Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick (2113 Views)

Is God Real? How Can I Know For Sure That God Is Real? / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2017
question 1:Why are u a christian?? because u grew into it, ur parents or guardian made you believe that the one true GOD is the God of jesus christ

Question 2: why are u a Muslim?? because u grew into it, ur parents or guardian made you believe that the one true GOD is Allah or prophet Mohammed

Now having studied this 2 religions i have realised if Christianity is the true religion i.e if it is christians who serve the true GOD ( there can be only one true God. if there is a god) Muslims will go to the christians hell

and also vice versa i.e if allah is the one true God christians will go to the muslims hell

BOTTOMLINE because i was introduced to christianity from small, and it turns out to be that islam is the true religion i will go to hell or vice versa

Now do you see the scam

and please dont try to prove ur religion is the true religion any other religion follower can say that
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by LordHiffy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mtchew. I came here with high expectation hoping to read a brief mind blowing article.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
The Christian God and the Islamic God are one and the same.
Mode of worship and belief is what is different.
And Hell is not what you think it is, if you or any other person are looking for a big burning fire, sorry bro, the spirit world does not operate that way.

2 Likes

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
And Hell is not what you think it is, if you or any other person are looking for a big burning fire, sorry bro, the spirit world does not operate that way.
In islam polygamy is allowed in christianity polygamy is forbidden so what are u saying these 2 religions are diffrent

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
sorry only people with high IQ can assimilate

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:
In islam polygamy is allowed in christianity polygamy is forbidden so what are u saying these 2 religions are diffrent

Are we talking about religion or are we talking about God.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Are we talking about religion or are we talking about God.
Lets get this straight ure saying the God of islam and christianity is the same??
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Lets get this straight ure saying the God of islam and christianity is the same??
Yes as they both take their base from the Jewish God.
Forget Allah or Jehovah, those are native names from where the religion emanated from.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Yes as they both take their base from the Jewish God.
Forget Allah or Jehovah, those are native names from where the religion emanated from.

The God of islam accepts polygamy and killing

while the so called same God forbids it for christians

can u explain this
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:

The God of islam accepts polygamy and killing

while the so called same God forbids it for christians

can u explain this
Can you reference where polygamy is forbidden in the bible.

In the old testament which most of the Islamic and Christian literature is taken from.
Killing is tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Can you reference where polygamy is forbidden in the bible.

In the old testament which most of the Islamic and Christian literature is taken from.
Killing is tolerated.
so what about the new testament
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:
so what about the new testament

Clarify your question.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Sibrah: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muslims think Christianity is a threat . . .
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Omudia11: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Clarify your question.
u know jesus condemed the old testament yeah? obviously God sent his Son jesus to come nd condemn it

This same God of islam ohh grin grin grin
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
LordHiffy:
Mtchew. I came here with high expectation hoping to read a brief mind blowing article.
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:
u know jesus condemed the old testament yeah? obviously God sent his Son jesus to come nd condemn it

This same God of islam ohh grin grin grin
I hope you are not being sarcastic
Christ came to fulfill the old testament,

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I hope you are not being sarcastic
Christ came to fulfill the old testament,

thats incorrect i used to be a christian so trust me i know all about this old/new testament ish

ill give u 2 instances where he condemned the old testament

u remember in the old testament only the prophets could enter the inner temple and their was sometin like a veil there

when jesus was born or so the veil tore so people gained access to the temple

instance 2

in the old testament when a woman was caught commiting adultery she should be stoned to death

there was this woman that was caught and was brought to jesus

they were ready to stone her

and jesus said[b] if anyone of u has no sin let him cast his stone first[/b] am i clear now??
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by LordHiffy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Lolz. Ok o. High IQ indeed.

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmayayodeji:

thats incorrect i used to be a christian so trust me i know all about this old/new testament ish

ill give u 2 instances where he condemned the old testament

u remember in the old testament only the prophets could enter the inner temple and their was sometin like a veil there

when jesus was born or so the veil tore so people gained access to the temple

instance 2

in the old testament when a woman was caught commiting adultery she should be stoned to death

there was this woman that was caught and was brought to jesus

they were ready to stone her

and jesus said[b] if anyone of u has no sin let him cast his stone first[/b] am i clear now??

Kindly read matt 5.17 to 20

1 Like

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Michealforever: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Kindly show me where polygamy is forbidden in the Bible.
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
question 1:Why are u a christian?? because u grew into it, ur parents or guardian made you believe that the one true GOD is the God of jesus christ

Question 2: why are u a Muslim?? because u grew into it, ur parents or guardian made you believe that the one true GOD is Allah or prophet Mohammed

Now having studied this 2 religions i have realised if Christianity is the true religion i.e if it is christians who serve the true GOD ( there can be only one true God. if there is a god) Muslims will go to the christians hell

and also vice versa i.e if allah is the one true God christians will go to the muslims hell

BOTTOMLINE because i was introduced to christianity from small, and it turns out to be that islam is the true religion i will go to hell or vice versa

Now do you see the scam

and please dont try to prove ur religion is the true religion any other religion follower can say that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Now do you see the scam

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Michealforever:

Kindly show me where polygamy is forbidden in the Bible.
oya go tell your pastor say u wan marry 2nd wife he will point it out to u
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

i dey watch you

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
i dey watch you

You still haven't proven that there is no God . You just criticized religious concepts of God . The deists already did that 2,500 years ago and they acknowledge the existence of God .

Have you gone through the content of the link I posted to you ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by Michealforever: 1:17am On Jun 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:
oya go tell your pastor say u wan marry 2nd wife he will point it out to u

You be malla. Me and you dey talk, you dey call third party.wetin concern me with your pastor.

If you no know something make you shut up where learned people dey reason.

Show me one scripture passage in the Bible that bans marrying more than one wife or close that gutter you call a mouth.

If you want to be an atheist, at least do your homework well so you can talk with sense.
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by ashjay001(m): 4:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Michealforever:

You be malla. Me and you dey talk, you dey call third party.wetin concern me with your pastor.

Show me one scripture passage in the Bible that bans marrying more than one wife or close that gutter you call a mouth.

If you want to be an atheist, at least do your homework well so you can talk with sense.

Thank u jare, my brother. After, he open mouth mention high IQ?!? gringringrin

Dem no go kill person for ds nairaland!
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Michealforever:

Baba you no dey hear word , since polygamy is allowed go your church go marry more wives

Didinrin

You no get point undecided

Fool!
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by emmayayodeji(m): 5:58am On Jun 09, 2017
ashjay001:

Thank u jare, my brother. After, he open mouth mention high IQ?!? gringringrin

Dem no go kill person for ds nairaland!

You no go like word me directly? make i find ur size give you
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by LordHiffy(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2017
LordHiffy:
Lolz. Ok o. High IQ indeed.
high IQ indeed. If ur "high IQ" made u this low, then I don't want
Re: Aim : To Prove That There Is No God Real Quick by ashjay001(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2017
emmayayodeji:

You no go like word me directly? make i find ur size give you

gringringrin
Me, word Einstein directly, make I bomb!?shocked

My size no dey ur hand, abeg chill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Ughelli / When God Seems Far Away / Is There Still Anything Called Indecent Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.