Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (55107 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
walcut:
Mtchewww...
Guy na wetin nah?..lols
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by dyabman(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
16 should be virgin but for some unforeseen circumstances SHE'S no LONGER a VIRGIN !.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who virginity EPP?mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by madridguy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na Igbo girl I wan marry so I can convert her to Islam.

kings09:
She z a Muslim. Beta go grab her @least she ll replace Zahra indimi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by HqBoss: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
shammah1:
Hmm
which one be miss virginity pageant? how dem take know those wey b fagin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Tomceeno(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Who test am? E be like say old General Hospital Matron dem no dey una area... Some old Matrons and Principals dey wey never corrupt o! if dem look babe sef for eye make declaration no just doubt them.
grin grin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigerians and their crase for contests erh, Exposing girls to unstable psychopaths. How did she emerge winner sef?Her virginity was stronger, purer or more powerful than the others?
...virginity get levels my dear,...
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think say Uganda and Kenya stupid, I no sabi say Nigeria don day lead sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by kings09(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
U de go far. See dolapo d virgin make u grab n am sure age doesn't matter. Aftrall, una de marry 14yrs n below. How z Zahra indimi. Hope u r observing as she gets d shagging of her life. Dat indimi guy go de enjoy now chai!. Presidential shagging fit de go on as we de chat sef
madridguy:
Na Igbo girl I wan marry so I can convert her to Islam.

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by ngwababe(f): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:
very easy to know , just watch her face while inserting two fingers in her,

So blood will not come out if she's a virgin and you've done your insertion??
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by bharkarh(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigerians and their crase for contests erh, Exposing girls to unstable psychopaths. How did she emerge winner sef?Her virginity was stronger, purer or more powerful than the others?
grin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na Ibo girl I wan marry to shame some ipork members here. Am working towards it seriously and I want make she be nairalander too so it won't look like form of arrange grin
Can you help me with Amarachi, Oluchi, Chinanza or Uche.

kings09:
U de go far. See dolapo d virgin make u grab n am sure age doesn't matter. Aftrall, una de marry 14yrs n below. How z Zahra indimi. Hope u r observing as she gets d shagging of her life. Dat indimi guy go de enjoy now chai!. Presidential shagging fit de go on as we de chat sef
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by AngelsAndStars(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
freecocoa:
Rubbish.
why do you call it rubbish?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by segzyogondus(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
If she is 16 and wins the Miss Virginity doesn't mean the others are not Virgins.... Why Nigerians dey disturb themselves unnecessarily them for try am with Girls of between 20 and 25 then make I see the Virgin inside cos I believe in this new generation there are few Virgins cos being a virgin is a great task and decision ......
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
By the time she is 24years, if not marry then and she still remains a Virgin, I will celebrate her then
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by chiefojiji(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
so d rest contestants have been fuked!
eeeeeeeehhhhhhwooo!

dere mama go finish dem for house if dey reach house.
#awonmomale
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by daneni1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
The only way to test a Virgin is to arrange sand and tell he to urinate on top. If the urine dey pierce the sand and coming out in strong straight line,she is confirmed. If on the other hand her urine is scattering everywhere on the sand and oozing lazily, then you know she has been drilled.

Broda, where you get this assumption from?

Have you really test it and how real is it?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by kings09(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
No wahala. So far say no be underage n u ddnt kidnap her to marry her
madridguy:
Na Ibo girl I wan marry to shame some ipork members here. Am working towards it seriously and I want make she be nairalander too so it won't look like form of arrange grin
Can you help me with Amarachi, Oluchi, Chinanza or Uche.

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Codes151(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol!! Where is the beauty? Where is the pageant ?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
Who test am? E be like say old General Hospital Matron dem no dey una area... Some old Matrons and Principals dey wey never corrupt o! if dem look babe sef for eye make declaration no just doubt them.
So na old general hospital Matron run the test abi
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by MrIcredible: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dedetwo:
Nigeria is a house of stupidity.
Yeah
How many of your sisters can you boast of being a virgin ? Yea, I know, the next answer would be "I don't have a sister" or " they are all married" cheesy

Jealousy grin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Which kind yeye muslim show be this?

If the Muslims can celebrate a 16 year old as virgin then there is something wrong with that religion

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
The only way to test a Virgin is to arrange sand and tell he to urinate on top. If the urine dey pierce the sand and coming out in strong straight line,she is confirmed. If on the other hand her urine is scattering everywhere on the sand and oozing lazily, then you know she has been drilled.
Who has been deceiving this one, My dear there is a big difference between the urinary tract and the reproductive tract so the flow of urine has absolutely nothing to do with virginity, also a Virgin with loosed vaginal muscles might not be able to pass urine in a straight way, so dear your basis for detection of virginity holds no water
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:
@16..?? I don't see it as a biggie
Gbam
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by bharkarh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
If you have a daughter or at least a little sister, you will see this differently. I would have condemned this but my hands are tied. I have a daughter. Besides if this had happened in Europe which it has, we will be praising them for a noble initiative to keep girls out of unwanted pregnancies and STD that may destroy their future. Just like Kelechi Ihenacho is a positive outcome of our youth system football, one or two of these girls definitely will go on to maintain their status and save Nigeria of unwanted pregnancy, killed dreams, dumping of day old baby in the gutter etc..
may God bless you with more wisdom. I didn't see it this way until you wrote this piece. God bless you!
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Theo001(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lolzzz....sey mi ni mo ti school yin ni....

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by kenoz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by segebase(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
when dem go do MAle version too...virgin male dey oo
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Abhamid(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ajanacool:
How they take confirm am. They test run them?
May be
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
I will take them serious when they conduct virgin contest for girls between the ages of 21 and 25
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Cletus77(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Virginity contest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thank God for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.