Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases (16904 Views)

Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by lonelydora: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

This is just the begining

I want the economy to get worse

I want charcoal to be sold for 50 thousand naira per bag

I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years

This is just the beginning of the hardship

Kerosene was 120 naira when Goodluck Jonathan was the president and some idiots said that they want change, they voted for a 90 year old farmer and 1 year later a liter of kerosene is 500 naira

I pray that the price of charcoal will increase to 9 thousand naira for 1 piece so that these zombies will die of hunger

You will suffer it too
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by ivandragon: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
in the minds of the paid & unpaid PMB Social Media Idiots, this is 'progress', an 'achievement' & an opportunity for 'investment' which is creating 'jobs'...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
lonelydora:

You will suffer it too

What if i don't reside in Nigeria ??

Use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
The diabolic nomad keeps breaking negative records!
#keep it up!..2019 is around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by idupaul: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Any Nigerian still supporting Buhari has an automatic lifelong curse on his head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
agadez007:
waiting for that idiotic Igboman living in turkey to come and make another video of how Buhari is the best thing since sliced bread,he should also tell us how Nigeria don't cook food anyhow,since they manage the little kerosene they have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKlEwJHajc
Na him first time to take Turkish weed.

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Senate just passed a vote of no confidence on buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by BlindAngel: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Kerosene was 120 naira when Goodluck Jonathan was the president and some idiots said that they want change, they voted for a 90 year old farmer and 1 year later a liter of kerosene is 500 naira

I pray that the price of charcoal will increase to 9 thousand naira for 1 piece so that these zombies will die of hunger
Ur username always makes me laugh like a fool, i dnt knw why.
And also, this is the best comment that has got me laughing hard like this all my life since i joined nairaland.
I concur with this %100
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
J
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by awoo47: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

What if i don't reside in Nigeria ??

Use your brain
then ur families will suffer it. This is very simple u wish 9ja bad then u will or someone u know will feel d heat angry
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by ariesbull: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Chai...A whole Ondo of all places

It's well
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Vokians(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Tell me there were no kerosene and petrol scarcities during the tenure of your looting hero.
speak on the present situation or just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by ephi123(f): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bolustic:
In every recession, opportunities abound. Same way cocoa farmers are smiling to the bank right now.

BTW, the FG needs to do something quick about this gas and kerosene scarcity, if care isn't not taken, charcoal too will soon be scarce.

Opportunities indeed. In a country where things have considerably worsened in just 2 years. But yes we know people like you can never be objective, aka blind defenders of all things Buhari.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
until we all repent of our sins God will continue 2 used Buhari 2 punish us all!
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by BCharles: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Interesting........

Check my signature
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by AngelicBeing: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
remainhidden:
Am in a country that don't have any natural resources..
I dont even know what they do to sustain their economy..Imported some goods from China direct to supply to clients here thinking I will just take my goods and go..
Until the customs frustrated me..Had to meet an influential persona in the country and it was way above her power included a mayor..
They would have confiscated my goods. The process was so damn long.
In a country where there is free transport..free internet..24hrs light.

When will Nigeria grow..
Nigeria is the only country in the world with so much abundance of resources..Yet we're not making any use of them,Not a single one..
Am so ashamed of my country..
l agree with you, l have been to several nations across the globe both those with natural resources and those with non, one thing that cut across every country l have been to is the basic necessities of life food, water, shelter and light (power) we struggle or find hard to get is available to everyone in those countries both the rich and the power.

l dont know why after 57 years after independence, Nigeria is still struggling to get it right and all these criminals who parade themselves as politicians keep stealing and looting and the entire country is on auto-reverse, Nigerians need to match to the National assembly and stone all these politicians that has enslaved this country angry angry sad
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by TeamSimple(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Take am easy o..No be only Zombies dey the country o.
Meanwhile you GEJ guys are always quick to tell us how much He left something but forgets to tell us how much he also met it before stopping at that.
GEJ met Kerosene at 55 naira before taking it to 160 not 120 as u claim.
GEJ met the dollar at 165 and took it to 240
GEJ met the reserves at 64billion dollars and took it to 25
GEJ met no foreign debt but took it to 54billion dollars with 1trillion for debt servicing both local n international
GE met petrol at 65 and took it to 96 before bringing it to 86 for campaign

All the aforementioned GEJ negatively achieved with a better crude oil price and reserve.

