Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404248 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by GeorgeD1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
wakabout,
the long and short of hat olenyi is telling you is that you should blindscan your decoder to bring out
the new multi-tv frequency.

take back your decoder from that installer. you don't need to go to their head office before you can
blindscan your decoder.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olushaggy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
olenyi:

Sent. Still available should dia be any difficulty. Warm Regards.

@Olenyi,
Thanks a lot. I got ur message, will try it tomorrow..
Best regard.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2012
olushaggy:

@Olenyi,
Thanks a lot. I got ur message, will try it tomorrow..
Best regard.

Welcome dear. Always here for u. Keep us updated. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2012
please my guys o, my kktv no dey show green again o, and i don blindscan am and later find out it is no more on my channel list....so sad..(12560 v 03095)
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
R2bees: please my guys o, my kktv no dey show green again o, and i don blindscan am and later find out it is no more on my channel list....so sad..(12560 v 03095)

Someone suggested trying 12523 v 03050. I've tried it and it works. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by axace: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
pls i turned on my strong 4669xii and it started download OTA on it's own i left it to complete it's download and upgrading process it restarted it self but wont come on it just shows the dotted lines on the decoder but wont boot as normal. pls i need help. my holiday would be boring without watching tv. plsss.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
axace: pls i turned on my strong 4669xii and it started download OTA on it's own i left it to complete it's download and upgrading process it restarted it self but wont come on it just shows the dotted lines on the decoder but wont boot as normal. pls i need help. my holiday would be boring without watching tv. plsss.

Already answered u on the other thread. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by fineworker(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please help, after rescaning my decoder to get multi tv, infinity tv channels disappeared. Please what do I do to get infinity tv channels back. Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
fineworker: Please help, after rescaning my decoder to get multi tv, infinity tv channels disappeared. Please what do I do to get infinity tv channels back. Thanks

U forgot dat the channel was no longer showing, was writing no or bad signal. U just had the name dia.

Infinity package has left. They are now on amos 5 a little above the multi tv position. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
olenyi:

U forgot dat the channel was no longer showing, was writing no or bad signal. U just had the name dia.

Infinity package has left. They are now on amos 5 a little above the multi tv position. Regards.

Olenyi, send me a text to 08038048945, or 08029441693 or beta stil, send an email to dolpaz02@yahoo.com
Thanks !
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
olenyi:

Someone suggested trying 12523 v 03050. I've tried it and it works. Regards.
bro still not popping green..smh
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Also, where can i get the new patch for srt 4669xii and how to upgrade it myself??
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tv3 and tv africa not showing
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2012
dolpaz:

Olenyi, send me a text to 08038048945, or 08029441693 or beta stil, send an email to dolpaz02@yahoo.com
Thanks !

Mail resent. Fingers crossed. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mrkels(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
After my decorder upgraded itself I did a blind scan on almost all satelites I could fine and. I now have some trend tv stations like nollywood, nollywood plus, EWTV etc,also got joy tv,sports,gtv infact all the multi tv stations back after their frequency upgrade, also got some new ones like silicon tv, tv gold, 4style etc... The only thing left now is a channel for watching live matches, pls house is there anyway I can achieve this?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
mrkels: After my decorder upgraded itself I did a blind scan on almost all satelites I could fine and. I now have some trend tv stations like nollywood, nollywood plus, EWTV etc,also got joy tv,sports,gtv infact all the multi tv stations back after their frequency upgrade, also got some new ones like silicon tv, tv gold, 4style etc... The only thing left now is a channel for watching live matches, pls house is there anyway I can achieve this?

Though joysports, gtv, tv3 sometimes play live matches, u can get an extra 90cm and fix it either at w3a for mbc 3 or w3c for rdv, rts, tv5monde, etc. Ur choice. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by fineworker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
olenyi:

Thanks. Please what do I need to do now? Get another dish?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
PLS WHY MY MULTI TV IS NOT SHOWUNG?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kingsley6(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
Obascoetubi: PLS WHY MY MULTI TV IS NOT SHOWUNG?
check your setup... Or blind scan cos it is showing wella.... Fta 4 life....
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
fineworker:
Thanks. Please what do I need to do now? Get another dish?

