Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? (4345 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey / Dark Spots And Dark Knuckles Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2017
I'm a very metrosexual person who loves to take care of appearance and 'body' as a whole. For the past four years I've been in this trauma of using lightening or toning creams of 300 in which most may own harsh chemicals, mostly, the hydroquinones! I got rid of creams with it and other harsh ones and now I'm now an enlightened individual on sorts or creams and soaps and skincare regimen. Now I use soaps and creams of 1000+ and always very careful. One thing I enjoy is good result but dark knuckles and toes are a one problem I'm facing due to those creams I used in the past! I onced used a cream containing shea butter+koic acid and vit E and it yielded gooD result lightening my dark knuckles and toes. Now my question is, can I mix local shea butter with my body cream to do that same task? Or would cocoabutter also be better? Please, kindly offer any advise. In as much as it's ok..
Re: Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by successking401(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I'm a very metrosexual person who loves to take care of appearance and 'body' as a whole. For the past four years I've been in this trauma of using lightening or toning creams of 300 in which most may own harsh chemicals, mostly, the hydroquinones! I got rid of creams with it and other harsh ones and now I'm now an enlightened individual on sorts or creams and soaps and skincare regimen. Now I use soaps and creams of 1000+ and always very careful. One thing I enjoy is good result but dark knuckles and toes are a one problem I'm facing due to those creams I used in the past! I onced used a cream containing shea butter+koic acid and vit E and it yielded gooD result lightening my dark knuckles and toes. Now my question is, can I mix local shea butter with my body cream to do that same task? Or would cocoabutter also be better? Please, kindly offer any advise. In as much as it's ok..
for maximum result use only shea butter and it will give u a good result but not on the immediate oo.im talking from experience
Re: Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
successking401:
for maximum result use only shea butter and it will give u a good result but not on the immediate oo.im talking from experience
thanks! The local one? How good is the result please?
Re: Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by successking401(m): 3:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
thanks! The local one? How good is the result please?
yes d local one
Re: Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by Joy1959(f): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yes, you can use Shea butter, the local unrefined one. Use it at night before bed and wear a medical examination glove. This will aid in peeling off the dead skin cells that had darkened overtime. You can do a mild exfoliatation with a combination of brown sugar and honey once a week. Hope this helps
Re: Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles? by Jipson164(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
I’ve been using only shea butter for my dark knuckles nd kinda dark feet nd exfoliating whth olive oil and sugar, and I’ve been using for 4 days I haven’t seen any results!!! Hope it works??

(1) (Reply)

Save A Soul. We Could All Make The Difference! / Stem Cell: Unique Solution To Your Health Problems / Coronavirus Caused By Sex With Chickens Says Chinese Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.