Meanwhile Buhari is clueless version 2.0.

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Kiakia(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
APC led-government is a huge disappointment, really. It will be a relief to get rid of this government in 2019. Nigerians are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by sekem: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Are you stuupid?

How can you praying that you and your entire generation should continue to suffer just that you can laugh at and tell your neighbour who voted for buhari "I told you, didn't I?"

Like our Igbo people will normally say when you cut off the head, the ears and the eyes will also follow.

So stop wishing that things will get worse because you won't be spared from the effect even if you happen to be dangote.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Enjoy your change

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Marsnizz: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

hmmm
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Taywon: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
safeguard family soap now #300 ... formerly 170...
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by KINGROLAND1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Tell me there were no kerosene and petrol scarcities during the tenure of your looting hero.

Thunder Fire You
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Akpan107(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

There was kerosene and petrol scarcity but the price never went beyond 140 naira

Can you explain to me why 1 liter of kerosene is sold for 600 naira in your non looting saint Buhari's government
God bless you.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Armstrong34(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
LagosBoi2:
I know I made a terrible mistake voting for Buhari, God please forgive me. I got to realise that human life has no value to this man, Hunger is everywhere, everything is too expensive and he is doing noting about it, When people that are been massacred in Southern Kaduna have not even received ordinary sorry from him I am talking about hunger
... Dear Afonja, ur sins are forgiven at least for acknowledging that you voted a mallam is the first bold step in changing the camel from that seat... How I wish ur brown roof brothers would follow suit... We igbos hardly complain in things like dis.... We jus adjust.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by Armstrong34(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

.... I can't stop laughing bro.... Afonjas knws they made the greatest mistakes... And na them dey complain pass o...... Abeg bro change ur username... Make we pity afonjas dem.. They are still part of us..

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by ivandragon: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
TeamSimple:

Take am easy o..No be only Zombies dey the country o.
Meanwhile you GEJ guys are always quick to tell us how much He left something but forgets to tell us how much he also met it before stopping at that.
GEJ met Kerosene at 55 naira before taking it to 160 not 120 as u claim.
GEJ met the dollar at 165 and took it to 240
GEJ met the reserves at 64billion dollars and took it to 25
GEJ met no foreign debt but took it to 54billion dollars with 1trillion for debt servicing both local n international
GE met petrol at 65 and took it to 96 before bringing it to 86 for campaign

All the aforementioned GEJ negatively achieved with a better crude oil price and reserve.

Meanwhile Buhari is clueless version 2.0.

you have spoken well & while some of your points can be argued on, GEJ did 2 key things that ensured that the issues you raised did not impact negatively on the economy...

1. he increased minimum wage by over 100%: this meant that while price of goods did actually rise, the new minimum wage ensured that the negative impact was reduced.

2. inflation was kept at single digit rates.

also, when the issue of savings is looked at, bear in mind that if subsidy had been removed in 2012, Nigeria would have saved an extra $30b-$40b.

also, GEJ spent more on infrastructure, weapons than any other government...

while I do not think GEJ performed 'very well', I believe a sweeping condemnation as done by most people is quite unfair.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by mex22: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bolustic:

Mumu wish u were close to me let me slap that ur smelly gutter u call a mouth.Sure ur are musa or abubakar.Religious bigot.Playing tribalism with people's lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano, Ondo, Anambra Depositors Flood Banks With Old Notes / Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / Prices Of Selected Food Stuff Decreased In March – Nbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.