Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nothing Will Stop Me From Looking Like A Ken Doll' Vows Surgery Freak - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nothing Will Stop Me From Looking Like A Ken Doll' Vows Surgery Freak (555 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola / Baby Born With Rare Deformity Is Rejected By His Mum 'for Looking Like an alien' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Stop Me From Looking Like A Ken Doll' Vows Surgery Freak by ozeman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
A self-proclaimed 'living Ken doll' says nothing will stop him from achieving his dream of looking completely fake - not even health warnings from doctors.

Canadian Jonny Dylan, who was raised in Hong Kong, has regular Botox injections and fillers and admits to spending almost $10,000 (£8,185) a year on maintaining his striking plastic look.

The 27-year-old from Vancouver has even said he wants 'much bigger' lips and a nose job, despite warnings from medical professionals who say he could be risking his health. 

He said: 'Nothing will stop me from getting to my goal of looking like a Ken doll - I would do anything to get there.'

The cosmetics-fan regularly slathers himself in fake tan, always has perfectly manicured nails and contoured make up and uses colour-changing contact lenses.

I started getting fillers about two years ago and definitely now I am really known for my big lips,' he said. 

'I'm still not happy with the size though, I want them to be much bigger. 

HOW HE SPENDS HIS CASH... 

Botox injections 

Fillers 

Fake tan

Manicured nails 

Contoured make up 

Eye-colour changing contact lenses 

Beauty treatments 

'I was refused fillers recently because the doctor thought my lips were already really big and that it would be dangerous to get more filler.

'But I have seen people with bigger lips than mine so I knew I would find someone else to do it and I did. 

'I got the filler but still not the amount that I want' 

Merchandiser Jonny explained: 'When I was five years old, I got my first Ken doll. 

'It was a Malibu Ken,' said Jonny. 

'He had blonde highlights, blue eyes, and dark eyelashes. 

'He was tan with good bone structure.

'I look up to him and I would never discourage him from getting surgeries or procedures to look like a Ken doll. I think that he should go for whatever makes him happy.' 

And Jonny is comfortable with the reactions he gets from the public. He said: 'I do get a lot of reactions to my look but usually people love it.

'People come up to me in the street and tell me I'm gorgeous and that I look fabulous.

'There are definitely haters out there that just don't get it but I really don't care what they think.'

Re: Nothing Will Stop Me From Looking Like A Ken Doll' Vows Surgery Freak by ovaRAYted(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
A bloody doll?....nigga!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Omg......He had no choice 18+pics / Affordable And Absolutely Gorgeous Custom Made Wigs! (pictures) / Opportunity To Get Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.