Dats the option if u can afford it. Track wit 12562 h 30000. Den blindscan. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mrkels(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2012
olenyi:
Though joysports, gtv, tv3 sometimes play live matches, u can get an extra 90cm and fix it either at w3a for mbc 3 or w3c for rdv, rts, tv5monde, etc. Ur choice. Regards.
Joysports,gtv and adom tv is a big scam, they show the same matches,yeye people.
Boss seems that 90cm is different from the 4 dishes I already have, like how much can I get that one?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mrkels(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2012
Obascoetubi: PLS WHY MY MULTI TV IS NOT SHOWUNG?
They did a frequency upgrade or moved to another frequency, they were advitising it and telling us to rescan but we didn't take note of it, I had nothing showing for good 5days and I was thinking of going for dstv when something said I should reset the decorder and do a blind scan, after rest the thing just starded downloading an upgrade and after that, I did the blind scan of all the satelites as I couldn't remember them, so I got all the chanels back and like 15new ones I mentioned earlier do the same and ur multi tv strong decorder would be back to life..
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by folario: 1:39am On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
They did a frequency upgrade or moved to another frequency, they were advitising it and telling us to rescan but we didn't take note of it, I had nothing showing for good 5days and I was thinking of going for dstv when something said I should reset the decorder and do a blind scan, after rest the thing just starded downloading an upgrade and after that, I did the blind scan of all the satelites as I couldn't remember them, so I got all the chanels back and like 15new ones I mentioned earlier do the same and ur multi tv strong decorder would be back to life..

Hello. Those new stations like nollywood, were they from the same dish facing multitv position? Please let me know how you got them. TNX
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 1:58am On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
Joysports,gtv and adom tv is a big scam, they show the same matches,yeye people.
Boss seems that 90cm is different from the 4 dishes I already have, like how much can I get that one?

Depending on ur location. Between #3400 and #4000 with lnb. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2012
folario:

Hello. Those new stations like nollywood, were they from the same dish facing multitv position? Please let me know how you got them. TNX

They are on the dish where u get emmanuel tv and co. If u want it, select emmanuel tv. Now press menu on ur remote, press ok. Enter 4 zero's. Scroll down to blind scan and select. press ok again. Press the right hand side volume button once and press ok. Allow it to scan. Exit and ur new stations would have been stored for u at the back of ur channel list. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by mrkels(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
olenyi:
Depending on ur location. Between #3400 and #4000 with lnb. Regards.
Thanks sir, you have been helpful.
Just want to know if anybody is experiencing some kind of issues like no or bad signal, constant cracking etc even when the weather is good? I don turn the dish tire yet no result cheesy
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by reddrag: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2012
hey guys,all scrambled channels on eutelsat are now free.nollywood,nollywood+,ctl africa and ewtn. (12602v26657)
26/12/12
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Easy023(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
reddrag: hey guys,all scrambled channels on eutelsat are now free.nollywood,nollywood+,ctl africa and ewtn. (12602v26657)
26/12/12
those channels are on intelsat 20 nt eutelsat,nd it's bin free since
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Easy023: those channels are on intelsat 20 nt eutelsat,nd it's bin free since
tell him o
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2012
pls guys can you confirm if these channels (nollywood,nollywood+)are also now free on intelsat 68 degree,because some months ago they were scambled.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Rextab(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
kevin96: pls guys can you confirm if these channels (nollywood,nollywood+)are also now free on intelsat 68 degree,because some months ago they were scambled.
your question has been answered on the other thread.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kevin96(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
@rextab what other threads are u talking about? I have checked and could,nt find anything . Pls help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.