Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (4173 Views)

Why Does my female roommate Stare at me at night / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by ericuzor(m): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
if I am ugly he wuldnt b wit me undecided m pretty sure dat m prettier dan alla'ya grlfrnds nd 95% of grls here!
ur stupid senseless bashes n beefs makes me laugh so hard grin and 2 d nice ones, God bless ya'all n keep being who u ar! u never kno wts coming grin
truth be told you are ugly and your imaginary boyfriend must be gay because you look like a transgendered without makeup your looks will be eye sore even with the make up my eyes itches by your worworness grin grin
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Bluezy13:

So they should be staring at you instead

Wtf!!!
When the reverse Is the case, the reaction definitely will be on the reverse mode. I hope you can peruse these words. grin
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by AyamBlaze: 12:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
if I am ugly he wuldnt b wit me undecided m pretty sure dat m prettier dan alla'ya grlfrnds nd 95% of grls here!
ur stupid senseless bashes n beefs makes me laugh so hard grin and 2 d nice ones, God bless ya'all n keep being who u ar! u never kno wts coming grin
Are you done?
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by Bluezy13(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
When the reverse Is the case, the reaction definitely will be on the reverse mode. I hope you can peruse these words. grin

Certainly
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by Kimberlylouis(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2017
ericuzor:
hahahhhahah with all your facial make up I look way better looking than you .. Let's see your boyfriend pix liar telling fake story and besid how can I mind my business when put up post on nairaland it becomes everyone business
u ar jst toooo handsome okkk undecided you win! end of discussion lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by killsmith(f): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2017
KevMitnick:
OK, so don't get all worked up. This is what is really happening; If your bf is really that handsome, those guys staring at him are wondering why a good looking guy be following an ugly girl around. They're sorry for him because they think he may be under a spell. It's not a look of lust but that of pity and concern.
For the ladies, I think they're actually lusting after him, and some ugly ones may be hoping to attract him too since he doesn't seem to have taste when it comes to women.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
All i see is a female with low self esteem and desperately in need of an esteem boost drink. Sorry iv got none to give.

1 Like

Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
KevMitnick:
OK, so don't get all worked up. This is what is really happening; If your bf is really that handsome, those guys staring at him are wondering why a good looking guy be following an ugly girl around. They're sorry for him because they think he may be under a spell. It's not a look of lust but that of pity and concern.
For the ladies, I think they're actually lusting after him, and some ugly ones may be hoping to attract him too since he doesn't seem to have taste when it comes to women.

cryembarassed
Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by superemmy(m): 4:13am On Feb 01, 2017
KevMitnick:

1000 Likes for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by StupidYorubaFool: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2017
ericuzor:
truth be told you are ugly and your imaginary boyfriend must be gay because you look like a transgendered without makeup your looks will be eye sore even with the make up my eyes itches by your worworness grin grin
wickedness of the highest order.
oh Lawd ahkant take this grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? by SINZ: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2017
They stare at him because of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSIDE This Naughty Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Nȧᶄed Video And Photos Of Cute Hausa Babe Zahrah Leaked / Man Finds Out Fiancee Does Hookup, Cancels Traditional Wedding Set For April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.