Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases (16736 Views)

Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / Sugarcane Business Booms In Plateau / Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by lonelydora: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

What if i don't reside in Nigeria ??

Use your brain

You again? What if I am planning to relocate before March? Use your brain too.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by uckennety(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
fewj:
Human beings are more important than cows, BOYCOTT BEEF NOW in sympathy with people killed by Fulani Herdsmen

Is dt possible?

It will work if you av oda source of meat!
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by DMerciful(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Reserve was $30billion when GEJ left, why are u telling lies?
$ was 199 when GEJ left and available, why are u telling lies?
Trying to explain Bubu's incompetemce by dragging GEJ into the mix will not work anymore. Now you know why there is a minimum level of understanding to run any office. A certificateless man can never perform 1/5th of what a PHD holder can perform, nigerians were funny to think he can... undecided
TeamSimple:

Take am easy o..No be only Zombies dey the country o.
Meanwhile you GEJ guys are always quick to tell us how much He left something but forgets to tell us how much he also met it before stopping at that.
GEJ met Kerosene at 55 naira before taking it to 160 not 120 as u claim.
GEJ met the dollar at 165 and took it to 240
GEJ met the reserves at 64billion dollars and took it to 25
GEJ met no foreign debt but took it to 54billion dollars with 1trillion for debt servicing both local n international
GE met petrol at 65 and took it to 96 before bringing it to 86 for campaign

All the aforementioned GEJ negatively achieved with a better crude oil price and reserve.

Meanwhile Buhari is clueless version 2.0.

1 Like

Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by TeamSimple(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2017
DMerciful:
Reserve was $30billion when GEJ left, why are u telling lies?
$ was 199 when GEJ left and available, why are u telling lies?
Trying to explain Bubu's incompetemce by dragging GEJ into the mix will not work anymore. Now you know why there is a minimum level of understanding to run any office. A certificateless man can never perform 1/5th of what a PHD holder can perform, nigerians were funny to think he can... undecided
What is my own with Buhari and his cluelessness? I only pointed out what you GEJ supporter love too masturbate.

And Mr man 199 was d bank rate and not the black market,just as we still av d bank rate as 385 and not 500. Dollar was 250 before ur PHD certificate holder left.

You are not even ashamed to tell us GEJ depleted d reserves by above 50 percent in a period of highest crude oil price experienced in the country.
Surprised you didn't talk about d debt and amount used in servicing it.

PhD in animal science ain't same with PhD in economics. Gej is only needed in Nat Geo wild.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by yoged(m): 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

This is just the begining

I want the economy to get worse

I want charcoal to be sold for 50 thousand naira per bag

I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years

This is just the beginning of the hardship

Kerosene was 120 naira when Goodluck Jonathan was the president and some idiots said that they want change, they voted for a 90 year old farmer and 1 year later a liter of kerosene is 500 naira

I pray that the price of charcoal will increase to 9 thousand naira for 1 piece so that these zombies will die of hunger
Mad man. You Don use your drug today. Awon omo ajokuta ma momi
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by DMerciful(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Go and sit down! You know nothing! You should be remorseful for voting in a dvllard to ruin the economy and yes...you all know he was going to ruin it that's y you said even if its NEPA bill certificate you're going to vote him anyways against what history showed you. Enjoy ur change. Yeye dey smell! Trying to justify the ineptitude before us!
TeamSimple:

What is my own with Buhari and his cluelessness? I only pointed out what you GEJ supporter love too masturbate.

And Mr man 199 was d bank rate and not the black market,just as we still av d bank rate as 385 and not 500. Dollar was 250 before ur PHD certificate holder left.

You are not even ashamed to tell us GEJ depleted d reserves by above 50 percent in a period of highest crude oil price experienced in the country.
Surprised you didn't talk about d debt and amount used in servicing it.

PhD in animal science ain't same with PhD in economics. Gej is only needed in Nat Geo wild.
Re: Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases by TeamSimple(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
DMerciful:
Go and sit down! You know nothing! You should be remorseful for voting in a dvllard to ruin the economy and yes...you all know he was going to ruin it that's y you said even if its NEPA bill certificate you're going to vote him anyways against what history showed you. Enjoy ur change. Yeye dey smell! Trying to justify the ineptitude before us!
Your PhD holder X president didn't prove any better than a NEPA bill certificate holder.
His a disgrace to all PhD holders.

Meanwhile,save your rant for those who voted for the dullard Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / CBN, FG Agency Set To Review New Regulation On Bank Customers / EFCC: Billionaire Businessman, Tunde Ayeni Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.