv and w3c/amos5) this fluctuation thing only affects that of the multi tv,why this fluctuation is happening,all the w3c/amos5 channels are well stable even though their signal quality is just 60%.
when this problem started ,i thought probably the lnb must have shaken a little bit,i went up there to do some touching,but it continues although i got 75% against the 70% i use to get,but the skipping continues,then i thought the lnb was bad,i changed it,i thought it was the wire ,i change that of the multi tv alone,then i also changed the diseqc switch,then the problem persist.Today i got a separate dish for the multi tv and the % went up to 89% ,at first the problem stopped,i was happy but after some hours it started again. Right now i dont know what to do. i am so confuse. please guys is there anything you can recommend i need your help on this...
i will be on this forum 247 wetin for responses.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Piyke: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Anyone help. I get kktv adehiye, kktv our and Elijah tv but no audio or video. Any ideas?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by favour112: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2013
pls if i want track dstv,what is the main tp i need?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2013
favour112: pls if i want track dstv,what is the main tp i need?

11900 H 27500
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by favour112: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2013
@olenyi thanks man.
pls one more tin
is it possible for me to attach another lnb(dstv) to my multi tv..... using multi tv as my main lnb to the dish.
i know people are using both together,but the most i have seen is dstv as their main lnb to the dish. can i do it the other way round?

Or can i add another lnb(dstv) to my w3c,using w3c as my main lnb ?
Please respnses needed................thanks man
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jman77(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pls house,my multitv chanells all gone red since this evening after skiping for more than 24hrs. Is anyone feeling same thing or otherwise? Cos I heard a rumour that there's a code you enter to activate it againmhow true is that?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2013
@jman77, 24hrs ago my multi tv was very okay. But 30mins ago they all gone red.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by lexxybb: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2013
my multitv is loud and clear but wit signal reduction frm 95% to 62%. kktv at 76%
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinstaiye(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2013
favour112: @olenyi thanks man.
pls one more tin
is it possible for me to attach another lnb(dstv) to my multi tv..... using multi tv as my main lnb to the dish.
i know people are using both together,but the most i have seen is dstv as their main lnb to the dish. can i do it the other way round?

Or can i add another lnb(dstv) to my w3c,using w3c as my main lnb ?
Please respnses needed................thanks man
the discussion is going on here. https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/252#13687420
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
twinstaiye:
the discussion is going on here. https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/252#13687420

@MOD

My warm greetings. Been long we saw u around. smiley
Just wishing u a nice and blessing filled new year.

My regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2013
@All, Please i was trying to upgrade my decorder(4669xii) After downloading the the software,i went to the menu of my decorder and went to usb,but there was no file manager,but instead i saw MP3,JPG,DATA TRANSFER,DISK MANAGER AND TIME MANAGER.
Under the data transfer was the unzipped software i downloaded,and below it you have four button with different colors, red(upload Ch list),Green(upload key),
yellow(select disk), blue(upload stb).
What do i do at this stage?

Please incase you are wondering why the upgrade,well i noticed that all the infinity channels except naija tv dont have audio except video alone,then some channels from amos5/w3c have audio and no video . so i was advised to upgrade. please this is urgent.
thanks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 4:13am On Jan 07, 2013
kevin96: @All, Please i was trying to upgrade my decorder(4669xii) After downloading the the software,i went to the menu of my decorder and went to usb,but there was no file manager,but instead i saw MP3,JPG,DATA TRANSFER,DISK MANAGER AND TIME MANAGER.
Under the data transfer was the unzipped software i downloaded,and below it you have four button with different colors, red(upload Ch list),Green(upload key),

Please incase you are wondering why the upgrade,well i noticed that all the infinity channels except naija tv dont have audio except video alone,then some channels from amos5/w3c have audio and no video . so i was advised to upgrade. please this is urgent.
thanks.

Can u post the exact software version u used.
And are u sure u unzipped the software before loading. U should unzip so dat it reads ''.stb'', before loading.

Ps* U didn't say if the audio is back or not, because it seems to me the upgrade was a success.

U've got to unplug the usb, because as long as its dia, the machine will be ''seeing'' the software dia. Which is the norm.

