Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:03 AM

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey (13276 Views)

Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Get Rid Of That Stretch Mark On Your Skin With Oriflame Stretch Mark Kit / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
#Milk_and_Honey_Gold_Smoothing_Sugar_Scrub#
It is a luxury sugar scrub made fron organically sourced extracts of milk, honey & a natural origin exfoliant.

Do you experience any of the followings:

Dry/scaly skin.
Black spots on the skin.
Dark skin as a result of bleaching.
Dark underarm.
Dark knee or knuckle.
Stubborn pimples and blackheads.

If YES, then Milk and Honey Gold Sugar Scrub is for you.

The price is 6,500
Call/whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481/08083842633

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by rexana: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2019
product testimonial ✔️✔️✔️���

I used to suffer from severe dark knuckles due to a very bad cream I used in the past. My knees was so dark that I couldnt wear short knickers or short skirts. My knuckles were so bad that I was embarrassed to shake people. I was introduced to this milk and honey scrub that is completely organic based and in two weeks my dark knuckles and dark knees started blending together.

Now I can do all the shakara I want. Thanks to my dear sis for introducing me to this amazing product!! I recommend it to everyone.

Get rid of all dark knuckles and unblended parts of your body.

Say hi below or message me to get yours!

You can chat me up to get yours 08098851481/08083842633

#testedandtrusted
#producttestimonial

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Call/whatsapp to order for yours 08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2019
- GLOW KIT ALERT

Milk and honey offers the best
combination for making your skin radiant.
Pure honey gives you an irresistible attraction.

Do u know that those dull skin and dark patches (hyperpigmentation especially during pregnancy ) can be gone simply by exfoliating with milk and honey scrub combined with milk and honey body cream?

Do u want to get such an irresistible glow when u step out?
I have just the right product for you.
Call or WhatsApp us on 08098851481

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Fade off dark spots around your eye with optimal even out eye cream

Optimal even out brightening eye cream restores confidence to the eye always

Suffering from embarrassing dark circles or eye bags?? Suffer no more optimals even out perfecting appearance of dark spots and dark circles around the eye area

Instantly brightens the under eye and promotes an even, radiant complexion - formulated using a Swedish natural ingredients blend lumilght active and caffeine dermatological tested and suitable for all skin types

Price is 5000

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kiss that dark knuckles, thighs, armpit, skin discoloration good bye.

With milk and honey cream and scrub, give your skin, remove dark knees, knuckles, fade off dark spots, help even out your skin tone and leaves Your skin feeling soft and smooth

it give you the perfect flawless skin you want.
Suitable for all skin types

Price for the scrub is 6,500
Price for the cream is 5,800

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
Call/whatsapp to order for your 08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by Daniel1991(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Here is an article I found very useful. Best Eye Cream For Dark Circles Selling on Amazon https://www.fruga.win/best-eye-cream-for-dark-circles/

Review by Ederath
A Great Product and I’m 57 Years Old…

I’m 57 years old and have been looking for an effective, reasonably priced eye treatment for a long time. I don’t like to wear a lot of makeup like concealers and heavy foundations. I just wanted a product that would make address dark circles, under-eye puffiness, and minimize the lines under my eyes and those wicked crow’s feet at the corners.

I spent a very long time looking for eye treatments on Amazon and reading all the customer reviews. While many products had great reviews, most of those reviews were by women much younger than me. I didn’t doubt the reviews as much as I doubted if the product would work as well on me as it did on reviewed age 30 something.

Then I found the eye cream for dark circles ( Baebody Eye Gel) and read through the thousands of positive reviews, including great reviews by women in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s. Just as important to me is that this product has natural ingredients, is manufactured in the United States, is cruelty-free and never tested on animals. It almost sounded too good to be true. But after using the product twice a day for a couple of weeks, I was delighted with the results. Upon immediate application, the gel soothes my puffy eyes as effectively and gently as cucumber slices but without all the mess.

It minimizes the dark circles under my eyes and its results get better over time. I don’t like to wear a lot of facial makeup so I avoid concealers and heavy foundations. Instead, I like to just use mascara and liner to emphasize my eyes. But when you have dark circles and puffiness, mascara and liner can just draw attention to those problems. Baebody Eye Gel minimizes dark circles and puffiness so effectively that now I play up my eyes as I used to years ago.

Lines and wrinkles are other stories. I’ve tried so many products to address those fine lines under my eyes and the deepening crow’s feet at the corners but with negligible results. And while I was happy with how well Baebody Eye Gel performed with puffiness and dark circles, I honestly didn’t expect it to do much for my lines and crow’s feet. But I have been dually surprised. Over the past month of use, the fine lines under my eyes are appreciably less noticeable. Even the deeper crow’s feet have softened. I have to say that the results are the best I’ve experienced and I’ve used a lot

https://www.fruga.win/best-eye-cream-for-dark-circles/

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2019
3 days left for oriflame registration

10k order earns you free registration + free starter kit which include one free products you can use or sell

35k start up earns you free registration, 1 free perfume worth 14k, free starter kit which include one free product you can use or sell

You do not need a shop or previous experience
Chat me up to get you started in the business WhatsApp 08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2019
Testimony of a lady that body the milk and honey scrub on easter Monday send in her review
Call/whatsapp to get yours

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 8:50am On May 03, 2019
Milk and honey scrub

Sometimes people complain that their body creams are not working..
They need an exfoliant, everybody does!

Do you have a body scrub? Not just any scrub but an organic one made of milk and honey?

THE MILK AND HONEY GOLD SUGAR SCRUB . .
�� Clears dark areas (thighs, knuckles, knees, elbows etc) . Everyone's skin needs exfoliation to remove blackheads, dead skin cells and blocked pores leaving you with that after glow.
It also enhance effective moisturization and fast tone with impurities to present a smooth, softens skin and even skin tone.
For all ages and all skin types �� . .

Get yours NOW - Call/WhatsApp 08098851481
PRICE:6500

Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 10:10am On May 13, 2019
Call/WhatsApp to order for yours
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
08098851481/08083842633
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Waiting for your orders
Call/WhatsApp to get yours
08083842633/08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Waiting for your orders
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2020
08083842633/08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
To get order for yours
Call/WhatsApp to get yours
08083842633/08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2020
08083842633/08098851481
Re: Get Rid Dark Armpit , Dark Knuckles, Dark Patches With Oriflame Milk & Honey by obiageri5(f): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Waiting for your orders

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Name Of This Leaf In Any Of Nigeria Language -. GOLDENSEAL. / COVID-19 Update For October 15 2020 In Nigeria - (4,848 Tested) / Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.