Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (55093 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by adegeye38(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
flyca:
If they are all virgins, how then did they decide the winner? What criteria?

They are just attracting preditors to these young girls. Na wa sha.
Beauty
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by flyca: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
adegeye38:

Beauty
If its beauty, then it is a beauty peagent not a virginity peagent. Abi no be so?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by olureignforever: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:
@16..?? I don't see it as a biggie

Abi o, she for no be virgin at 16 nah.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lets watch out cuz the emir of kano and Kaduna will kidnap some of this girls
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
I have to investigate all this claims with his girls
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
yanabasee:
Trust me.....Some Emir will soon send their boys to raid the area for other virgins
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Orikinla1: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ajanacool:
How they take confirm am. They test run them?
grin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by zoroby(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
supa story
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
The only way to test a Virgin is to arrange sand and tell he to urinate on top. If the urine dey pierce the sand and coming out in strong straight line,she is confirmed. If on the other hand her urine is scattering everywhere on the sand and oozing lazily, then you know she has been drilled.
Does that work?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Saintmary(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
We've still got 30 year old virgins in Nigeria. I guess those ones will not want to publicise themselves. Being a virgin at 16 is not a biggie to me. Congrats to the girl though.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
So u mean this girl neva sank d tin #wehdonesir

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by policy12: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:
very easy to know , just watch her face while inserting two fingers in her,

Badoo sneh
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by aspirebig: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wetin person no go see?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by aspirebig: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
If you have a daughter or at least a little sister, you will see this differently. I would have condemned this but my hands are tied. I have a daughter. Besides if this had happened in Europe which it has, we will be praising them for a noble initiative to keep girls out of unwanted pregnancies and STD that may destroy their future. Just like Kelechi Ihenacho is a positive outcome of our youth system football, one or two of these girls definitely will go on to maintain their status and save Nigeria of unwanted pregnancy, killed dreams, dumping of day old baby in the gutter etc..

Hello Asimi , wetin concern kelechi for here now?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by arixsto2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:
lol mad man
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by mayberry1(f): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:
The only way to test a Virgin is to arrange sand and tell he to urinate on top. If the urine dey pierce the sand and coming out in strong straight line,she is confirmed. If on the other hand her urine is scattering everywhere on the sand and oozing lazily, then you know she has been drilled.

You are a bush man.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by muller102(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who tested them
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by shiftback: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol
the kid says she intends to keep her virginity untill she's ripe for marriage, not until she gets married.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nitana: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please,do you have any idea on how they verified the eligibility of the contestants?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by pricipal2003(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Will this solve the problem of our teeming youths or even Nigeria's problem?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by originalKsp(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigerians and their crase for contests erh, Exposing girls to unstable psychopaths. How did she emerge winner sef?Her virginity was stronger, purer or more powerful than the others?

Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:
@16..?? I don't see it as a biggie
Is dat so.....hmmmmmm
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Too early to start teaching them prostitution and exposing them to the roaring lions.

There are other decent ways of inculcating sanity in them.

Anyway nice initiative.
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by adegeye38(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
flyca:

If its beauty, then it is a beauty peagent not a virginity peagent. Abi no be so?
Its a beauty pageant for virgins, simple
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by creepsyme(f): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1r3IZw4goiI/WHq0SAu8VGI/AAAAAAAAXpg/XJly8dHi440aS20Ie2ORd0y7LxZ1ouXiACLcB/s640/WINNER-OF-THE-PAGEANT-FLANKED-BY-RUNNERS-UP.-e1484433986850.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/i6-year-old-dolapo-makunjuola-emerges.html
I dont understand.. wats the contest all about? is it virgin as in virgin dat had never been slept with? and wats the criteria used to determine their virginity?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by cytell56: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Weere!!
Ajanacool:
How they take confirm am. They test run them?
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by menwongo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrUmaRu:

Blood of ABACUS
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by menwongo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
If you have a daughter or at least a little sister, you will see this differently. I would have condemned this but my hands are tied. I have a daughter. Besides if this had happened in Europe which it has, we will be praising them for a noble initiative to keep girls out of unwanted pregnancies and STD that may destroy their future. Just like Kelechi Ihenacho is a positive outcome of our youth system football, one or two of these girls definitely will go on to maintain their status and save Nigeria of unwanted pregnancy, killed dreams, dumping of day old baby in the gutter etc..

Kelechi no brought up for 9ja ooooo.

All this girls make them no visit northern 9ja cus Sanusi no let them be
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by menwongo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
mayberry1:

You are a bush man.

You are a desvirgin woman
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by segola7(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
hmmm. for better news joor http://betternewsblog.com
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by Sultty(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
I'm PRICKly sure that the girls where tested before they contest for this miss virginity competition grin grin
Re: Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) by lilreese: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
vanbonattel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bags, Clothes, Shoes From Nylon Wastes Made By A Nigerian Woman (Photos) / Shocking Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Hazel-eyed Lady / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.