Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City (2824 Views)

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma / Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by Mueeze(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi, I am in Benin for the week and I have not had a nice meal all week. Can anyone recommend a nice Shawarma spot for me?
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by benob(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
ubth shopping complex,back gate uniben and it's very cheap where you at in benin? in benin also!
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by onward4life(m): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mueeze:
Hi, I am in Benin for the week and I have not had a nice meal all week. Can anyone recommend a nice Shawarma spot for me?

Bro u are Benin and no nice meal? Bro u must be broke grin yu can't talk of Benin in that format though

Well Depending where yu @ go to Ring road by formal leventis building. Go to Saidi hotel. Visit Mission Road or yu can visit plaza by GRA. Better sti go to kakudu Benson hotel.

No go Uniben ooo make your face no make front page grin
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by Mueeze(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am new in Benin. I don't know anywhere. The house cleaner is does not know anything. He directed me to GT Foods on Ugbor Road. I move around with Google Maps. And except I know exactly where I am going to. It is just to be driving around. Of course I cannot be sampling food all around town.
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by benob(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2017
Mueeze:
I am new in Benin. I don't know anywhere. The house cleaner is does not know anything. He directed me to GT Foods on Ugbor Road. I move around with Google Maps. And except I know exactly where I am going to. It is just to be driving around. Of course I cannot be sampling food all around town.
hit me up
could show you the little places I know
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by TheBawse(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ur topic says "best sharwarma in benin" u are talking abt where to buy food.

If its sharwarma u want , check out the lady @ etete in gra. Opposite formal nnpc office. She is usually there from 4:30. In my opinion she sells the best sharwarma in benin.
U can thank me later
Re: Who Sells The Best Shawarma In Benin City by benob(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
TheBawse:
Ur topic says "best sharwarma in benin" u are talking abt where to buy food.

If its sharwarma u want , check out the lady @ etete in gra. Opposite formal nnpc office. She is usually there from 4:30. In my opinion she sells the best sharwarma in benin.
U can thank me later
really
you are kidding me about this place?
maybe I should try it out soon?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Using Apetamin Syrup To Gain Weight? / Photo Of The Day:- Have You All Seen The Davido Bread? (photos) / Health Benefits Of Zobo Drink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.