Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Help A Brother With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother With A Job (672 Views)

Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos / Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. / Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother With A Job by mmauton: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Please am in dere need of job. I am Chemical Engineering graduate. My last job was as an assistant administrative officer. Please help me out I have an infant and a nursing mother I was planning to sponsor for master's programme before I lost my job. Please you can reach me on 08062858880. God bless
Re: Help A Brother With A Job by masks(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2017
www.mitacy.com i actually had a similar post put up and someone suggested this site. It is well...... I believe positives would come out of every hardworking person out there striving in legitimate means to make ends meet. Give the afore mentioned site a shot. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother With A Job by Pinkieblue(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Apply Now For Financial Planner/Markerting Executive Job At Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.

Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.

In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented, self-motivated and focused individuals to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner/Markerting Executive
Requirements

We are seeking for highly self motivated individuals with OND/NCE/HND/B.sc as financial planner/Marketing Executives.
Successful candidates would be trained to offer our wide range of product and services to both old and exiting customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: bucherecruitment@gmail.com ... Please forward this message to help those in need of a job. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Help A Brother With A Job by masks(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Apply Now For Financial Planner/Markerting Executive Job At Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.

Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.

In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented, self-motivated and focused individuals to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner/Markerting Executive
Requirements

We are seeking for highly self motivated individuals with OND/NCE/HND/B.sc as financial planner/Marketing Executives.
Successful candidates would be trained to offer our wide range of product and services to both old and exiting customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: bucherecruitment@gmail.com ... Please forward this message to help those in need of a job. Thank you
thanks... For this info
Re: Help A Brother With A Job by mmauton: 12:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Thank you
Re: Help A Brother With A Job by johnime: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2017
masks:
www.mitacy.com i actually had a similar post put up and someone suggested this site. It is well...... I believe positives would come out of every hardworking person out there striving in legitimate means to make ends meet. Give the afore mentioned site a shot. Thank you
kiss No homo

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Denna Rossi Limited Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.