Or wia u expecting the software on ur usb to ''disappear''? It will still be dia even after upgrade for ur continued use.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by wakabout(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Olenyi Thanks for all your efforts. Just know that you are highly appreciated for the help you are rendering here. I've only just read your advise on my complaints. I shall try it today and get back to you if I'm successful or not. Many thanks or your selfless assistance.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
@olenyi, Many thanks to you. You are always here to give a helping hand,i really appreciate it.
Below is the version of the software i was tying to upgrade my srt with (SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip
Latest Software Dated: 26-12-2012 )
As i am writing this note,i am yet to upgrade the decorder.
Like i said before,i just wanted to know what to do at the stage i was then.............When i got to the menu of my decorder,i press usb and i saw MP3,JPG,DATA TRANSFER,DISK MANAGER AND TIME MANAGER,then i press data transfer,and i saw four buttons with different colors, 1st button was red:which says upload Ch list,2nd button was Green and it says upload key,
then the 3rd button was yellow and it says select disk, why the 4th button was blue and it says upload stb).
Out of these four buttons,which one do i need to press that will enable the upgrade? that is my question

And note the software is already reading stb before i transffered it into the flash.

Please i will be waiting to hear from you soon. thanks man.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
kevin96: @olenyi, Many thanks to you. You are always here to give a helping hand,i really appreciate it.
Below is the version of the software i was tying to upgrade my srt with (SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_IO_302p_20121226.zip
Latest Software Dated: 26-12-2012 )
As i am writing this note,i am yet to upgrade the decorder.
Like i said before,i just wanted to know what to do at the stage i was then.............When i got to the menu of my decorder,i press usb and i saw MP3,JPG,DATA TRANSFER,DISK MANAGER AND TIME MANAGER,then i press data transfer,and i saw four buttons with different colors, 1st button was red:which says upload Ch list,2nd button was Green and it says upload key,
then the 3rd button was yellow and it says select disk, why the 4th button was blue and it says upload stb).
Out of these four buttons,which one do i need to press that will enable the upgrade? that is my question

And note the software is already reading stb before i transffered it into the flash.

Please i will be waiting to hear from you soon. thanks man.

Why not press ''ok'' on the software. Dat should do it. Ignore the coloured button.

Or the blue for upload .stb.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
wakabout: @Olenyi Thanks for all your efforts. Just know that you are highly appreciated for the help you are rendering here. I've only just read your advise on my complaints. I shall try it today and get back to you if I'm successful or not. Many thanks or your selfless assistance.

smiley
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
@olenyi, men you are the bomb.It worked. All the infinity channels now have audio.
Broda God Will continue to double your wisdom ,he will take you from your present position to a greater one.
Thank you so much.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mide8e(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2013
kevin96: @All, Please i was trying to upgrade my decorder(4669xii) After downloading the the software,i went to the menu of my decorder and went to usb,but there was no file manager,but instead i saw MP3,JPG,DATA TRANSFER,DISK MANAGER AND TIME MANAGER.

thanks.
have downloaded the software but don't knw how to unzip it.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2013
kevin96: @olenyi, men you are the bomb.It worked. All the infinity channels now have audio.
Broda God Will continue to double your wisdom ,he will take you from your present position to a greater one.
Thank you so much.

smiley
Amen. Thank you mt brother. Wishing u same too. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2013
mide8e: have downloaded the software but don't knw how to unzip it.

If u downloaded with pc, u could just right click and select ''open'' and it will be unzip for u.

Or if u downloaded with phone, go to ur office utilities and open zip. Den browse and select the software to unzip.

Likewise, if u have a third party zip software, open it and select the software to unzip.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mide8e(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
olenyi:

If u downloaded with pc, u could just right click and select ''open'' and it will be unzip for u.

Or if u downloaded with phone, go to ur office utilities and open zip. Den browse and select the software to unzip.

Likewise, if u have a third party zip software, open it and select the software to unzip.

Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mide8e(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
after that, what next
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
olenyi:

Regards.
Good job in here Olenyi, so what are the cause of rx frying while upgrading?
I mean what are the do and don't when upgrading ur rx
Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2013
kevin96: @olenyi, men you are the bomb.It worked. All the infinity channels now have audio.
Thank you so much.
Kevin, send me ur email or contact number
Mine is 08038048945
just a txt msg will do
I have an information for u
Regard
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mide8e(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ kelvin96 & Olenyi, I luv u guyz, hav got It, d infinity audio

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.